Nadia CLEARED Of Common Assault

bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
Forum Member
✭✭
For those interested.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10581.html

I still think she's a common thug though!

Comments

• Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    For those interested.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10581.html

I still think she's a common thug though!
    More on the incident here .

The thing is when there's drink involved, you never know what really happened ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Is it just me, or is anyone else surprised she got away with this? She did hit him twice after all, why didn't she move away or call the bouncers? Mind you I don't know all the facts of the case so perhaps I am wrong! :rolleyes:
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me, or is anyone else surprised she got away with this? She did hit him twice after all, why didn't she move away or call the bouncers? Mind you I don't know all the facts of the case so perhaps I am wrong! :rolleyes:

To be fair, I believe this particular man was after a confrontation that day so the case was bound to collapse on that alone. However, Nadia has proved herself to be a thug in the past, what with her slapping Jason in the BB house :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, I particularly loved this quote by Nadia:
    She added: “My face is what pays me my mortgage and I’m quite proud of it.

Makes you wonder why she's had more than one boob job :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    She added: “My face is what pays me my mortgage and I’m quite proud of it. I want to protect myself.”

Does she live in a private tent :eek:
  • Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Nadia had the best legal defence, & would have been schooled on exactly what to say, but I'd say that the fact that the guy has a previous conviction for assault didn't help him, & would cast some doubt over the sort of person he is.

Nadia is a fiesty little thing, but in fairness I'm sure she does get quite a bit of stick from people, (especially when they have Dutch courage), who are only too happy to make remarks about her sexuality, which can be funny to some, but not to Nadia herself when she's just trying to enjoy a night out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure Nadia had the best legal defence, & would have been schooled on exactly what to say, but I'd say that the fact that the guy has a previous conviction for assault didn't help him, & would cast some doubt over the sort of person he is.

Nadia is a fiesty little thing, but in fairness I'm sure she does get quite a bit of stick from people, (especially when they have Dutch courage), who are only too happy to make remarks about her sexuality, which can be funny to some, but not to Nadia herself when she's just trying to enjoy a night out.

I hear what you're saying but what was her excuse for slapping Jason in BB5? I believe she's a naturally aggressive person who needs to sort her temper issues out before she gets her jaw broken! Imagine if that guy had gotten his wish and they ended up brawling :(. Nadia may have won the fight (who knows!) but I'm sure her mortgage repayment would have stalled for a bit!
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    classy56 wrote:
    She added: “My face is what pays me my mortgage and I’m quite proud of it. I want to protect myself.”

Does she live in a private tent :eek:

As you say, if her face is what she relys on for income, I'd say it's quite a precarious existence. A pretty woman she is not.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I took the face remark to mean that it's a well known face, that's all. It's her recognisability that pays her mortgage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote:
    I took the face remark to mean that it's a well known face, that's all. It's her recognisability that pays her mortgage.

That's what I initially thought until she said she was scared the guy was going to "glass" her face with his pint glass :confused:
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    That's what I initially thought until she said she was scared the guy was going to "glass" her face with his pint glass :confused:

I don't see the difference. Getting glassed would leave nasty scars. Who wants that in a Heat photoshoot eh? No doubt her 'my court action hell' stories will be hitting the celeb rags soon in any case ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    To be fair, I believe this particular man was after a confrontation that day so the case was bound to collapse on that alone. However, Nadia has proved herself to be a thug in the past, what with her slapping Jason in the BB house :mad:

Very true.

How she was allowed to stay in the house I'll never know.
  • MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was a big loutish thug with previous, she slapped and did not punch him. Personally I would have punched his lights out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Electra wrote:
    I don't see the difference. Getting glassed would leave nasty scars. Who wants that in a Heat photoshoot eh? No doubt her 'my court action hell' stories will be hitting the celeb rags soon in any case ;)

Well, then she'll be able to make more money from the usual "My hell" stories from getting glassed to going into hospital to having surgery to falling in love with the hospital anaesthetist..........ad infinitum! She could make a career from that single "glassing" incident :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true.

How she was allowed to stay in the house I'll never know.

She was on a "journey" and was the chosen one to win :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    He was a big loutish thug with previous, she slapped and did not punch him. Personally I would have punched his lights out.

She too had a "previous" if you take the incident with Jason into consideration! Personally, I think she was very lucky not to have gotten a punch back! She'll probably only learn to curb her temper after getting the "Lee Otway" treatment!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by what it's been reported, it seems that she was literally cornered where he made his provoking comments to her. She did not deny that she slapped him twice. So it seems her stance is it was done as an act of self defence. I believe the fact that she's a "well known" personality is the reason behind the man's decision to corner her, e.g. if it wasn't for that, it wouldn't have happened, therefore the man might have had a malicious intention to provoke her on the basis of her being a celebrity. In other words this situation wasn't of her creation.

