Ken return?

Markyboy79Markyboy79 Posts: 136
Forum Member
Any body know when Bill Roache is due to return filming? With the Barlow clan due to be featuring in the key storylines over the next few months, I would have thought scriptwriters would be keen to get Ken involved. I thought I read that he would be back this month, but seems to have gone quiet.

Comments

• jw2011jw2011 Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jw2011 wrote: »

Yes, I read he starts filming around end May/early June for an August return. At least we know he didn't kill Tina. Phew! :D

There's a thought - they need another exit sl for Kevin - maybe he killed Tina? :o Nah, that wouldn't explain his exit cos no jury in the land would convict anybody for ridding the world of Tina. :D
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to Ken returning. I reckon if Ken had been here Peter might not have fell of the wagon.
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Yes, I read he starts filming around end May/early June for an August return. At least we know he didn't kill Tina. Phew! :D

There's a thought - they need another exit sl for Kevin - maybe he killed Tina? :o Nah, that wouldn't explain his exit cos no jury in the land would convict anybody for ridding the world of Tina. :D

Haha OnJ. :D By the way is Michael Le Vell on indefinite leave or has he got a return date planned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They can have Kev's dad taking a turn for the worse again and that would be his exit SL for the time being.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lynchpin wrote: »
    Looking forward to Ken returning. I reckon if Ken had been here Peter might not have fell of the wagon.

Haha OnJ. :D By the way is Michael Le Vell on indefinite leave or has he got a return date planned.

:D Last I saw, it was open ended leave until such time as he gets himself sorted out, so a case of how long is a piece of string really. :(
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deirdre is doing her stuffed marrow on the evening he returns
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    :D Last I saw, it was open ended leave until such time as he gets himself sorted out, so a case of how long is a piece of string really. :(

Thanks OnJ. Guess it will be a nightmare for the writers. Hope its something convincing and not just Bill having a relapse.;-)
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Deirdre is doing her stuffed marrow on the evening he returns

And she's recorded a documentary for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Markyboy79 wrote: »
    Any body know when Bill Roache is due to return filming? With the Barlow clan due to be featuring in the key storylines over the next few months, I would have thought scriptwriters would be keen to get Ken involved. I thought I read that he would be back this month, but seems to have gone quiet.

CS boss SB : "In the wake of Tina's ******, Ken returns".

So soon then - in the next couple of months, probably.
  • Masher29Masher29 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    sam_gee wrote: »
    And she's recorded a documentary for him.

And she will be wearing her chain belt so it'll be a night of fun for all
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    Do Something Ken!!!!!!
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send him back to Canada and take Dreary with him. Get rid of two tired and boring characters at once.
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send him back to Canada and take Dreary with him. Get rid of two tired and boring characters at once.

Still plenty to do with them maybe give one of them an illness storyline. Bring in a recast Adam barlow with girlfriend possible with a ready made family.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    It's a year on Tuesday (29th) since Ken was last seen on the cobbles! :o Looking forward too his return :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Let's hope Deirdre says ''Ken do something'', when he's back lol
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ken doesn't want to be looking at thongs all day
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I wonder if he will warm to Rob when he returns? he didn't like him from what I remember and said he was like his old adversary Mike Baldwin.
    His reaction to Tracey's engagement should be interesting.
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    He's been looking after his son for a year !!! Absolutely preposterous.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    He's been looking after his son for a year !!! Absolutely preposterous.

Not even his son - his grandson! (Son in real life ;-))
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »

Ah, thank you. I stand corrected.
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »

Noo...wrong one.
    he's gone to look after Adam..no relation in real life
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ken's little dog should be pleased to see him (I don't know its name), and Deidre will have a whole list of things for him to 'do something' about. - like Tracy's and Rob's wedding for instance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Ken's little dog should be pleased to see him (I don't know its name), and Deidre will have a whole list of things for him to 'do something' about. - like Tracy's and Rob's wedding for instance.

Eccles :D