yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jake? I think so.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    Jake and Simon I reckon, with Jake going home. Part of me wonders if perhaps Frankie might be in the dance-off too, but I hope not.
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Mark will go home. Unless he's up against Jake. Then it's trickier.
  • Options
    fizzycatfizzycat Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Jake will probably go tonight.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfortunately Simon :(:(

It should be JAKE IMO; He is by far the WORST IMO but will escape the B2 once again>:(
  • Options
    A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark, and now Jake, but still think a risk on Simon.
  • Options
    alan_tracyalan_tracy Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Jake will get sympathy votes,

The dance off will be Mark and Simon, Mark to go.
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon and Mark
  • Options
    water_carrierwater_carrier Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard to say. I think Mark, Jake and Simon are all in trouble. Going on form I would say Simon would be the one who should be the most worried. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think Jake will join him in the DO.
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake should be with one of the other boys.

I'm voting for Mark tonight for the first time (for Karen).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    Simon and Mark.

No judge ties tonight with the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 so Caroline and Frankie have more of an advantage and I think Jake probably has the viewer votes to be safe.

Simon needs your votes !!!
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I hope people get behind Simon tonight. He doesn't deserve to be in the dance off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Jake definitely, also I think Frankie had plateaued far too early in the competition so believe she could be at risk
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Jake and Mark in trouble tonight.

I expect Simon will be in the dance off but with 38 for the foxtrot he will beat both the other boys.

Both girls did one fantastic dance tonight and should not be in the dance off, but Caroline was in pink so you never know.
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree Jake and Mark.
  • Options
    yorkshirelass2yorkshirelass2 Posts: 2,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeganPo wrote: »
    Jake definitely, also I think Frankie had plateaued far too early in the competition so believe she could be at risk

Finally a leaderboard with no ties, so Jake must I think be in danger, perhaps with Frankie.
  • Options
    Melody.ExEMelody.ExE Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I actually think Jake might be in trouble tonight (although it might just be wishful thinking...)

Caroline and Frankie both had a 'Wow' dance
    Simon might get a bottom two bounce, and did well with his Foxtrot
    Mark was a pleasant surprise, with two good dances, and might get a few sympathy votes over the Rumba fiasco.
    Jake was just a bit forgettable.

Of course, his fanbase might keep him in, but if he's in the bottom two, he'll probably be out.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I hope people get behind Simon tonight. He doesn't deserve to be in the dance off.

Ive given him two of my votes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    Either Jake and Mark or Jake and Simon. Hope it's a former.
    Don't really mind who's in the bottom two, once Jake goes. He obviously isn't as good as the rest of them.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Only two safe Caroline and Frankie.
  • Options
    Debz_LynnDebz_Lynn Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Everyone but Flackers! If Jake's in the DO, he's gone though... he got my votes, just because I want to see him & Janette do a freestyle next week! I don't actually want him to win the series though.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think Caroline is the only one definitely safe (remember Denise was in the DO in the semi final despite being 2nd on the leaderboard).

Sent my 3 online votes and 2. phone votes Simon's way.
  • Options
    Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone but Caroline is in danger, and I don't think the dance-off is easy to predict at all. Simon should get the bottom 2 bounce, Mark will either get a shedload of votes for that alternative Rumba or very few, and Jake's popularity will be tested tonight more than it ever has. Frankie's the wildcard for me - her Rumba was so-so and I thought her AT was wildly overmarked, so it'll be interesting to see if that AT gets her through...
  • Options
    hilary2329hilary2329 Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    tobi wrote: »
    Simon and Mark

Mark has really started picking up the public vote over the last few weeks. I think he will get through.
    Could be simon and Jake in the dance off with Jake to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    As Len would say

"if Jake doesn't go home tonight I will pickle my walnuts"

He is so far away from the others in technique

Sadly Mark was let down by a non Rumba Rumba, good contemporary dance but not a Rumba

If Jake is in the DO then he will go home he was so far below everyones else

Hopefully Frankie and Caroline are safe, I think Simon could be in trouble but only cos he doesn't get the votes. That Foxtrot was sublime.

But my vote for this in trouble goes in order Mark and Jake with Jake hopefully to go.
  • Options
    CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Jake should be in the dance off and if his opponent dances as well as they did in the main show, Jake should go.
    He was easiest the worse dancer tonight.