Options

Biggest Loser USA Series 10 on Sky?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,437
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know when The Biggest Loser Series 10 will make it onto any of the Sky Channels? I don't want to go hunting on Google as I'll probablty end up finding the winner by accident :cry:

Comments

• Options
    Mad MaxMad Max Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GerriP wrote: »
    Anyone know when The Biggest Loser Series 10 will make it onto any of the Sky Channels? I don't want to go hunting on Google as I'll probablty end up finding the winner by accident :cry:

Sky Living at 8pm tonight!?
  • Options
    yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is this the first time it's been on? I was watching a lot of BG US last year and they seemed to be all over the place in running order of series.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I don't like the way they are selecting the contestants this year. The very ones that need to be there most are the ones losing out.:(
  • Options
    Mad MaxMad Max Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Without wanting to spoil this isnt there usually a twist and they set up another camp away from the Biggest Loser house for those not selected.

They end up still having the chance to get in the Biggest Loser house at a later stage.

The ITV series is just poor in comparison although I will still be watching that too.

Biggest Loser USA just gets me gripped and sobbing from 2 mins in.

Just love love love this show and so pleased its back!:D
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first episode is on Anytime until Friday.
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote: »
    I don't like the way they are selecting the contestants this year. The very ones that need to be there most are the ones losing out.:(

That was exactly my thought as well :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love it. Just caught up on Sky anytime. the contestants sob stories really get me to me wheras they never work for me on shows like Xfactor - TBL Us and Aus always has me in tears.
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the way they are making them run a mile was awful, these guys are seriously overweight then they tell them to run a mile or do 500 steps..Poor guy with the dreadlocks (Cory?) sad to see him collapse like that..:(
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do so much better than the UK version. 17 pounds in one week? Wow. :o
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member

Wasn't it 2 weeks though as it was since the weigh in at their homes?
  • Options
    TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Plus there's one guy in the current UK series who lost 31 pounds in the first week (he was 32st to begin with though)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness Tina has gone. What a whinger.
  • Options
    BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know why Living are showing this series one hour at a time? The repeats of older series that they show on Saturday and Sunday mornings are the full two hours and therefore have the challenges and the weigh in in one go

I find it really disjointed just seeing an hour a week of series 10 :(

(and I hate these contestants, seem to be the biggest game players since Melissa and Lance!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's annoying me is by doing the 1 hour time slot we are left hanging for a whole week right in the middle of a weigh in. Never known this happen before and it ruins the suspense....I've forgotten everything seven days later!
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's annoying me is by doing the 1 hour time slot we are left hanging for a whole week right in the middle of a weigh in. Never known this happen before and it ruins the suspense....I've forgotten everything seven days later!

Yep - that's my biggest gripe as well. Also, seeing so little in one go is making it difficult to get to know the contestants - I still feel as if I don't know half their names! Wish they would go back to showing it for 2 hours like they did the previous series.
  • Options
    japarajapara Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing that annoys me about all these biggest loser programmes is, when the presenter makes an announcment such as "the loser of todays challenge will have a 1 lb penalty at the weigh in" they then have at least 4 or 5 of the contestants individually doing a piece to camera saying "today we were told that the loser will have a 1lb penalty"

It's o.k. I understood it the first time...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    japara wrote: »
    Another thing that annoys me about all these biggest loser programmes is, when the presenter makes an announcment such as "the loser of todays challenge will have a 1 lb penalty at the weigh in" they then have at least 4 or 5 of the contestants individually doing a piece to camera saying "today we were told that the loser will have a 1lb penalty"

It's o.k. I understood it the first time...

You are so right :D

Mine is, and it's not restricted to BL, after every break there's a catch up on what's gone on in the previous 10 minutes.

Why? Do they think we've lost our marbles and won't remember after 4 minutes? Or is it for those folk who haven't bothered to watch it?

And then at the end of each portion they tell us what's coming up!! Why? Do they think we get to half way and will switch off unless they lure us with something? Am I the only person who switches on a program intending to watch it all and I do?