Team Edwina or Kendra

Like the title says, team Edwina or Kendra on that argument.

Who's side are you on? 480 votes

Edwina
66% 317 votes
Kendra
33% 163 votes

Comments

• vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Edwina for me, probably be alone in this
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edwina was being annoying and Kendra over reacted
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina!
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think both of them came off badly.
  • jintymagintyjintymaginty Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Neither! But if on that argument .... Team Kendra. IMO Edwina came across as the aggressor.
  • NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina owned her with just facial expressions.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina was voicing her opinion, Kendra didn't like it and went for her. Not necessary.
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I'm with Edwina on this one, even though she is starting to grate on me, I agree with what she said.
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Edwina!
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    I think both of them came off badly.

So do I
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kendra talking shyte which she couldn't back up with sound philosophy. Edwina showed her up is why she started swearing.
  • supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Based on that debate neither of them came across very good, Edwina patronising and Kendra lost it with the swearing, Edwina was right on one thing, Kendra only swore because she didnt know how to articulate
  • rebecca87rebecca87 Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team No One, but poor Kendra had me in stitches with her tantrum. It was like arguing with a random word generator.
  • azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How anyone can take Edwina's side is beyond me!!! horrible woman >:(
  • OGBOGB Posts: 9,229
    Forum Member
    It's definitely the end of days, because I agree with Edwina - as patronising, passive-aggressive and condescending as she was :o
  • Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither! But if on that argument .... Team Kendra.

Ditto.
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are gonna starve tonight with Kendra always putting herself first.
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neither. both were complete idiots tonight
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Edwina should know better - never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person!

Kendra however behaved abominably!
  • chalkmarkschalkmarks Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina has already told us what a duplicitous cow she is by explaining how to lie as a politician. Add to this she has been named as the politician who was named by 'nick'. Look it up for yourselves - I have it on first-hand authority about her predatory nature. She has no moral intecgrity and I would believe kendra over her anytime.

Whilst being a playboy in the mansion, Kendra was in a social environment that gave her precise ability to judge the person she is dealing with. 'Heartless' is the exact word to use about the conscienceless c..next letter that edwina currie is. Look up nick and pie n mash films and find out for yourselves.
  • MagikcatukMagikcatuk Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Neither really ... just didn't like how Edwina handled the situation ... nasty woman
  • pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I heard was Edwina basically saying Kendra should not be there because of her leaving her kids. Mel has kids as has Jimmy and Foggy. Edwina has no right to judge anyone.
  • bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Edwina had a fair point and wasn't saying anything particularly bad to anger Kendra that much. I think things were already tense before and maybe it was the way she said rather it than what she said that made Kendra feel belittled. It was so quick and the edit of it annoyed me
  • ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The argument shone a bad light on both of them, but Edwina was worse for me, I think she knew exactly what Kendra meant but she just wanted to stir the pot. Edwina probably knew what sort of reaction she'd get from Kendra too, she's a lot more intelligent and knows how to push buttons.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    pearlj wrote: »
    What I heard was Edwina basically saying Kendra should not be there because of her leaving her kids. Mel has kids as has Jimmy and Foggy. Edwina has no right to judge anyone.
    Well you didn't hear it right. Kendra said she should basically think about number one and Edwina pointed out that, that was wrong.