Options

Danielle is so annoying!!!!

Comments

• Options
    untouched-sinuntouched-sin Posts: 387
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    I watched the omnibus last night, 3 hours of good EE ruined by dippyelle the simpering gurning fool. I cannot for one min believe this is any mitchell relation let alone ronnies daughter its so far fetched its not funny anymore. Lets hope she bottles out of telling ronnie (who i find hard to believe would believe dippyelle anyway) and sods off back to telford or where ever they dragged her from.

Dippyelle? Not very original.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to warm to her. She an innocent small-town girl caught up in the big city. I find that quite endearing and it makes her unique from the other female characters.

I think the actress will be good doing the emotional scenes when the secret come out.
  • Options
    KFAKFA Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bambi annoys me too, too immature to be hanging around with motormouth Stacey.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL i love it how you are all complaining yet, your going to have to get used to her for quite a while yet.

Maybe in that time your opinions will change, after all she is something different, and having something different and out of the ordinary makes people complain, yet if she was just another Stacey, you would all have a thread up 'yapping' on about that.

all i say is, get used to her.
  • Options
    KFAKFA Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping when Ronnie as revealed as her mum she might Mitchell her up a bit and give her some back bone.
  • Options
    moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KFA wrote: »
    I'm hoping when Ronnie as revealed as her mum she might Mitchell her up a bit and give her some back bone.

She's far too wet to be a Mitchell at present. She makes Billy look like a hard nut.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dippyelle? Not very original.

who needs orginal not I.

Fanks for the "get used to her advice" but I'll pass if you dont mind, i didnt like her when she arrived, i see no reason to alter that opinion. Shes got no redeeming features and done nothing to show shes got any gumption.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her character has been played very well by the actress. Especially recently when she has actually been given more of a lime light by the writers. I believe as we see more of the actress in different scenarios - she will shine through. Watch the emotion that is shown in her eyes.. she is actually quite brilliant- you can see when she feels sad and useless one minute to being completely excited, but nervous when ronnie shows interst in her plimsolls LOL.

Yeah, after Friday's eppy I actually agree that she's steadily improving. She pulled off a pretty full range of emotions in the club.. Of course, dorky eagerness was her starting point as usual ("working on the old biceps, Ms. Popeye!" crrrrringe!!! :eek: )! But aside from that though, she was also very credible in her outrage when Ronnie tried to dismiss her at the outset. She really seemed to double-take when she realised how unfairly she was being treated.. That one line during the interview about her not being as sensible as she had thought, was especially well-delivered - it seemed so honest. Plus her disbelief at the "friendly advice" offered was totally believable. Definite signs of progress- even the wide-eyed "help-i'm-being-electrocuted" expressions seemed to be kept to a minimum.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    Well he was willing to drive her into a lake at one point.
    That's true! he was going to kill Roxy too!
  • Options
    ChemistryladChemistrylad Posts: 826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think shes that bad.

She has irritated me less now than she did in previous episodes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was very annoying tonight to be honest
  • Options
    oldhagoldhag Posts: 2,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO! It's not Danielle who is annoying. It's the script writers and directors dragging the story on and on and on.

She's only doing what she's told.
  • Options
    xblingxbling Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't think much of her acting at all.
    She has been given awful scripts I know that but she's so depressing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oldhag wrote: »
    NO! It's not Danielle who is annoying. It's the script writers and directors dragging the story on and on and on.

She's only doing what she's told.
    Well yes, Danielle is created by Eastenders. What do you mean only doing what she's told? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    for once in this storyline i have grown to dislike danielle and soooner the reveal is the better!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    She is a bit irritating, but she's also cute and cuddly.

Yeah XD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    Perfect wife material.

Yes! XD
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She is awful, tis why she is the perfect Ronnie daughter, they can be awful together ... only please in lots of background scenes, couldn't handle them both having crying scenes with no tears flowing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love the deer in the headlights face she pulls in every episode, it's so pathetic, a proper EE classic. Up there with the horrible acting of Rebecca ("SON-I-A").

Apart from that, I don't mind her. I quite like the character, actually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absolutely love the deer in the headlights face she pulls in every episode, it's so pathetic, a proper EE classic. Up there with the horrible acting of Rebecca ("SON-I-A").
    How can you say that? Some posters on here think she's an amazing actress! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rat wrote: »
    How can you say that? Some posters on here think she's an amazing actress! :D

Amazing in her own unique way? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing in her own unique way? :D
    Indeed. Amazing because it's that bad. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no doubt that the doubters are in the minority, everyone else loves her :D
  • Options
    daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    lauren is a wicked actress and plays the part brilliant
    like been said she is doing what she is paid to do
    and its down to the writers
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rat wrote: »
    Well yes, Danielle is created by Eastenders. What do you mean only doing what she's told? :confused:
    I knew that coment was from you as soon as I read it without even seeing the name lol:p