EE: Do you think the reveal will be in the 1 hour or Flashback Episode?

glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,310
Forum Member
Just wondering what you think will happen tonight, will 'a' reveal happen on the 1 hour episode making everyone think it was X person only for it later to be revealed to have been someone else in the flashback episode?

Nothing is obviously going to be done to who it's revealed to be, otherwise everyone would know who it was as they'll already have knew it was them since episodes have been filmed. So it makes me think that the 'in show' reveal will be Bobby and they all agree to cover it up/ignore it/dont talk about it but it was actually someone else. Or they all blame the wrong person, like they all think it was Cindy but it was Bobby or Peter.

Will both shows reveal it was the same person? 5 votes

Yes
100% 5 votes
No
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I originally thought we'd get a 'wrong accusation' in the 'actual' episode, and then we'll see what REALLY happened in the flashback, and see the accusation was wrong, leading into Friday's fully live episode.

However, yeah, I think we're gonna have a proper 'confession' of sorts for the 'duff duff' tomorrow, and the flashback will open up exactly where we left off, with the murderer talking to whoever they were talking to explaining exactly what happened, before it goes into full flashback.
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does anyone know if any of the flashback scenes will be live?
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    does anyone know if any of the flashback scenes will be live?

Part of me hopes not. It has to be perfect. We can't have someone call Lucy 'Hetti', or have her laugh as she's dragged through the woods. The live scenes are a great touch but in a way I feel they detract from the story.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It certainly wouldn't surprise me if it was.
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the duff duff on the first episode will be the reveal with the flashback episode explaining in detail