Options

Who is the most pathetic celebrity ?

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    I think we should introduce the Katona as an SI unit of "undeserved celebrity, unwarranted self-importance and general ineptitude."

So on this scale, Kerry Katona is 1 Kat

Celebrity Ineptitude, measured in Katonas:

Kerry Katona:
    1 Kat

Katie Price: 4 Kats

Simon Le Bon: 10 Kats

The entire cast of Jersey Shore: 0.4 KKats (KiloKatona = 1,000 Katonas)

Heather Mills: 9.2 KKats

Tony Blair: ~1 MKat (MegaKatona = 1,000,000 Katonas)

Bob Geldof: 85 MKats

Sarah Palin: - Incalculable using current technology.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    Holly Willoughby for sure :)
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love ghost whisperer :o

me2

I think J Lo Hew is great in it too!

she's not a pathetic celeb
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be gentle...:D

Kerry katona, but I would not call her a celebrity, but she calls herself "famous", what for I don't know. The things she is famous for do not require talent.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yoshi Fan wrote: »
    Kate Gosselin - I've no idea who she actually is, but she seems to be the US version of half-Price.

She is a "celebrity" in the US after giving birth to sextuplets and then getting her own reality TV series.
  • Options
    Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    You can't say Brian Blessed!!!

He's done tonnes of worthy stuff :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Blessed

Agreed! NOR Michael Ball! He has helped raise millions (literally - millions) towards research into ovarian cancer. Plus, he's appeared in loads of fab musicals and happens to be my second favourite singer (after Elvis). He's just not your cup of tea (and I respect that) but please don't label him as pathetic because he's really not.
  • Options
    dan44762000dan44762000 Posts: 1,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheridan smith is the most pathetic celebrity,,,,she had her dog stolen twice.
    first time i felt sympathy toward her and thought it was awful second time i told her it was her fault and she was not a responsible dog owner.
    she should have had security system installed or when not able to be there with the dog herself ,,,left it with friends or family.
    thats what responsible owners do,,
    silly cow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yorkie47 wrote: »
    Agreed! NOR Michael Ball! He has helped raise millions (literally - millions) towards research into ovarian cancer. Plus, he's appeared in loads of fab musicals and happens to be my second favourite singer (after Elvis). He's just not your cup of tea (and I respect that) but please don't label him as pathetic because he's really not.

Agreed. Michael Ball is truly talented and seems like a really lovely bloke. He originated the role of Marius in Les Miserables and has a career to be proud of.

I did not know about his charity work - goes to show that celebs who don't broadcast it for PR purposes are probably the ones who truly DO care and aren't in it for themselves. Good for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be gentle...:D

Blimey, this thread could go on forever. Where to start?

Well, Miss Price/Mrs Reid/(ex)Mrs Andre/Jordan to begin with, then from that you Alex Reid, Peter Andre, Michelle Heaton (celeb cultures answer to a barnacle-ie hangs on whatever the situation:D

And speaking of washed out 'hanging' on has been's......Sinitta:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we should introduce the Katona as an SI unit of "undeserved celebrity, unwarranted self-importance and general ineptitude."

So on this scale, Kerry Katona is 1 Kat

Sarah Palin: - Incalculable using current technology.

:D Indeed. She can see Russia from her house you know. This makes her an expert on international relations.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    Agreed. Michael Ball is truly talented and seems like a really lovely bloke. He originated the role of Marius in Les Miserables and has a career to be proud of.

I did not know about his charity work - goes to show that celebs who don't broadcast it for PR purposes are probably the ones who truly DO care and aren't in it for themselves. Good for him.

I agree :)
  • Options
    bellabeaubellabeau Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    without doubt, Naomi Campbell
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bellabeau wrote: »
    without doubt, Naomi Campbell

Agreed on the Katona scale she becomes unreadable along with katie price/jordan:)
  • Options
    cloudfactorycloudfactory Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would say daniel anthony who plays clyde in the sara jane adventures. his acting is pathetic,he is smug all the time and i've read about the nasty way he responds to fans when they ask for autographs.
  • Options
    JohnBoy WaltonJohnBoy Walton Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are totally making that up about Daniel Anthony. He has been nothing but kind and gracious to fans. If you read your other posts you will find that you just have it in for him and are actually incredibly racist. Only this week you were saying you imagine by looking at him that he is horrible in real life and now you come in here with your 'facts' that he is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith Lemon :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    Noooo,Keith Lemon is a legend.