Options

Darcey throttling Craig

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
Did he deserve it, or was she out of order ?

Comments

• Options
    knawtitypaosknawtitypaos Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    She's a complete tool who needs a good slapping
  • Options
    SopheenaSopheena Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Darcy annoys me fullstop. I think she did it for attention. Also get irritated with the way she says "niiiiiiiiiiiine" or "teeeeeeeeeen"
  • Options
    bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if it had been the other way round.:o
  • Options
    themightypierrethemightypierre Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darcey and Len were both out of order with how they spoke to Craig. Len in particular acts like more of a spoilt child every week when anyone disagrees with his view. I'm thoroughly fed up with him.
  • Options
    davegolddavegold Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all fine. Good entertainment. Craig deliberately acts nasty and he's there to get a bashing from Tess, Claudia, Zoe, Darcy, Len, Bruno, the pros, the celebs, and everyone else.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    It annoyed me immensely, I thought Craig was the only one who talked sense about Simon!
  • Options
    knawtitypaosknawtitypaos Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Craigs the only one fair and consistent with his scoring. Some of the 10's tonight were unmerited
  • Options
    manic rosemanic rose Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Darcy is really starting to annoy me this series. The way Craig gets shot down by the other judges and booed by the audience makes it seem like a pantomime!
  • Options
    marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craigs the only one fair and consistent with his scoring. Some of the 10's tonight were unmerited

I usually agree but i didn't agree with Craig's comparative marking tonite..
    He gave 8's to Frankie & Simon and 9's to Jake & Mark which to me was more than just the wrong way round.
  • Options
    davegolddavegold Posts: 3,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    manic rose wrote: »
    Darcy is really starting to annoy me this series. The way Craig gets shot down by the other judges and booed by the audience makes it seem like a pantomime!

Erm .. that's because it is a pantomime? Craig is the nasty judge. That's what it says in the script.
  • Options
    Bonnie ScotlandBonnie Scotland Posts: 2,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All these shows are, to varying degrees, 'pantomime' do people out of their teens really not get that? I hear folk at work discussing judge a saying whatever to judge b and how terrible it was etc. Do folk genuinely not realise the conversations that'll go on pre show with production etc about the forthcoming show and the direction they'd broadly speaking like it to go in?

No, not saying it's all scripted but come on, let's wake up :) none of these shows are pro comps, they are first and foremost ENTERTAINMENT ;)

Cheryl: I should have a big argument with you this week Simon about you not putting 'x' out last week, what do you think?
    Simon : yes good idea, then Louis you butt in to agree with Cheryl, gang up on me'

etc etc and so on.
  • Options
    jeni28jeni28 Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I do agree it's all scripted but bloomin' annoying all the same .
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was very funny and light hearted too. :)
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darcy is annoying me now, Craig is the only one who talks sense, we have weeks to go yet not everyone can be perfect
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a complete tool who needs a good slapping

I don't see her adding anything to the show really, she has no personality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think she went too far. That was too physical.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    manic rose wrote: »

You are MISSING the whole point

THIS IS A PANTOMIME. - wake up and open your eyes.

Most mass entertainment is pantomime, one of the cast is always someone to hate / or boo
  • Options
    henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is all scripted. The histrionics and the text.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    Did he deserve it, or was she out of order ?

They really are great friends and Craig was delighted when she became a judge .
  • Options
    manic rosemanic rose Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Cellomad wrote: »
    You are MISSING the whole point

THIS IS A PANTOMIME. - wake up and open your eyes.

Most mass entertainment is pantomime, one of the cast is always someone to hate / or boo

But if someone is going to get booed everytime they give the slightest criticism then what's the point of having a judging panel? It's not just Craig, any of the judges get booed when they start to point out the flaws in a dance. Sure it must be encouraged by the producers before the show but it's irritating.
  • Options
    Jennifer_FJennifer_F Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marie67 wrote: »
    I usually agree but i didn't agree with Craig's comparative marking tonite..
    He gave 8's to Frankie & Simon and 9's to Jake & Mark which to me was more than just the wrong way round.

Fully agree with you. Frankie and Simons dances were far better, no comparison in my book.
  • Options
    Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darcey and Len were both out of order with how they spoke to Craig. Len in particular acts like more of a spoilt child every week when anyone disagrees with his view. I'm thoroughly fed up with him.

This^^^^^^^