It's pretty well known that almost all entertainment personalities, ranging from an international film actor to a local TV weatherperson, are regularly pushed into confrontational situations, verbally and sometimes physically, by some members of the public. So I'd think that the case revolves around that as well.
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    Exactly, and she was pushed, bullied and provoked by him and Victor for weeks and weeks before she retaliated.

How soon some people forget. I don't. Jason was the most hated person ever to come second on BB. He was hated for good reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aimee wrote:
    Exactly, and she was pushed, bullied and provoked by him and Victor for weeks and weeks before she retaliated.

How soon some people forget. I don't. Jason was the most hated person ever to come second on BB. He was hated for good reason.

I didn't know Jason had "previous" :confused:

Anyway, I'd say it again- if she doesn't manage to curb her temper, she'll learn the hard way!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    She too had a "previous" if you take the incident with Jason into consideration! Personally, I think she was very lucky not to have gotten a punch back! She'll probably only learn to curb her temper after getting the "Lee Otway" treatment!
    Well, I think it is men who mostly have a problem with Nadia and although I don't come from a thuggish background my family and I have had to learn to stand up for ourselves in this day and age. Sometimes if an idiot in a pub says something provocotive and hurtful you have to give them a slap because that's all they understand. Sometimes you have to treat like with like. She could do with curbing her latino temper I agree. But if she was cornered by a bully I think he got what he deserved. And although she used to be a man, she is very small in stature and has had a lot of hormone treatment. The only way I have been able to stop my children being bullied in school for instance is to tell them to thump the bully and bingo the bullying stopped.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    I didn't know Jason had "previous" :confused:
    Yes, he had. I believe it didn't come out until after he was evicted. I'm not 100% sure, though.
    Anyway, I'd say it again- if she doesn't manage to curb her temper, she'll learn the hard way!
    Not going to happen. The only way to 'curb' her temper is take herself out of the spotlight. Until then there will always be someone who'll taunt her into losing her temper.

Years, years ago I was in a bar when Damon Albarn of Blur turned up with his old school friend for a quick reunion in Colchester and there were a couple of guys making taunting remarks about his then-girlfriend ... I can't remember her name now .. Justine? singer of Elastica? He tried to ignore them, but they kept it on and on about her, e.g. If she looks like a dog, she must **** like a dog. After about 10 minutes of this, he completely lost his temper and went in with his fists flying, and his friend obligingly followed. It was a shame that it happened because he was in a happy, friendly mood when he came in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MRS LAWSON wrote:
    Well, I think it is men who mostly have a problem with Nadia and although I don't come from a thuggish background my family and I have had to learn to stand up for ourselves in this day and age. Sometimes if an idiot in a pub says something provocotive and hurtful you have to give them a slap because that's all they understand. Sometimes you have to treat like with like. She could do with curbing her latino temper I agree. But if she was cornered by a bully I think he got what he deserved. And although she used to be a man, she is very small in stature and has had a lot of hormone treatment. The only way I have been able to stop my children being bullied in school for instance is to tell them to thump the bully and bingo the bullying stopped.

The thing with the majority of bullies is that they are cowards! The moment one stands up to them the bullying tends to stop! However, violence is rarely ever necessary and I don't believe Nadia was justified in slapping this guy once, let alone twice! Time will tell if she's justified in lashing out whenever she feels treatened :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trouble is with people nowadays they have this celebrity hate thing going on. And it IS pure jealousy and resentment. Not everyone is showbiz gets lucky and if they do and that is their chosen path why can't people just be pleased for them, alot of it is luck and being in the right place at the right time, rarely to do with a talent they may or may not posess. And people who bully celebs are usually unhappy with their lot, simple as that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    The thing with the majority of bullies is that they are cowards! The moment one stands up to them the bullying tends to stop! However, violence is rarely ever necessary and I don't believe Nadia was justified in slapping this guy once, let alone twice! Time will tell if she's justified in lashing out whenever she feels treatened :cool:
    Well in our case the violence was necessary, after years of trying everything else under the sun that was the only thing that worked. Not a damaging beating or anything like that, just a swift wack from my daughter who saw red in the playground and had herself a red bump the size of an egg. What do you say to that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally don't think celebs- or in Nadia's case, no-marks- get bullied more than your average person on the street! It's just that theirs tends to be more high-profile because of the media coverage. Take for example the "happy slapping" incident with Myleene Class. That sort of assault had been happening to everyday people for sometime on a regular basis but when it happened to Myleene, it suddenly seemed like a new phenomenon!