Shane Warne & The Hurley

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And he looks like this :D with those teeth!

I think it's a real shame. I preferred Warnie when he was chunkier, looked rough and ready and had that naughty glint in his eyes. Now he looks like he's been cloned or something. :(

I'm just hoping Kath & Kim will do another series and have him on again. There's plenty of material there to take the mickey out of!

He looked really good when he appeared on their show:) And that was back when he seemed ready to take the mickey out of himself - he seems to be slightly precious about criticism these days.

I don't know if you've heard but they're making a Kath and Kim movie - will probably be Warne-less but I'm looking forward to it!
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got mixed up with Shane McGowan, and briefly thought he looked fantastic.

...I particularly like the idea that Liz Hurley would step out with Mr McGowan!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    He looked really good when he appeared on their show:) And that was back when he seemed ready to take the mickey out of himself - he seems to be slightly precious about criticism these days.

I don't know if you've heard but they're making a Kath and Kim movie - will probably be Warne-less but I'm looking forward to it!

Fantastic!! :D
  • LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear me, he looks like he's been given a makeover by some screaming queen! :eek:

I hope the Aussies revoke his passport and keep him at home till he comes to his senses and at least grows his eyebrows in again!
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks so awful - much prefered him in his rough an rugged days.

If he stands out in the sun too long or stands next to anything hot, his face will melt away.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://yfrog.com/kjcrxmmj

She's a beard! It was KP all along!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read some of Shane and Liz's tweets to each other today - I was quite surprised by how romantic they are with each other. They seem smitten. Good luck to them:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    ...I particularly like the idea that Liz Hurley would step out with Mr McGowan!

It is hilarious but, in reality, Shane MacGowan comes from a much *posher* background than Dame Liz. :eek:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    jazzyjazzy wrote: »
    By coincidence (or not) there is an ad in our local English newspaper today here in Spain with a picture of Shane Warne - "his hair has never looked better - it's thicker and fuller looking thanks to" ....... (company name)......... then there is a picture of him.
    Not one like the ones that are appearing in the UK press but one in which he looks good. :)

http://www.advancedhairstudios.es/

I'm liking the Warney in that advert- bit stubbly, bit chunky, bit weatherworn. Looks like you could have a laugh and a few beers with him unlike the newer version who would probably sip on a mineral water in between loo visits to check his mascara.....
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I read some of Shane and Liz's tweets to each other today - I was quite surprised by how romantic they are with each other. They seem smitten. Good luck to them:)

Would be a damn sight more romantic if they just told each other all that stuff without channelling it through Twitter first!! But then that wouldn't generate as much publicity!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Would be a damn sight more romantic if they just told each other all that stuff without channelling it through Twitter first!! But then that wouldn't generate as much publicity!

True - but then they're getting so much grief (in the DM especially) that you can't blame them for wanting to put their side over.

Liz's tweets about pinning him down and re-applying his eyeliner, and allowing him to watch her eat her lunch while he has his bowl of gruel show they have a sense of humour about it at least.