Paula " I've been booked every day this year" !

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    Ah, so she her own production companies, I wonder why didn't she mention that before?

Probably a cannabis farm in her loft. :eek:
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All aspects of Paula makes me fell physically sick, he voice, looks, personality thank god the disillusioned **** has gone, i can enjoy BB now!
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Was she really in Take That's latest video as she claimed? All I can find is this...

That was seventeen years ago...

It just seems like last week in a drink and drug fuelled haze ....... No idea what she was on last night but I'll have a pint please :D
  • lovecrusaderlovecrusader Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    That really bothered me. :mad:If and its a big IF, the lad is Gay it is not that shambolic drunk's business to discuss his sexuality on live national tv.

Me too - I don't think for one minute Sam is gay, and even if he is, he hasn't made it public so what gives her the right to try to 'out' him? And to refer to him as a 'queen' is so derogative! Glad she's out of the house, horrible woman.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    Ah, so she her own production companies, I wonder why didn't she mention that before?

Maybe she did, how do you know lol.

I still find the hate of people who did little wrong in the house a bit disturbing.
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Promotion pics were taken on the 1st, she was In hiding from 2nd January then went in the house on the 3rd until wednesday and yesterday she appeared on BOTS so technically she has

Hmmmm I never thought of it that way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    poppy10 wrote: »
    Have just been watching last nights BBots show on catch up. I seriously can't believe that Paula has been booked up every day this year ! :rolleyes:

I'm guessing there is some new Celeb Rehab show and they are going to put in their.

What else can Paula do ? Launch her own perfume ? Do her own Martal arts show ? :D

Lie!:p
    And you could argue that 'technically' being 'booked up every day this year' only takes her up to the day she said it since she hasn't lived any of the other day's yet and may not be referring to them. She may only be referring to being booked every day she has lived through this year 'to date'.
    Lets face it..I wouldn't put it past her as it's all smoke and mirrors with Paula.