Tottenham Hotspur fans on the forum? (Part 5)

Comments

• soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christmas has come early, first half the Arses, second half and the match ours!
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were dead and buried at half time, and have managed another of our spectacular comebacks. Totally different team 2nd half, and what a sweet feeling this is.

Gallas had his best game for us, and was outstanding.

Great day in the end.:)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just gutted I couldn't watch it - listened on 5Live, but 100% recording MOTD tonight.

Maybe someone can get a screen grab of Wenger having a fit to use as a wallpaper? Heh :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just gutted I couldn't watch it - listened on 5Live, but 100% recording MOTD tonight.

Maybe someone can get a screen grab of Wenger having a fit to use as a wallpaper? Heh :)

There are several classic moments. One of him throwing a bottle was best. Wish I could see him now.
  • SuperSpursSuperSpurs Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeeeeeeeessssssss!!
    My poor little Nephew. 5 months old and having to wear a Spurs cardigan :D He only came round at HT though so he must have been our lucky charm ;)

Can't bloody believe it. :D:D:D
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    Woooohhooooooo! What a beautiful feeling. :D

Off to put my order in for the dvd... ;)
  • vaarthartvainvaarthartvain Posts: 607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brilliant im gonna call them the comeback kids
  • Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arsne throwing his bottle away just about summed it up :p

Great match to watch and I think your 'arry played a blinder by making Gallas captain.....
  • cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    33/1 to win at 2-0 down,£10 bet, happy days.
  • FrankieHowerdFrankieHowerd Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucky lucky Spurs!:mad::mad::mad:
  • Steve AWOLSteve AWOL Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally after 17 years COYS!!!

Just hope that Harry realises that we must play 4-4-2 in Premier League matches as we were sooooo much better 2nd half with that change in formation. Glad to see Defoe looking sharp today, great to finally have a genuine goal threat up front again :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cantos wrote: »
    33/1 to win at 2-0 down,£10 bet, happy days.

Fantastic stuff. The cherry on the icing on the cake ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steve AWOL wrote: »
    Finally after 17 years COYS!!!

Just hope that Harry realises that we must play 4-4-2 in Premier League matches as we were sooooo much better 2nd half with that change in formation. Glad to see Defoe looking sharp today, great to finally have a genuine goal threat up front again :)

Yes hopefully this confirms it, and like you say its been a long time coming , and what a way to blinkin do it. Even Arry has just said we were being passed around in the first half.
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    Blimey, Ginola - still a genius!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1331436/Arsenal-v-Tottenham-Spurs-legend-David-Ginola-gives-verdict-derby.html

I wonder if he can give me the numbers for the Lotto tonight :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There are several classic moments. One of him throwing a bottle was best. Wish I could see him now.

Currently here on the tube at the moment. :D
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very well done, what a wonderful comeback. Enjoy the rest of your day.
  • lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    I still haven't come down from cloud nine yet. Was going to watch it in the pub, wish i had have done now! Still, i'll be putting in the order for the dvd on the xmas list! coys!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check this out from the Sky Sports website .. fantastic :)

http://www.skysports.com/gallery/detail/0,20501,11979_6516995,00.html#photo=13
  • louloubelle1978louloubelle1978 Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Life long Spurs fan and long time lurker of this thread:)

Just wanted to come in and say hi to all the fellow supporters and to also shout "GET IN THERE MY BELOVED SPURS!!!!":D

Dead chuffed about today's result, me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth are Bolton doing in 4th place? I thought it was a disaster losing to them the other week, but they're obviously a decent side at the moment.

It could be a very open season.

A bit of consistency now now could do us wonders, as no one else has any.
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,601
    Forum Member
    Life long Spurs fan and long time lurker of this thread:)

Just wanted to come in and say hi to all the fellow supporters and to also shout "GET IN THERE MY BELOVED SPURS!!!!":D

Dead chuffed about today's result, me!

Same here.

This is a wonderful day. One that will never be forgotten. Thankyou my Spurs.
  • Knarf44Knarf44 Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, think that the adrenalin is starting to wear off now so have been enjoying all the various post match reports.

Still waiting for the videos of the goals to appear online somewhere...;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knarf44 wrote: »
    Ok, think that the adrenalin is starting to wear off now so have been enjoying all the various post match reports.

Still waiting for the videos of the goals to appear online somewhere...;)

Here you go Knarf :

Goals

Enjoy :)
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Bobone wrote: »
    Here you go Knarf :

Goals

Enjoy :)

thanks, was stuck at work today, checked at half time, thought 'sod it' and only found out when I got in that we'd won, mind you, I was wondering why the Gooners I saw leaving Arnos Grove Station were looking quite so depressed :D
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still haven't come down from cloud nine yet.

I keep having a little giggle whenver the score pops up somewhere :D

I LOVE YOUNES KABOUL!!!! I said on Saturday at the Blackburn game that he'd get the winner today as he was due a goal. Should have had a bet on it!

As a Jenas fan, it was nice to see him have another good game. Delighted for Gallas to do so well and not only shut the Arsenal fans up, but shut up the Spurs fans who still don't want to support him.
This discussion has been closed.