Silly Lizzy says Andre

Comments

• muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one has said he isn't. We are exercising our right to laugh at it.

How much is his actual opinion and how much is another attempt to bang home his "good guy" image is up to debate though.

If thats the image he wants to portray then good on him suits some and not others
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We all know Katie lies as easily as she breathes imo. But she does do nice things too(letting Peter see Harvey,etc) but then those actions are criticized as self serving whereas any nice thing PA does are seen as sincere and honorable:rolleyes:
  • lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whats all the fuss about,PA is entittled to an opinion just like every one else is,although his detractors will think not. :D
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    We all know Katie lies as easily as she breathes imo. But she does do nice things too(letting Peter see Harvey,etc) but then those actions are criticized as self serving whereas any nice thing PA does are seen as sincere and honorable:rolleyes:

Surely "letting Peter see Harvey" is for the good of Harvey too in that Harvey does not feel rejected or set apart from Junior and Princess? :confused::)

Why would any mother not wish for a bond which had previously been a good, strong one between stepson and stepfather to be discontinued? :confused:

However, stating that "But she does do nice things too(letting Peter see Harvey,etc)" sort of cancels out this nice thing, if as the papers recently printed she then disallows it the next year. Surely consistency/routine is a big part of Harvey's life and his condition? :confused::)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LisaB599 wrote: »
    Hes being a bit of a easy led dick imo fed lines by his lazy management company im hoping this time next yr we wont be hearing much from him at all, his last single was what 14? and his album? how did that do? if he has to stop selling his kids and his image as best father in the world then hes not going to have much left to make money from in a way i feel for him because apart from anything hes reasonably decent i suppose unlike his ex who dosent have a decent bone in her body (just had plenty of them in it). Noe go away Andre im bored with you live off the money youve made and be happy. adios

That's what his detractors were saying this time last year and here we all still are, talking about him, arguing over him. I doubt he's gonna go away any time soon, which is good for me since I'm a fan. It's also good for his detractors too. They say they're bored of him, yet they talk about him enough.
    BReal2 wrote: »

Katie has an obligation to let Pete see Harvey since Harvey thinks Pete's his Daddy. She has no right therefore to keep Harvey away from him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find the obsession over something we all know (kp lies, newsflash:rolleyes:) even funnier when compared to the "We all lie sometimes, it's no big deal" attitude when Pa gets caught out. Your attitude is surely either it is bad, or it's not?

At least I am consistent.:D

And everytime he contradicts himself, or his honesty is compromised and his halo slips even further, I will be quite happy to pass my opinion.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    And everytime he contradicts himself, or his honesty is compromised and his halo slips even further, I will be quite happy to pass my opinion.:)

And so will I Goldi, however, I've never seen him as having a halo for it to slip. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    And so will I Goldi, however, I've never seen him as having a halo for it to slip. ;):D

Its a special one that CP had made only visible to his fans and writers of certain newspapers. All in my opinion of course;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a special one that CP had made only visible to his fans and writers of certain newspapers. All in my opinion of course;)

But I am a fan Goldi and I cannot see it. I am also sure that the other day on either this thread or another Muttsnutts, who is also a fan, said she didn't think he had a halo. I also am sure that a few other fans said the same. :confused::confused::confused::)

Are you sure it's not just your special eyes***te Goldi? ;):D

All in my opinion of course. ;):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p
    But I am a fan Goldi and I cannot see it. I am also sure that the other day on either this thread or another Muttsnutts, who is also a fan, said she didn't think he had a halo. I also am sure that a few other fans said the same. :confused::confused::confused::)

I do have ESP:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p

I do have ESP:p

Is that Eye S**te Perception Goldi? :p:)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But Kp fans on this thread have all said they know she is a liar, yet they still get accused her admiring her honesty. Surely that sort of accusation works both ways?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never seen any of his fans on here saying he has a halo or calling him St Pete. It's something his detractors and the press have made up, all a load of guff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My thing is if lying is wrong, it is wrong when both of them do it. Some of his fans don't have a problem with his lies, but do have a problem with hers. That is inconsistent and illogical.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen any of his fans on here saying he has a halo or calling him St Pete. It's something his detractors and the press have made up, all a load of guff.

Arrr, Rose Petals...yes you were one of the others that did not believe he had a halo either. As I have always said his detractors place him on a pedestal with the halo...not his fans/supporters. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrr, Rose Petals...yes you were one of the others that did not believe he had a halo either. As I have always said his detractors place him on a pedestal with the halo...not his fans/supporters. ;):D

Good, so we all now agree he's no saint. We are making progress.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We never disagreed Goldi, you appeared to do that on your own assumptions. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You and I both agree he is a twonk, Goldi, which is far more important!

I think his fans like to forget that he Kp didn't operate in a vacuum when they were together, That it was his management organising the sale of every aspect of their lives, not just her. That he was just as complicit in the lying headlines, the using the kids, the sex talk and all the other stuff.

It is him, and his management that do the same for him now. Same games, same players, they are now on different sides.

They wanted the Saint Pete tag - it worked well for them for him to be the good one, the better of the pair. Yet he is not even the lesser of two evils. Just the one that is managed tighter,
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You and I both agree he is a twonk, Goldi, which is far more important!

I think his fans like to forget that he Kp didn't operate in a vacuum when they were together, That it was his management organising the sale of every aspect of their lives, not just her. That he was just as complicit in the lying headlines, the using the kids, the sex talk and all the other stuff.

It is him, and his management that do the same for him now. Same games, same players, they are now on different sides.

They wanted the Saint Pete tag - it worked well for them for him to be the good one, the better of the pair. Yet he is not even the lesser of two evils. Just the one that is managed tighter,

I also agree that he is an utter twonk. And much more besides, some of them infinitely more unpleasant than KP's many and varied faults.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've never thought any human being has a halo, Val. None of us are perfect, eh? We all make mistakes and do and say silly things at times. Pete's no different. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to clear up, Halo is a metaphor right:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never thought any human being has a halo, Val. None of us are perfect, eh? We all make mistakes and do and say silly things at times. Pete's no different. :)

And we can be just as irritating as we are irritated too. ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No Goldi, a Halo is a round golden shiney thing which appears to twinkle and angels and saints wear them when they go for a photoshoot or being painted/sculptured in chapels and churches. ;) :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought so. Perhaps there are some that thought "we" (non-Pa fans) really thought he was being made out to be a dead Catholic who had performed enough miracles to be beautified and then sanctified. :eek:

No-one can be that obtuse, surely?:confused::confused:

Perhaps they miss the sarcasm behind the phrase - the fact that all non-Pa's know that a near 40 year old man, who has been clinging onto fame since his teens, one that married Jordan, knowing exactly who she was, one who then sold every aspect of that and still sells everyone around him, and uses every little thing to reinforce the "good" image that he has created is a fairly removed from sainthood seems to escape them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh we are still on topic and not having digs at everyone... not :confused: I thought the OP was commenting on Peter and Kerry that seems to have fallen again by the wayside again...
    Anyhow can I wish you all a happy new year, a very peaceful and healthy one in 2011:)