The Tragic Downfall of Aisleyne

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    She looks like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown to me!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe that's why they are extending her stay.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm - I kind of want to agree with you but - I wonder how she'd be if she was in for a few days longer.

Yes Penny, I don't see Charley as being that different, I think we would soon see her old self if she was there as long as Ais,
  • HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Why is it a downfall? Because she dares to criticise Marc?

If it was Jack she was talking to, you'd all be complimenting her and saying how brilliant she is.
    No .
    Let's take Marc out of the equation and what have we got re Trashleen then .
    She is desperately stalking Danny . He is running hell for leather from any association with her but is too chickenshit to tell her to back off .
    She gets drunk . Constantly. And she is NOT a happy drunk .
    She whines , she looks a mess, she is inarticulate, she behaves like a diva when she is just an ex HM and not even a winning one .
    She belittled Jack and others over the bag thing when Charlie came in . Disgraceful behaviour .
    She came is a pest and will leave a mess .All due to her own issues .
  • BigMommaBigMomma Posts: 14,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When Charlie Uchea outshines you in a brief appearance, your numbers up.

Indeed :D
  • Chief InspectorChief Inspector Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    This Slapper really think's she's something special.

I can't stand her!!!!!!
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She never recovered from Charlie Brooker marrying Konnie Huq instead of her.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Why is it a downfall? Because she dares to criticise Marc?

If it was Jack she was talking to, you'd all be complimenting her and saying how brilliant she is.
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Bingo.

The only reason the forum has turned against her is because she dared to fight the forum fave. If she was attacking Danny or Jack, this forum would be salivating all over her.

:DOh my god, almost as deluded as the woman herself. You guys do realise that 'this forum' isn't a collective hive mind but a collection of individual posters with their own variety of opinions...?

I literally cannot see how anyone can honestly objectively say that they don't see anything wrong with how Aisleyne is behaving. She's a mess, an absolute embarrassment of a woman fast approaching 40.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I agree.

Like i've posted before, I went on this total u-turn with her on BB7. She ended up being one of my favourites.

This time, she seems so fake and irritating. I really do think the "celeb" z-list life has changed her. She's a totally different person to the one that walked out on the 2006 final.
  • Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    She never recovered from Charlie Brooker marrying Konnie Huq instead of her.

Really I knew they were associated but were they an item?
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    :DOh my god, almost as deluded as the woman herself. You guys do realise that 'this forum' isn't a collective hive mind but a collection of individual posters with their own variety of opinions...?

I literally cannot see how anyone can honestly objectively say that they don't see anything wrong with how Aisleyne is behaving. She's a mess, an absolute embarrassment of a woman fast approaching 40.
    No, I totally do not realize that! Thanks for letting me know.

There is an obvious forum favourite every year where the MAJORITY of the members fixate on one or two particular HMs. The MAJORITY of these members end up turning against any HM that dares to criticize that HM. So yes, there is a sort of hive-mind on this and on other large communities as well. It happens nearly every year - Freddie in BB10 (Lisa was the one that got all the stick), Aaron in BB12, Deana in BB13, Gina in BB14 (Hazel being her enemy) and now Marc this year. Those were the most evident examples of forum favourites taking over.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't mean everyone. But I do think a lot of people wouldn't be saying what they're saying about Aisleyne if she was talking to Jack or Danny.

Well, I disagree. I think the majority would still be against how she acted tonight, regardless of who they may support. She didn't come across well at all.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Parish15 wrote: »
    Really I knew they were associated but were they an item?

Probably not, but I like to pretend!
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member

There is an obvious forum favourite every year where the MAJORITY of the members fixate on one or two particular HMs. The MAJORITY of these members end up turning against any HM that dares to criticize that HM. So yes, there is a sort of hive-mind on this and on other large communities as well. It happens nearly every year - Freddie in BB10 (Lisa was the one that got all the stick), Aaron in BB12, Deana in BB13 and now Marc this year. Those were the most evident examples of forum favourites taking over all the discussion.

Well in that case you surely realise said 'majority' all singularly made that judgement call on that housemate all by themselves with their own individual minds. You cannot pigeon hole all of their opinions collectively as you did in the previous post. Personally I find the whole 'waaah forum fave!!111' mentality a rather petty way of trying to justify dislike for a HM and belittle said HM and their fanbase.

Still not getting the connection between Aisleyene's blatant unstable behaviour and Marc's alleged forum fave status.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No .
    Let's take Marc out of the equation and what have we got re Trashleen then .
    She is desperately stalking Danny . He is running hell for leather from any association with her but is too chickenshit to tell her to back off .
    She gets drunk . Constantly. And she is NOT a happy drunk .
    She whines , she looks a mess, she is inarticulate, she behaves like a diva when she is just an ex HM and not even a winning one .
    She belittled Jack and others over the bag thing when Charlie came in . Disgraceful behaviour .
    She came is a pest and will leave a mess .All due to her own issues .

