Most annoying characters from TV Shows?

fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,488
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think Frank Spencer would be one he is not really annoying its just you would not want to be round him due to all the accidents he has LOL.

Comments

• GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sophie - 2 Broke Girls. Ruining the show.
  • bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm voting in advance for Liz Hurley in The Royals. I've only seen the trailer (and WILL NOT be watching the series) and she makes me want to rip my eyeballs out
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack from lost.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sookie from True Blood
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,641
    Forum Member
    The entire cast of Friends
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Sookie from True Blood
    oh god yes. I loved that show. But she was a pain in the arse.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Tyrese from Walking Dead. Thankfully he's gone now, though.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Crowley's Mum (Supernatural)
    Laurel Lance (Arrow)
    Iris West (Flash)
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hated Hettie from NCIS:LA. The fact that she is somehow an expert in every skillset, master of languages and has contacts everywhere important was annoying.

The straw that broke the camels back was the ridiculous notion that she could out cycle Chris O'Donnels character.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

She's the main reason I started hating the show.
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All time: Marcia Brady; Deanna Troi

Current: Thea Queen; Jenna Simmons; Olivia Benson
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »

+1 from me.

Also, Skyler White. (BB)
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any of the kids in the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon apart from Eric the Cavalier
  • bestevezbestevez Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Janice - Tony Soprano's Sister. Even writing her name has left me annoyed>:(
  • maggie thecatmaggie thecat Posts: 2,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gwen Cooper: Torchwood. Always and forever.
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shannon - Lost
    Dawn and Riley - Buffy
    Vanessa - Gossip Girl
    Liz - Roswell
    Sookie and Tara (later seasons) - True Blood
    Elena - Vampire Diaries
    Andrea and Lori - The Walking Dead
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phoebe (Friends): Purely because she was the only character that never made me laugh. Once. The bimbo act grew tiresome pretty quickly for me.

Agent Gibbs (NCIS): The whole Clint Eastwood wannabe act just doesn't work for me. He's a stereotypical, walking cliche and an annoying once at that. Be gone from my television.

Jack Shepherd (Lost): I liked him in the pilot and the early episodes, but he progressively became nothing more than an angry douchebag with a hero complex and daddy issues as the show went on. I also felt he became too weighed down by his romantic feelings for Kate, and letting it dictate his behaviour and decision making on occasion. A shame really as the show was built around him and his story - I really did want to like him - but I found it increasingly hard to connect to Jack and root for him wholeheartedly.

Rick Grimes (The Walking Dead): Another character that I started off liking for the first two or three seasons, but now find annoying to watch. Whilst some of his behaviour may be understandable in the world he lives in, I just can't empathise with a violent, ultra-paranoid sociopath with trust issues. I miss the old Rick personally, but I suppose the character was always going to go in this direction given the state of the world.

Starbuck (Battlestar Galactica): A truly obnoxious character. Never liked her at all. At times she could be a decent person and human. But more often than not, she was an antagonistic bitch and I had hoped one of the other females on the show would knock her out :D. Her nasty treatment of Felix Gaeta and irrational attempts to get him executed without evidence only served to compound my dislike for the character. Just vile.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    MikeAP001 wrote: »
    All time: Marcia Brady; Deanna Troi

Current: Thea Queen; Jenna Simmons; Olivia Benson

You win!

Adding Nelly Olsen from Little House on the Prairie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horatio Caine (CSI: Miami) is another one. This man was the king of cliches. He also had this rather amusing habit of taking off and putting on his sunglasses in an attempt to appear "cool". It's become somewhat of a running joke in my house :D.
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel from Friends - in fact all of them, apart from Joey, annoyed me after a few seasons.
  • towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gwen Cooper: Torchwood. Always and forever.

Same..

I like Eve Myles as an actress but Gwen being 'Rose pt2' as far as Russell T Davis was concerned was just a tad annoying..
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,273
    Forum Member
    Jack (Lost) - such a wet blanket and sanctimonious to boot.
    Lana Lang (Smallville) - utterly insufferable in every way.
    Iris West (The Flash) - she's so boring and there's more chemistry between Barry and Caitlin.
    Laurel Lance (Arrow) - although she's redeemed herself since she Canary'ed up.
    Hodges (CSI) - his know-it-all random tangents instead of getting to the point, get on my wick. Plus I want Greg and Morgan to get together.

I know these are cartoons but... :blush:

Steve Smith (American Dad) - shrill, whiny little brat. The best thing that ever happened was when Roger tricked him into thinking he'd been accepted into Hogwarts. :D
    Chris Griffin (Family Guy) - his character offers nothing to the show.
    Kyle (South Park) - I'm surprised he doesn't suffer with nosebleeds that high up on his moral high ground.
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eric theodore cartman south park
    peter griffin family guy
    jason lee scott mighty morphin power rangers
    larry dallas three's company
    andorra bewitched
    lisa simpson the simpsons
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Jack (Lost) - such a wet blanket and sanctimonious to boot.
    Lana Lang (Smallville) - utterly insufferable in every way.
    Iris West (The Flash) - she's so boring and there's more chemistry between Barry and Caitlin.
    Laurel Lance (Arrow) - although she's redeemed herself since she Canary'ed up.
    Hodges (CSI) - his know-it-all random tangents instead of getting to the point, get on my wick. Plus I want Greg and Morgan to get together.

I know these are cartoons but... :blush:

Steve Smith (American Dad) - shrill, whiny little brat. The best thing that ever happened was when Roger tricked him into thinking he'd been accepted into Hogwarts. :D
    Chris Griffin (Family Guy) - his character offers nothing to the show.
    Kyle (South Park) - I'm surprised he doesn't suffer with nosebleeds that high up on his moral high ground

Haha, I agree with the cartoon characters you've listed to be fair :D. Too right about Jack, that's the part of the character that I found most annoying and damaging.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also, Skyler White. (BB)
    Oh hell yeah. Together with her BB sister Marie, and spiritual sister Lori from TWD, the three most screamingly annoying characters of the past decade or so.

"I know best. Do things my way."
    (S**t goes wrong)
    "Well that can't have been my fault. I'm great. Do things my way..."

That's them. All three of them, in a nutshell.