Options

Junior and Princess filmed at cupcake decorating classes.

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Valid opinion. :)

Thanks :) It's nice to get along on these threads, even if people don't always share the same point of view.
    Regardless of who is putting the kids in the public eye more at the moment, no one can erase the fact that Jordan has 'pimped out' her kids, including the most vulnerable one, over the past 9 years. Some of her fans might want to forget it and pretend it never happened, but it did. She's had no problem putting her children in the limelight for the past 9 years, including having Harvey wheeled out every time she wants to look better/get sympathy etc.

I have had little problem with either of them putting their kids in the public eye but I would agree that it's best that they shield them a bit more now they're getting older. Harvey needs to be taken out the public eye completely and that is Jordan's responsibility and her responsibility alone, as she so often likes to remind Pete ;)

Yep, I think I'd agree with all of that. Harvey is a vulnerable child (I know all children are vulnerable, but he is the most vulnerable of the three).
    And I don't have blind devotion to anyone, I'm not 14 years old anymore. I can see when someone's in the wrong. I've disagreed with a couple of things that Pete's done, although as far as I can see, he does very little that IS so very wrong. IMO, it's his detractors who want to pull him up every time he breathes and moan about it.

I don't have blind devotion even to my favourite pop star, Boy George, who I've supported for the past 30 years and I sure as hell ain't gonna start blindly devoting myself to someone now at my age. FGS!

I might be just a teensy tiny bit blindly devoted to John Taylor of Duran Duran. My crush on him has lasted more years than I care to say!