Josie Gibson's Gran Arrested After 12 Years On The Lam.

jannajanna Posts: 7,323
Forum Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4892050/Josie-Gibsons-gran-arrested-after-12-years-on-the-run.html

That is hilarious.
I knew Josie bopped her ex with a baseball bat & that her uncle stabbed her dad(or dad stabbed uncle)..........but granny ?:eek:

Comments

• maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4892050/Josie-Gibsons-gran-arrested-after-12-years-on-the-run.html

That is hilarious.
    I knew Josie bopped her ex with a baseball bat & that her uncle stabbed her dad(or dad stabbed uncle)..........but granny ?:eek:

When the producers portrayed " The fun loving happy country bumpkin" Josie i knew it was a load of bollox, she really was a nasty piece of work on the livefeed, but that all hit the editors cutting room floor for the highlights, odd that....... i think she was brought (*dragged*) up, to look after herself from what we have read about the family;)(if it is true of course)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the shock and despair will cause Josie to have a 'dieting relapse' covered exclusively in New/Reveal/Rent a Chav.

'Read how my devastation at my Granny's arrest made me binge eat and put on 4 stone in 2 months. Read how I lost it again with the help of my new weight loss DVD and my exclusive dieting tips'.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if the shock and despair will cause Josie to have a 'dieting relapse' covered exclusively in New/Reveal/Rent a Chav.

'Read how my devastation at my Granny's arrest made me binge eat and put on 4 stone in 2 months. Read how I lost it again with the help of my new weight loss DVD and my exclusive dieting tips'.

:D Makes me think she has sold her story to the chav mags before;)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie also either knew someone who had a taser gun or used one or something like that. I know people who post on the Big Brother forum will remember her talking about that. Her family are very rough to be perfectly blunt, and all of this will come out in the wash now that Josie has a higher profile.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I think Joan Jymes(as she called him) had a lucky escape . Lucky he had Australia to run back to.....nice & far away.
    Might be the first time someone has gone to Australia to get away from the horde of english convicts .Role reversal so to speak.
    She was rough as as a badger's ar$e on BB and spent the whole time with a duvet glued to her back plotting the downfall of any female who looked at Joan Jymes,or who Joan Jymes looked at. Dreadful woman & I can't abide her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

let the tedious cycle begin :yawn:
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually think she looks awful now - looked much better when she was heavier - in fact, seeing her face makes me want to reach for a doughnut
    Forum Member
    euphie wrote: »
    I actually think she looks awful now - looked much better when she was heavier - in fact, seeing her face makes me want to reach for a doughnut
    Thank goodness someone else thinks that !
    I can't abide her,but always thought she had a nice face and at around the 12/14 size she looked well & healthy. Crashing to the size she did for that DVD has done her looks no favours. I think she looks haggard & bony.
  • louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is Josie Gibson?:confused::o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's done the usual zeleb thing of going too far with the weight loss. She's not built to be a size 8/10 or whatever she claims to be. If she put a stone back on, she'd look much better imo.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And meet my new fiancee Wayne is is twice the man in bed that John James/Luke/Dave/Steve/John/Uncle Tom Cobbley was. I fact, my new size 4 body is down to the amount of sh*gging we're doing - read all about it next week when I pose in my underwear :eek:
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louise1966 wrote: »

BB Winner from the final channel 4 series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep. It's aged her about ten years in the space of a few months. She's tall and it doesn't suit her to be rail thin. The funny thing is the reason she got so much support on Big Brother was because she claimed to be a "big girl doing it for other big girls". Yet she's now as thin and orange and plastic looking as every ther z lister out there. I'm sure she's had work done to her face as well. Her teeth have definitely been done and I think the lips have been plumped up.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I posted this news in the BigBrother forum and the thread has been suspiciously deleted. :o
    I do find it strange when a link to a legitimate news story gets nuked on a forum where it may have been of interest to posters. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I posted this news in the BigBrother forum and the thread has been suspiciously deleted. :o
    I do find it strange when a link to a legitimate news story gets nuked on a forum where it may have been of interest to posters. :rolleyes:

Sorry FK. I never thought of checking if it had been posted on there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One of her fans probably reported it. I'm serious, she has fans and most of them will not hear any criticism of Josie whatsoever.
  • Femme FataleFemme Fatale Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Is there anyone who has been on Big Brother who isn't trash or related to trash? It seems like the answer is an absolute no.

What a depressing society when people like this are paraded and celebrated on national TV, so that the brain-dead drones who watch them can "aspire" to be famous for all the wrong reasons too. :(
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    louise1966 wrote: »

Me too! I didn't know who Josie was 'til I opened this thread...:o

I went off C4's Big Brother after the Jade Goody/Shelpa Shetty fiasco ages ago.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry FK. I never thought of checking if it had been posted on there.
    I think we posted the news at roughly the same actually :)
    I was scouting the newspapers during an ad break for Survivor :D
    One of her fans probably reported it. I'm serious, she has fans and most of them will not hear any criticism of Josie whatsoever.
    Yer they are a bit :o
    But linking to a legit news story from a UK national paper surely isn't grounds to get a thread pulled? :(
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Joan Jymes(as she called him) had a lucky escape . Lucky he had Australia to run back to.....nice & far away.
    Might be the first time someone has gone to Australia to get away from the horde of english convicts .Role reversal so to speak.
    She was rough as as a badger's ar$e on BB and spent the whole time with a duvet glued to her back plotting the downfall of any female who looked at Joan Jymes,or who Joan Jymes looked at. Dreadful woman & I can't abide her.

All I can remember of her on that show was that someone commented to her that she 'smelled bad' and she agreed she hadn't been able to have a 'proper wash' because of the cameras.

Honestly it made me want to throw up.
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    All I can remember of her on that show was that someone commented to her that she 'smelled bad' and she agreed she hadn't been able to have a 'proper wash' because of the cameras.

Honestly it made me want to throw up.
    I recall her holding a pair of knickers up to the bedroom window one night so that the boys in the living room could see them and crowing...."they're dirty ones too !":eek:
    Strange creature.
  • OvertheUnderOvertheUnder Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to live in Yate and knew Josie's family. Nice bunch really but didn't meet her gran

I think I went to the same primary school as Josie.