But I don't think Aisleyne is that different at all to how she was in BB7. To me at least, she seems more or less to be the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's be honest here, she was looking for a fight because Danny wasn't by her side, someone told him to back off and maybe he did and that's got to her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There is an obvious forum favourite every year where the MAJORITY of the members fixate on one or two particular HMs. The MAJORITY of these members end up turning against any HM that dares to criticize that HM. So yes, there is a sort of hive-mind on this and on other large communities as well. It happens nearly every year - Freddie in BB10 (Lisa was the one that got all the stick), Aaron in BB12, Deana in BB13 and now Marc this year. Those were the most evident examples of forum favourites taking over.

So, you think that Aisleyne has handled herself well in the house then? That people's negative perception of her is a result of her arguing with the "forum favourite" and not, you know, the fact that she's a disgraceful, embarrassing, aggressive drunken mess?

If so, I'd suggest asking somebody to watch the episodes with you and explain what's going on.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, you think that Aisleyne has handled herself well in the house then? That people's negative perception of her is a result of her arguing with the "forum favourite" and not, you know, the fact that she's a disgraceful, embarrassing, aggressive drunken mess?

If so, I'd suggest asking somebody to watch the episodes with you and explain what's going on.
    I did not say that she handled herself well. I said she was exactly the same in BB7 as she is now and yet lots of members are coming forward saying "wow I used to love her but now I don't"...err, she hasn't changed at all. So clearly what's turning them off of her is the fact that Aisleyne is now disliking a HM they like who happens to be the forum favourite...so now the forum is incredibly negative towards her.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member

There is an obvious forum favourite every year where the MAJORITY of the members fixate on one or two particular HMs. The MAJORITY of these members end up turning against any HM that dares to criticize that HM. So yes, there is a sort of hive-mind on this and on other large communities as well. It happens nearly every year - Freddie in BB10 (Lisa was the one that got all the stick), Aaron in BB12, Deana in BB13, Gina in BB14 (Hazel being her enemy) and now Marc this year. Those were the most evident examples of forum favourites taking over.

There's some truth in this. But speaking for myself, I loved both Nikki and Aisleyne in BB7 so my feelings to Ais weren't influenced by any contempt for Nikki. And they're not cos I love Marc either.

I see glimpses of the old Aisleyne, when she's sat chatting to one of the girls, being warm and wise. But otherwise she's seemed totally up herself, gobby and embarrassing. We saw flashes of that temper and the histrionics in BB7 but nothing like this. I dont think its just cos of different house dynamics either: i reckon it's a combination of fame, life experiences and being sent in with the 'legend' tag to elevate her ego.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxray wrote: »
    Well, I disagree. I think the majority would still be against how she acted tonight, regardless of who they may support. She didn't come across well at all.

I agree - She's making Marc look better and better by the minute.

I was rooting for her in BB7, but she is a bit of a disappointment 8 years on. She seems to be stuck at a mental age of about 16, the age she was when her mother chucked her out and disowned her. She can't seem to grow up.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    There's some truth in this. But speaking for myself, I loved both Nikki and Aisleyne in BB7 so my feelings to Ais weren't influenced by any contempt for Nikki. And they're not cos I love Marc either.

I see glimpses of the old Aisleyne, when she's sat chatting to one of the girls, being warm and wise. But otherwise she's seemed totally up herself, gobby and embarrassing. We saw flashes of that temper and the histrionics in BB7 but nothing like this. I dont think its just cos of different house dynamics either: i reckon it's a combination of fame, life experiences and being sent in with the 'legend' tag to elevate her ego.

Sad but true. I think I'll always have a fondness for Ais but sometimes it's best not to re visit. :(
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's obviously used to people fawning over her, and genuinely believes she's a celeb and not just a Z list reality TV has been. Not being able to rattle Marc just kills her.
  • Wainy84Wainy84 Posts: 12,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has changed. I can't remember who shouting in houemates faces in BB7.
    She coming across as bad as Helen. Does she want her title.
  • Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not say that she handled herself well. I said she was exactly the same in BB7 as she is now and yet lots of members are coming forward saying "wow I used to love her but now I don't"...err, she hasn't changed at all. So clearly what's turning them off of her is the fact that Aisleyne is now disliking a HM they like who happens to be the forum favourite...so now the forum is incredibly negative towards her.

Speak for yourself love, I liked her in BB7 was excited when I heard she was going in and anticipated Helen meeting her match or some comeuppance.

Anyway she has really let herself down and I hope this is a wake-up call for her because she can sort herself out.

Marc is a windup tosser, I've liked him at times but all in all don't think he's a nice guy
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Charles in there

Ais is one of my fav past hms but what an embarrassment she's turned out to be.

False showmance, looking for aggressive arguments, crying wolf regarding Marc etc

She shouldn't have returned