The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 36)

Comments

• reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pom Pom wrote: »
    Occasionally you gotta love what you can find on twitter....

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8lde3VJAg1qbdplfo1_500.gif

My oh my! :o

:D PMSL haven't seen that before.
  • hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Before i go to bed as well:o When people say Sweet Dreams I will always remember that! Good God!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Night Pops! x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    hannah1991 wrote: »
    Before i go to bed as well:o When people say Sweet Dreams I will always remember that! Good God!

Hehe my bf just gone, get him off my screen. Guys just don't understand!
  • Neros_mumNeros_mum Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finally properly caught up after spending all afternoon curled up under my Doona with my cats.

I just wanted to say I'm really excited the custard cream replied to me on twitter today, that was nearly as exciting as when john replied to me :)

I've hung up my ballgown now and put my bucket of glitter away, but keeping it to hand should it be needed....

Couple of clips from my favourite film and they remind me of JJJ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z8ykj7d4m4&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIqoPifjfr4&feature=related
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jas259 wrote: »
    Me and the other half are discussing this right now lol. JLS mood killer condoms hehe x

Lmao! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    watching Fire exit-gate! that bit in the hut still baffles me! but hindsight is a wondeful thing <3
    xx
    Forum Member
    Lmao! :D

He was not impressed. I did say imagine having Aston's face staring back at u!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    I say this with love.............get a grip! WTF has Daily star ever printed the truth they even admit their info is from the internet!
    JJ2 and sammy pepper have both said today they are together, fine and in love.
    Your going to have to get used to reading rubbish and internet rumours sadly this wont be the first but nothing is CONFIRMED until it comes from JJJ themselves.

Thank You
  • AmyFortunaAmyFortuna Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Okay, hands up. Who watched that clip repeat far too many times than they should have?

*raises hand*:o

Now keep your hand up if you still have the window open. (for scientific purposes only).:cool:

John James, if you're reading this, I am not perverted, just a budding human scientist.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, im joining the land of nod. Keep the Faith, Dont Stop Believing, I will Always Love You and we will always be Together In Electric Dreams:) Night beautiful people:)
  • fish&amp;tatyfish&amp;taty Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek::eek: It never stops! :eek::D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicki_r_p wrote: »
    Amy, you funny bugger, lol!!!

Nice to see the DS "story" is complete poppyc*ck! Poor journalism that is....they could have got much more ammo by coming in this thread today!
    I was actually half expecting to be quoted in tomorrow's paper, to be honest!

See I've had my wrist slapped for mentioning that production staff had said stuff to me, but I had chosen to keep that to myself.
    This is why I was concerned about posting, because I knew that anything I wrote would be completely scrutinised.

I actually worded that quite badly, so apologies. It wasn't so much factual information that was provided, moreso just that person's opinion. So it's all completely irrelevant info - it was just to highlight the point that a lot of the crew seem to have it in for him. I'm not with-holding any major scathing gossip!!

Shattered now, so am off to bed. Have watched half of last night's stuff. Cry total is currently at 4. Ridiculous behaviour. ;)

hi nikki
    just wanted to say thankyou for the info you did give us.its better finding out these things from people who really care about them. i really feel for you that you were there and had to listen, but that you wanted to hug her. all she needed was jonny james.
    its really weird, cause alot of his tweets last night was about him wanting to go to the party.he didnt know where he was or where the party was. he seemed all set for going, then a tweet to say he wasnt allowed. so he went to bed, waiting for josie.
    reading your post and jj2 tweet has settled me now, but my head is thumping from the worry. having waited to see the paper, i feel alot better, as nothing is confirmed, even layla couldnt get it confirmed. so what that they argued over the phone, the fact is you told us she went home to him, that at least speaks love.
    also, they both tweeted within 10mins of each other today, funny how we all over think things. so we just have to go with our own gut feelings and the proof of what we watched on tv, even since they have left the house, in interviews, and still believe in them until they themselves tell us otherwise.
    and if something like this can split them up so soon, after both of them trlling the world how they love each other, they i dont know what i watched all summer....because that bond they have just doesnt disappear....its worth fighting for....
    nite nite love, we will just have to wait for good news....
    thankyou for your reporting......
    michala xoxo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a little look on the play website and they had some pics of a PA with Ricky whittle.. everyone seems quite calm and nice..

O/T but Ricky Whittle lives in the same town as me! and is a complete arse lol
    seen him loads of times on a night out and he just thinks hes god gift to women :rolleyes: glad our John James is like that! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jas259 wrote: »
    Hehe my bf just gone, get him off my screen. Guys just don't understand!

Before sleep, one last post, they really dont. My dad still calls him a cross eyed dweeb.:confused: Jealousy is an ugly emotion:D
  • misssara11misssara11 Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Ok we need a plan of action Im gonna start making a giant JLS condom to protest with

Of all the things we've said tonight, this is the one that made snort in laughter. Thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MissButton wrote: »
    O/T but Ricky Whittle lives in the same town as me! and is a complete arse lol
    seen him loads of times on a night out and he just thinks hes god gift to women :rolleyes: glad our John James is like that! :D

Yeah i was expecting the girls to be all ove him and vise versa and some where but it wasn't as bad as i thought.. if that makes sense:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oooh got sucked into a JJJ dailymotion video marathon...hate it when that happens...NOT! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm off to bed now. Thanks for the laughs tonight - they were in short supply earlier. :D

Just noticed on Twitter that JJ got over 1,500 new followers today. :eek:
    Forum Member
    Right guys, I'm off to bed now, other half insists! Night night guys!! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmyFortuna wrote: »
    Okay, hands up. Who watched that clip repeat far too many times than they should have?

*raises hand*:o

Now keep your hand up if you still have the window open. (for scientific purposes only).:cool:

John James, if you're reading this, I am not perverted, just a budding human scientist.;)

*Raises Hand* :o

John James if your reading this I am not a pervert either... I just misread the question
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i was expecting the girls to be all ove him and vise versa and some where but it wasn't as bad as i thought.. if that makes sense:confused:

yeah i know what you mean these PA's can get a bit OTT at times, but Johns a good boy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    misssara11 wrote: »
    Of all the things we've said tonight, this is the one that made snort in laughter. Thank you.

Really?... We are so immature

*Starts making giant condom*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Few things coming up on facebook from the PA...

"Just met John James!"
    "Had lovely kiss on cheek from John James!"
    "Got a photo with John James!" etc etc.

I'll post any photos I manage to nosey out.
  • Neros_mumNeros_mum Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All this JSL condom tlak has made me wonder how many boxes have been packed to take away with them on the JLS/JJ Ibiza holiday :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.