The Only Way is Essex [Part 2]

Comments

• cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    He turned nasty. He could have politely said "We both know you're lying" and left it at that, but he really seemed to take it personally. It's not like he was defending his poor mate. Charlie is a sleaze who is experiencing karma. I'm not defending Ferne, but Diags acted like he was defending an innocent bloke's honour. It was strange. Also, how did Diags know she was lying? His only evidence at that point was the word of some guy.

Yes, that's my feeling too.
    Scratch the surface and good old, 'Diags' seems to hold some pretty questionable views on women. He gets granted a pass though because he's a bit inept and is generally considered much less attractive then the rest of them - he benefits massively from the 'ahh, bless effect'.
  • Shopaholic26Shopaholic26 Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    I googled. I laughed :D:D

I will now respond in the appropriate DS manner: Uncalled for! You must look like a supermodel then!! Why don't you post a picture and we can all judge you!!!

:kitty:

:D

There on TV, so we can judge them as we please :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

There on TV, so we can judge them as we please :p

Well yes, I like to think so :D
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not been overly impressed with the first two episodes

Looks like it's the ferne show again
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Learning in a merc.

Arg has been learning for years
    Forum Member
    On another note, Frank Major reminds me if Vince Vaughan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is frank major permanent I guess he is it is now invited to the parties
    Forum Member
    Wtf is Charlie wearing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are always two different parties nights out per episode.

Lauren pope looking a bit tanned
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dani invited to the inner circle now
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf is Charlie wearing?

It looks like a dress!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And once again I find myself wondering why I persist in watching this bobbins :confused:
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonights episode was the worst one I have ever seen! This series has been dire so far the last few werent that great but Lucy saved it with all her drama.

They could definitely do with engineering some more "drama" like Made In Chelsea.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight's episode felt, even more than previously, as though nothing happened. Absolutely nothing at all.
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This weeks one was really boring :(
    I don't like Lockie's girlfriend. When he was talking in the kitchen about how he wasn't angry that she was upset about the tweets and she was like "Why should you have the hump about it? Don't wind me up." Well.. Maybe because people are spreading lies about him and it's upsetting his girlfriend? She seems a bit self obsessed and not bothered about Lockie's feelings at all.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to be on my own with this one, but I quite like Danielle :blush:

Or rather, I just have no reason to dislike her yet.
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seem to be on my own with this one, but I quite like Danielle :blush:

Or rather, I just have no reason to dislike her yet.

I like her two, she doesn't seem like the other towie girls. Yes she's full of tan and blonde hair but she seems very genuine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Sorry to break in with a random question but does anybody know of a website that lists the songs played on TOWIE?

I tried to use my mobile app Shazam but due to the dialogue over the top of the music and short snippets of music actually used most songs are not able to tag.

I have tried to Tweet the official TOWIE twitter handle and ITV / ITV2 but no response. Would appreciate if someone knows a website that lists all the music used.

Thanks,

Andy
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    These newer characters that have been pushed to the forefront don't really work

Fran is a good leading lady but that is about it
  • yeahbuddyyeahbuddy Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casually shouting at diags to talk to Fran about his feelings, I hope he does on sunday
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    andyteg wrote: »
    Sorry to break in with a random question but does anybody know of a website that lists the songs played on TOWIE?

I tried to use my mobile app Shazam but due to the dialogue over the top of the music and short snippets of music actually used most songs are not able to tag.

I have tried to Tweet the official TOWIE twitter handle and ITV / ITV2 but no response. Would appreciate if someone knows a website that lists all the music used.

Thanks,

Andy
    I don't know if there's a site but I do know two songs played during sundays:

Sevyn Streeter Feat. Chris Brown - It Won't Stop
    Toni Braxton & Babyface - Hurt You
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf is Charlie wearing?

They were looking at more daft clothing last night. These TOWIE blokes, esp. Charlie seem to have lost the plot. The TOWIE fame has definitely gone to his head.

Sorry but he'd be much better off getting rid of those ugly moles than wearing skirts.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    These newer characters that have been pushed to the forefront don't really work

Fran is a good leading lady but that is about it

I like Fran. Grace isn't too bad but Georgina????

The situation with Diags, Tom and Grace is weird.
  • revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both Charlie and Frank made themselves look bad last night. Banging on about what good personalities they had but when it comes down to it neither have good morals.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,542
    Forum Member
    I am so pleased with myself. I have not watched the last 2 episodes and have not wanted to even catch up to see what is going wrong in their lives again.

I'm TOWIE Freeeeeeeeeeee:D