Options

OMFG At Hollyoaks E4 first look tonight

Rapunzel2010Rapunzel2010 Posts: 136
Forum Member
I didn't realise India was going to be murdered! :eek:

Hollyoaks is fast becoming the best soap at the moment. Who would have thought it....

Comments

• Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Hollyoaks is fast becoming the best soap at the moment. Who would have thought it....

I knew that, but put it in spoilers, otherwise you will be hanged at dawn...;)
  • Options
    JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    I knew that, but put it in spoilers, otherwise you will be hanged at dawn...;)

Why? It mentions e4 episode in the title, so the people who don't watch e4 pace and look at this thread are fools if they don't want to know she gets killed and it is hardly a secret!
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Agreed, excellent tonight. Im actually going to miss india:eek::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    Why? It mentions e4 episode in the title, so the people who don't watch e4 pace and look at this thread are fools if they don't want to know she gets killed and it is hardly a secret!

It's just the etiquette when you reveal a storyline before it actually happens ;)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just the etiquette when you reveal a storyline before it actually happens ;)

But it's happened ... on E4.

If people don't want to know, they won't enter the thread.

;)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member

Yeah, anyone not wanting a spoiler wouldn't click on the E4 episode thread... :p
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    It was absolutely excellent tonight.

Everything: India's murder, Silas turning up as Santa, Danny's revelation that he killed Brendan's ex-lover and threat to kill Ste, Nancy and Darren all sweet and funny, McQueen comedy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rain wrote: »
    Yeah, anyone not wanting a spoiler wouldn't click on the E4 episode thread... :p

I'm really not being difficult, but know how some DS posters work... If they had recorded E4 but not watched it yet.... :) I really couldn't care, was just mentioning it to the OP who is a "novice" poster.... I haven't watched it back yet, but will do very soon.... hehe - spoilers never bother me, though
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    On a lighter note I loved how cheryl made the thieving mcqueens peel the spuds and sprouts, brilliant:D:D
  • Options
    iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the first ep but going to watch the second tommorow.

When the man attacked India it shocked me even though the violence was mostly implied.

Cant wait to see how it pans out.
  • Options
    friendlyguy2friendlyguy2 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if there's a link with the grandad who married Cindy. The killer is Heidi's father it's all a bit weird.
  • Options
    x_malibubabex_malibubabe Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was santa (is he Heidi's dad?) also "Cameron"? I don't tend to read HO spoilers even though I do watch it so was shocked to see India was gonna be murdered! :eek: I actually thought he'd be who he says he is and it'd be a fight between India and Texas to get to him. :o
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Was santa (is he Heidi's dad?) also "Cameron"? I don't tend to read HO spoilers even though I do watch it so was shocked to see India was gonna be murdered! :eek: I actually thought he'd be who he says he is and it'd be a fight between India and Texas to get to him. :o

Yep he's Heidi's dad Silas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danny is
    so going to end up in the river, yay
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member

Agreed! It was AMAZING.
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    Danny is
    so going to end up in the river, yay

i dont think so, apparently hes still there for some time yet. i get the feeling the body in the river is another one of hollyoaks red herrings
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it, knew about Indias murder thanks to someone putting it in a thread title a few weeks ago, but seeing the end when it was Hidies dad!! Wow! and him sitting with Texes, just awesome.

I hope this is the start of good things for Hollyoaks as the last few weeks have been a bit pants.
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Yep.I'd just add, I had a serious paddy with the Oaks last night after I heard some of the New Year spoilers. But at the moment, when it's good, it is absolutely rocking.

That was an appalling end for India. Truly shocking. But the stroke of genius was having 'Cameron' come in as Santa. Absolutely queasy-making.

Even the recently shot stuff with Brendan, Danny and Warren is starting to drag me in. I couldn't see the point of Warren one little bit. But now I'm hooked (on the end of a crowbar). Damn you Marquess, you're good.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never been a big fan of India but that death was horrific and I have to say her acting was spot on when she realised something was seriously wrong...:eek:
  • Options
    thebill22thebill22 Posts: 1,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great couple of episodes, what im really confused about is it looks like Darren and Nancy realise hes the killer so how will he get away with it for any longer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damn you Marquess, you're good.

No, he's bad. Really bad. The show is inconsistent - 90% crap and 10% brilliant. It's just not good enough.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobsicle wrote: »
    No, he's bad. Really bad. The show is inconsistent - 90% crap and 10% brilliant. It's just not good enough.

:sleep: Of course........ :rolleyes:
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    bobsicle wrote: »

I must be dazzled by the 10% brilliance then. Actually, the fact that any of it could be described as 'brilliant' is a revolution compared to how it was 6 months ago.

I'd say 15% brilliant, 70% good, and 15% passable. :D
  • Options
    Rapunzel2010Rapunzel2010 Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for the next episode!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I must be dazzled by the 10% brilliance then. Actually, the fact that any of it could be described as 'brilliant' is a revolution compared to how it was 6 months ago.

I'd say 15% brilliant, 70% good, and 15% passable. :D

It's true indeed that the show is better under PM than it was under LA. Yet when she was in charge it was 100% awful. Now it's 90% awful. I think PM really isn't very good - he's just 10% better than LA was.