The Kevin Clifton Appreciation Thread.

millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I noticed that Kevin did not have a Appreciation thread of his own. I know he has one with Susanna. Not started a thread for years, thought this was a good time to start again.:)

Comments

• TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe he didn't already have one to be honest. I love Kevin, he might overdance sometimes with Susanna but he's a good choreographer and I always look for him in the pro dances.
  • PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray, a place to celebrate Kevin! I really like him and did from the very beginning. He is fresh faced, enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying the experience without expectations or cynicism. I hope he stays as a pro dancer for a good few more series. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray, a place to celebrate Kevin! I really like him and did from the very beginning. He is fresh faced, enthusiastic and seems to be enjoying the experience without expectations or cynicism. I hope he stays as a pro dancer for a good few more series. :D

Indeed, he's quite cute in a bit of a strange way lol :D I'd quite like to see him with someone like Rachel (or the female version of Patrick) maybe, someone a bit quieter to see how he'd do with them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed, he's quite cute in a bit of a strange way lol :D I'd quite like to see him with someone like Rachel (or the female version of Patrick) maybe, someone a bit quieter to see how he'd do with them.
    It's a bit strange because he's not typically handsome and yet his face has something that pulls a person in. Or pulls me in anyway. He's got a lovely smile and is beguiling even though he seems without guile. I think he's quite gentle so a more introverted partner would be an interesting match although that's not the sort he's picked for his fiancee. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a bit strange because he's not typically handsome and yet his face has something that pulls a person in. Or pulls me in anyway. He's got a lovely smile and is beguiling even though he seems without guile. I think he's quite gentle so a more introverted partner would be an interesting match although that's not the sort he's picked for his fiancee. :p

Hehe Karen is basically Susanna in another form :p Yeah there's something about him that is very interesting, it's kind of like how I find Cillian Murphy really attractive when he's not the stereotypically handsome actor.

I almost hope that Kevin wins this year!
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Hello!!! There was already a thread for him... Would one of you like to ask the mods to join the threads? :)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1877920

Kev is not handsome but very cute... in a boy next door sort of way.... a cheeky monkeh!!! ;):D
    Like him very much :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hehe Karen is basically Susanna in another form :pYeah there's something about him that is very interesting, it's kind of like how I find Cillian Murphy really attractive when he's not the stereotypically handsome actor.

I almost hope that Kevin wins this year
    !
    Agreed. Although Cillian Murphy isn't to my taste. Not sure who would be my equivalent.

It would be great if Kevin won. I dream it but I doubt it. :(
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Hello!!! There was already a thread for him... Would one of you like to ask the mods to join the threads? :)

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1877920:

Kev is not handsome but very cute... in a boy next door sort of way.... a cheeky monkeh!!! ;):D
    Like him very much :)

Did not realize that there was already a thread for him. Whoops. :o

Kevin makes me smile, as poppy says there is something about him that draws you to him. He is cute.
  • westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a huge fan of Kevin and his choreography on Strictly - I'm so glad that he has joined Strictly this year - I love his fresh energy on the show and Karen & Kevin are one HOT pro dancer couple - they look so amazing together!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Hayley
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A photo of Kevin that shows off the unusual colour of his eyes, which are rather nice ...

http://www.worlddancemanagement.com/karen-hauer-kevin-clifton-gallery/?pid=273
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A photo of Kevin that shows off the unusual colour of his eyes, which are rather nice ...

http://www.worlddancemanagement.com/karen-hauer-kevin-clifton-gallery/?pid=273

Lovely photo, gorgeous eyes. Thanks Poppy,:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kevin is a fantastic dancer and teacher. He is very amusing. I can't imagine any other male dancers kit themselves out as Kevin's werewolf! I think they are too careful of their image.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Now that was a Paso Doble!! Overdancing? NO….just dancing to his best. An iconic Strictly dance.
    Looked just like Scott from STRICTLY BALLROOM.