EastEnders panto breaks and who killed Lucy

james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which EE stars are doing panto this year?

Steve McFadden and Sam Womack are which means they will be off screen in February. So I reckon that rules both out of killing Lucy.

Who else is doing Panto so we can also rule them out?

Comments

• doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member
    I don't see the relevance of a February absence, to be honest.

Either of the characters you mention could still be the murderer, but not on our screens at the time of he reveal. They will become aware that the net us closing in, and go on the run.

My money is still on Ronnie as the murderer, in cahoots with the man calling himself Charlie Cotton.

I think Lucy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and probably saw something she shouldn't - and what she saw will be involved with the drugs that Ronnie acquired when she took Carl's holdall after murdering him.
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    I don't see the relevance of a February absence, to be honest.

Either of the characters you mention could still be the murderer, but not on our screens at the time of he reveal. They will become aware that the net us closing in, and go on the run.

My money is still on Ronnie as the murderer, in cahoots with the man calling himself Charlie Cotton.

I think Lucy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and probably saw something she shouldn't - and what she saw will be involved with the drugs that Ronnie acquired when she took Carl's holdall after murdering him.
    Well if the killer is revealed in Feb they are going to be on screen alot.

The holdall was Mick's holdall that he gave Phil with the money from the Vic sale. Ronnie stole most of it. There was no drugs in that. Not sure what made you think that.
  • Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shane Richie is doing Panto too, but only for about two weeks this time. Last year he did a month.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,266
    Forum Member
    Kim_x wrote: »
    Shane Richie is doing Panto too, but only for about two weeks this time. Last year he did a month.

Shane does panto all year round.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Shane does panto all year round.

:D:D:D:D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't Letita normally do it?
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't Letita normally do it?

She does but have a funny feeling they will want her for the 30th as she is one of the originals
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The holdall was Mick's holdall that he gave Phil with the money from the Vic sale. Ronnie stole most of it. There was no drugs in that. Not sure what made you think that.

BIB yes, but its not live tv so scenes will be filmed in advance
  • doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member

No - when she squished Carl with the car boot lid she took his holdall away with her. It contained money she spent on buying out the gym and presumably his stash of drugs too.

And I still can;t see it being a given that the killer 'will be on screen a lot' if it is revealed to be someone who has left, is on the run or is even dead by the time of the reveal.
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »
    BIB yes, but its not live tv so scenes will be filmed in advance
    ee film eight weeks ahead. so all of Feb is filmed in December.
    doormouse1 wrote: »
    No - when she squished Carl with the car boot lid she took his holdall away with her. It contained money she spent on buying out the gym and presumably his stash of drugs too.

And I still can;t see it being a given that the killer 'will be on screen a lot' if it is revealed to be someone who has left, is on the run or is even dead by the time of the reveal.

Yeah, it was the holdall Carl STOLE from Phil which contained the money Mick gave Phil for the Vic. Ronnie then stole it for herself.

There was no drugs involved unless you are saying Mick is suddenly a dealer?
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure panto or not they'll be in the anniversary episode.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ee film eight weeks ahead. so all of Feb is filmed in December.

thats what I thought

Just wondering why the OP was ruling out Ronnie and Phil due to Sam and Steve being in panto in February :confused:

Im confused lol
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Adam Woodyatt has confirmed that he won't be doing Panto this year so it won't clash with the anniversary.