Options

Quidco stuck on validated - Sky

gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
Forum Member
In January I signed up to Sky through Quidco for £85 cashback.

The deal moved from "tracked" to "validated" the same month but hasn't been paid yet.

Is this amount of time waiting to be paid after validated normal? It says one month for average payout on Quidco when looking under current Sky deals

I can't even see how to contact Quidco. The contact system seems to be only for signups which haven't been tracked

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gamercraig wrote: »

The deal moved from "tracked" to "validated" the same month but hasn't been paid yet.

Is this amount of time waiting to be paid after validated normal? It says one month for average payout on Quidco when looking under current Sky deals

I can't even see how to contact Quidco. The contact system seems to be only for signups which haven't been tracked

Any help appreciated

I haven't used Quidco for Sky but what I can say is that cashbacks can take ages to come through. As it is only a couple of months there probably is no need to worry or chase.

The fact that the transaction has been 'validated' means Sky have accepted it and (barring any unforseen complications) the cashback WILL be paid in due course.
  • Options
    pcombopcombo Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    gamercraig wrote: »

Any help appreciated

It can take up to possible 3 months for them to pay after validated. Maybe even 6 months. Just create a ticket on your account and theywill try and find out.
  • Options
    FritzFritz Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    It has taken over 6 months for us to get cashback from some quidco transactions - it will come through eventually though, and they normally email you to let you know it will shortly be landing in your bank account too
  • Options
    cathh70cathh70 Posts: 3,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just contacted them regarding a transaction that was validated in Sep 2009, but still unpaid. The link to use is http://www.quidco.com/support-contact. Hope this helps.