Options

Big Brother USA 2014 - Ep. 40 - Finale - 25 September - 2.30am BST

1235»

Comments

• Options
    InthedeepInthedeep Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Also a shame that none of the 5 returnees get anything other than a front row seat.... episode 39 really is a waste. They would be much better having jury chats and part 1 of the competition fully completed .. which would give them an extra 10-15 minutes in the finale to focus on questions and other players. Survivor manages (albeit badly) to cram it into the 30 minute reunion show.

Julie totally should have done what Jeff Probst often does and asks the jury to put their hands in the air to see who would have won had Cody taken Victoria .. would loved to have seen that reaction - MORON!

Also his answers to the Jury questions were so poor, they were all about him and Derrick this .. blah blah. I don't like Derrick or his game but that was his for the taking after that,
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We never see competitions live so who knows what happens anyway.
  • Options
    InthedeepInthedeep Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »

Yeah but if they intend to use the answer for a tiebreak decider then surely they should get their elapsed time segments right to prevent eagle eyes viewers noticing the discrepancy.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Derrick won. Wow Donny and Jocasta bitter much?

Cody was awful at answering the jury's questions.

So happy Frankie didn't get into the top 3 LOL his face, best moment ever :D I was even shocked!

I will most likely remember Zankie / Donny / Derrick this season. Best female will be GODDESS Nicole <333

The rest I will not give a monkeys about. I wanted Cody to get evicted cause he was such a weak player evicting his allys each week and pushing Derrick for the end.

Frankie tries SO HARD to be likable and is so fake. If he was just real and himself I imagine he would have had more fans. Donny / Zach where the most entertaining for me.

I think Cody knew he was screwed when Frankie called him out for being the puppet. When he watches the show back / his family tell him he will regret that decision so much. Good!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's because I know a hundred Frankie types but I don't find him that bad :p

Donny, I know he's a decent guy, but all that crying and how he wouldn't make a move when he had power or even form a proper alliance put me off him. He was a waste of space :(
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good derrick won. He can no longer do his job, undercover detective. Cody on the other hand can return to his job of sitting around looking pretty. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »

We've seen many competitions live on eviction shows for the HOH. And we always see competitions live for double evictions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donny and Jocasta were both asked why they didn't vote for Derrick. It WASN'T because they were bitter, it was because they had promised Cody in the first week to vote for him to win if he made the final 2, just like others promised Derrick
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I don't know if it's because I know a hundred Frankie types but I don't find him that bad :p

Donny, I know he's a decent guy, but all that crying and how he wouldn't make a move when he had power or even form a proper alliance put me off him. He was a waste of space :(

Agreed on both really. Frankie in small doses I could cope with, Caleb was insufferable in comparison. The real wastes of space were those who had no game whatsoever, which was most of them.

The whole Team America twist was weak as well. America's favourite already gets money at the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't think Team America ruined the season. I blame Battle of the Block for running till Week 8. Just make massive alliances and a fairly boring outcome each week.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Derrick won, the comparison I saw online of him being the Kim Spradlin of BB is pretty true imo, good player but the style is boring for the viewer.

Hilarious to see Frankie flop in America's Fave, he truly thought he was the star of the season.
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what is Cody saying in the post BB interviews? Anyone know? My money's on the second of these two options:

1. I totally screwed up - should've taken Vic to F2.

2. I don't regret my choice because Vic didn't deserve it and Derrick so my conscience is clear and my integrity intact (or words to that effect).
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really glad to see Derrick win, entirely deserved. It makes a change to have the best game player actually win for once. Wow at Donny and Jocasta though, I do hate bitter jury members. On that note, also disappointed with America's Favourite, but completely expected. I wanted Zach to win it so bad, he's been true entertainment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what is Cody saying in the post BB interviews? Anyone know? My money's on the second of these two options:

1. I totally screwed up - should've taken Vic to F2.

2. I don't regret my choice because Vic didn't deserve it and Derrick so my conscience is clear and my integrity intact (or words to that effect).

Exactly. And when he does say 2 you can see the pain and embarrasment in his eyes. :D

GOOD

He was unbearable on the feeds this last week. You could see the arrogance and he thought he would hands down win :D:D:D

When he gets called the puppet you can see his whole expression fade
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie was invited on The Talk along with Derrick.

Slightly tacky from CBS but I suppose it's their show and they can invite who they want. They ignored Andy so I don't see why fans should be annoyed with it.

Sara asked him about his comment about the Lesbian community and he tried to deflect it. I want to hear him apologize.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody realised what a dumb move he made but Victoria has been telling all the press she would have WON if cody took her.

The press then told Cody about Derrick's extra $50,000 from TA (the amount Cody won for coming second) so Derrick basically won the 1st and 2nd place prizes
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,429
    Forum Member
    Just caught up... Such a predictable ending to a predictable season. Extremely boring winner and an extremely boring season. Why did they focus so much on Derrick constantly? I wanted to hear the first 5 talk in the finale, not watch stuff about Derrick being a cop.

This has definitely been my least favourite season so far, nothing shocking happened and everything was 'expected'... They need a new tag line for this show and they need to throw away the idea of bringing back BOB and team america.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank GOD its all over, one of the worst BB I have ever watched, I wonder if they would have given Derick the win if it was revealed he used to be an undercover cop, and still is a Sargeant on the force, before they cast there votes.

Derick said in his interview before he went in, that it was all part of his strategy not to reveal his true full identity to his HMs and it was part of his game, what a load of BS he knew if he told them he would be evicted, all along he was a sneaky cop who was just to ashamed to admit it, poor winner but when you think he was up against Cody, what choice did the jury have.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Exactly. And when he does say 2 you can see the pain and embarrasment in his eyes. :D

GOOD

He was unbearable on the feeds this last week. You could see the arrogance and he thought he would hands down win :D:D:D

When he gets called the puppet you can see his whole expression fade
    Just checked out the backyard interviews with Jeff S. Cody's precise words were:

"Taking anybody but him to the f2 would have been a betrayal I don't think I would have been able to deal with."

:cool: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't hate is as much as last year cause we didn't have to endure the scum of society like last years cast.
  • Options
    AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Frankie, there is something odd about an old man in tight shorts jumping.

Ariana is Dorian Gray, and Frankie is the picture she keeps in her attic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see all the After Party pics are up with those absolute trolls from BB15 trying to get in on the action, why the hell do they even get invitations.
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    The main thing I have to say after the finale is: "Cody you're an idiot". Not that we didn't know that already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry if this has been posted before but it seems an apt metaphor for Cody's final game and a nice one to end the thread on.

Cody whacking himself in the face in his sleep