Options

You view box

Ok... So I ordered BT INFINITY with a youview box online, I am currently on sky fibre. I cancelled the BT INFINITY ORDER as they didn't tell me when I ordered that I couldn't go from sky fibre to BT infinity would have to go to BT ADSL first and then migrate later... Having cancelled the order way in advance, for some reason BT still sent through a YOUVIEW BOX, BT hub 3 and homeplugs. I have now contacted BT twice to inform them that I have their property and they have promised me that returns bags have been sent, that I still haven't received! I am not going to contact them again, but I don't want to be charged for the youview box particularly. Has anybody had a similar experience, are they likely to charge me for the box ? Will they just let me keep ?

Comments

• Options
    VisionMan1VisionMan1 Posts: 2,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok... So I ordered BT INFINITY with a youview box online, I am currently on sky fibre. I cancelled the BT INFINITY ORDER as they didn't tell me when I ordered that I couldn't go from sky fibre to BT infinity would have to go to BT ADSL first and then migrate later... Having cancelled the order way in advance, for some reason BT still sent through a YOUVIEW BOX, BT hub 3 and homeplugs. I have now contacted BT twice to inform them that I have their property and they have promised me that returns bags have been sent, that I still haven't received! I am not going to contact them again, but I don't want to be charged for the youview box particularly. Has anybody had a similar experience, are they likely to charge me for the box ? Will they just let me keep ?

The only thing I am unclear about is if you haven't got an account with them then how can they charge you for this?

And they've done this before. Sometimes they ask for them back, and sometimes they don't. Sorry if that doesn't help you.

But theres nowt to stop you from booting it up and using it. :D