Options

We all had a great laugh at Luke S but

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,322
Forum Member
I think laughing in his face is taking it a wee bit too far but you could say she is just being honest by laughing about it in front of him.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wasn't much short of what bullies do, no matter how it's spined.;)
  • Options
    EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was insensetive and mean, horrible to watch.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »

Not often i agree with you, but agree, it was horrible. But it's 'funny' cause Deana said it, god forbid it was anyone else.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That wasn't much short of what bullies do, no matter how it's spined.;)

Since when do bullies get to make fun of someone for not pushing a button faster to win 50g's...
  • Options
    whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    I do feel sorry for him, Deana didn't mean to upset him, she was having a drunken laugh.

I just feel bad for him because hes been humiliated twice by BB, and he obviously cant take it.

The one that seems to be showing compassion for him is Luke A, aswell as Adam thats nice to see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    On the contrary he used exactly the same insensitivity throughout the show

He led the way

Just like he said every one wants to be like him

Well now he has got his wish
  • Options
    Nelly50Nelly50 Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »

yes it was, very uncomfortable, I like Deana but she did herself no favours with this :confused:
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke deserves the taunts from her. he is just playing up to the fact that he's the man who lost out on £50,000 through no fault of anyone's but his own.

he has thought he wasthe big man in the house since day one, and his only hope now of winning and not his intention of walking for £50,000, is to play on the being upset that he couldn't leave the show for an easy £50,000.

he doesn't deserve to win anything. what has he done?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    Remember that time in the bedroom when Luke kept grilling Deana about whether she wanted MONEY or FLOWERS from a man, or £10,000 or a lovely wedding.

She said she wanted the money and he kept digging, trying to make her look like a cold-hearted golddigger. She was quite upset about that

Remember these people have a history, and Deana is quite right to find this situation funny. She's been through a hell of a lot in there and has put up with some really cruel treatment.
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    I agree, it was mean.

I like Deana I do but she made herself look silly & mean.

Trying to justify it by saying "Well he should have pushed the button faster" to try & get people on her side won't work.

If she had just said it once it would have been fine. But sitting in front of him, laughing in his face & going on & on about it is wrong.

Then she was saying "sorry I'm only joking, your getting upset about it now, I didn't want to upset you" & then continuing to laugh in his face is poor show.

If it had been the other way around the forum would be in uproar.

Not cool Deana.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember these people have a history, and Deana is quite right to find this situation funny. She's been through a hell of a lot in there and has put up with some really cruel treatment.

Your so right she has been through some horrible treatment so its about time she got her own back :)
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HalsMam wrote: »
    On the contrary he used exactly the same insensitivity throughout the show

He led the way

Just like he said every one wants to be like him

Well now he has got his wish

When?? He may have been acting like a useless housemate for the last few weeks, but when has he ever spoken like this to an other housemates face?
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Didn't really get why Deana was so popular on DS, but she won me over tonight when she put that halfwit firmly in his place.

Excellent BB moment!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that some think it was okay to do it but if tides had been turned it would of been considered cruel, insensitive and horrible.
  • Options
    ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    Nasty Deana!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Your so right she has been through some horrible treatment so its about time she got her own back :)

Lowering herself to the same level isn't a sign of character. She wouldn't be doing it if she was as perfect as a lot have made out.
  • Options
    ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic...

Telling like it is Deana !!
  • Options
    Jack OnJack On Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    He's a tit but has he been particluarly nasty to her?

The person most deserving of her taunts left last night with half her money...?