Options

The Kat Slater/Jessie Wallace Appreciation Thread (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley_M wrote: »
    Despite my few tears i noticed the Kalfie hair touch in the hospital. Did anyone else :)

Yehhhhh, i actually noticed that straight away and thought finally:o, and the way she leaned into him in the first scene and smiled, and when she was going in and out of consciousness he stroked her cheek :o Just the litttle things, i cant believe how affected i am by the Kat bits, they're really getting to me now.. they didnt through the ep.. gunna watch it all back soon cause can tell will all make me cry,
    MCRicken wrote: »
    Is it just me who thinks they should have left in the uncut scenes? The scene with Ronnie touching the babies cheek and hand and Kat's blood would have made it more shocking. Not many people seemed to have been really affected by it :rolleyes:
    No, i think they should have too. :)
    Bet all the people who slated it are like, :o oops,, cause it werent half as bad as they thought it would be/made it out to be.
    Kalfie123 wrote: »
    Just have to say that lil Tommy Moon is absolutely stunning!<3

on a lighter note when Mo said to Kat this is the first time in your life I haven't seen you look orange! LOL

He so is, has to be with Kat as a mum and Alfie as a dad (he so is).:D even though it's not reall... BUT STILL :o

lolll, that line made me giggle, she looked so pretty! but then at the end scene she looked so ill :|
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought tonights ep was good although not as horrific as all the hype had made it out to be. I have a feeling tomorrow's could be worse though.
    Also, I just found this on the EE website, it has Simon Ashdown and Shane talking about the storyline and some shots from tomorrow's ep.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/eastenders/2010/12/tragic-new-year.shtml
    Thanks for posting that. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAHAHA Ronnie and Kat were Amazing tonight Well done Jessie Wallace and Samantha Janus

posted my the girl that called Jessie an asshole!:rolleyes: x x x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought tonights ep was good although not as horrific as all the hype had made it out to be. I have a feeling tomorrow's could be worse though.
    Also, I just found this on the EE website, it has Simon Ashdown and Shane talking about the storyline and some shots from tomorrow's ep.

Thanks for the link :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if its the vodka but I was in floods:(

really wish I hadn't watched it makes me not wanna go out!!!:(

the bit where Kat was soaked in bloody really got to me:eek::( then when Alfie rushed her to hospital!:cry:

you could see her tattoo as clear as day! was shocked:eek:

Thought Jessie was amazing as always but I agree we haven't see her shine yet the way we know she can so I can't wait to see her acting her socks off! <3 x x x

I hadn't one drink in me when I watched it and still blubbed, when Kat said she was gonna be a top Mum no more boozing and partying I was just :cry: Shane was brilliant tonight I thought he showed a few people he can act even though we blates knew that already.

Awh go out Queeny don't let it stop ya. Tomorrow night and Monday night will be Jessie's time, she'll be amazing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAHAHA Ronnie and Kat were Amazing tonight Well done Jessie Wallace and Samantha Janus

:eek: The one on Facebook? :eek: No fooking way. What a lying bitch!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: Thought she didnt like her :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

what a tw*t,, wonnder if she was joking bout Jessie beforhand.
    why the 'HAHAHAH' though :rolleyes: i werent laughing...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ELCarter wrote: »
    what a tw*t,, wonnder if she was joking bout Jessie beforhand.
    why the 'HAHAHAH' though :rolleyes: i werent laughing...

she didn't post it tonight she posted it last night lol

but so much for hating her:rolleyes: x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:rolleyes: Fcuking silly bitch really. Yeah she must have been such a bitch when you met her :yawn::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right ,my wee sexy studmuffins:D steamy Queeny is off out to get on it like a car bonnet:D love ya all mwah! x x x

HAPPY NEW YEAR when it comes and all the best<3 x x x x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right ,my wee sexy studmuffins:D steamy Queeny is off out to get on it like a car bonnet:D love ya all mwah! x x x

Hahah stemay queeny, you do alot of rhyming with ur words dandog :p

Happy New Year to you to have a good night :D xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, :o welll, yehh.. that ep was funny :p i take it back.
    i knowwww, idiot. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy new year X
    have a wicked nighttttttttt, xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for posting,
    yep can def tell tomorrows going to be worse. Already more affected by that then i was of tonights. You know when you can just tell how you're going to feel, i was actually not expecting THAT much from tonight from Kalfie sadness pov, cause we knew it would be all Ronnie, but tomorrows, can tell from that i'm gunna be :( Why do Jessie and Shane have to be so good and so believable :(
    The way he holds her when he's on the phone :(:(:(
    oh man this is sad. :eek: In that scene where she goes 'Alfie?:confused::(' and he just looks at her, his eyes.
    man Shane and Jessie, this is amazing and actting is phenom from everyone so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Thanks for posting,
    yep can def tell tomorrows going to be worse. Already more affected by that then i was of tonights. You know when you can just tell how you're going to feel, i was actually not expecting THAT much from tonight from Kalfie sadness pov, cause we knew it would be all Ronnie, but tomorrows, can tell from that i'm gunna be :( Why do Jessie and Shane have to be so good and so believable :(
    oh man this is sad. :eek: In that scene where she goes 'Alfie?:confused::(' and he just looks at her, his eyes.
    man Shane and Jessie, this is amazing and actting is phenom from everyone so far.

I know, me too. I think also because we knew what to expect tonight it didn't hit me as hard but I think seeing Kat and Alfie's reactions to finding 'Tommy' dead will be worse. I've actually been impressed by Shane already. Obv, it's not surprising that Jessie's going to be amazing in this storyline but I think it'll give Shane the opportunity to show that he can act the serious stuff too, not just all the 'cheeky chappy' stuff we've had so far since his return. Just from those two clips on that video I can tell I'm going to be more affected tomorrow too - it's the way Alfie's eyes fill up and the colour of Kat's face and how distraught they both look that gets me :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting,

DAMNIT I can't watch it in Ireland. Wow do they show all those scenes for tomorrow night? Who's he on the phone when he's holding Kat? Oh god judging by what you've posted tomorrow sounds AWFUL :( Even though I knew it would be. I think there'll be loads of Alfie sadness tomorrow night and then it'll be Kat at the end looking at him and then screaming right? :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, me too. I think also because we knew what to expect tonight it didn't hit me as hard but I think seeing Kat and Alfie's reactions to finding 'Tommy' dead will be worse. I've actually been impressed by Shane already. Obv, it's not surprising that Jessie's going to be amazing in this storyline but I think it'll give Shane the opportunity to show that he can act the serious stuff too, not just all the 'cheeky chappy' stuff we've had so far since his return. Just from those two clips on that video I can tell I'm going to be more affected tomorrow too - it's the way Alfie's eyes fill up and the colour of Kat's face and how distraught they both look that gets me :(

Yeah, i think that helped, the spoilers were so detailed. They so will! Her face and his when she walks in, geeeez. I'm so glad Shane has done everyone proud, i was so hoping/knowing he would.
    Omg, i know.. geee, you're making upset by reading it, how sad.
    DAMNIT I can't watch it in Ireland. Wow do they show all those scenes for tomorrow night? Who's he on the phone when he's holding Kat? Oh god judging by what you've posted tomorrow sounds AWFUL :( Even though I knew it would be. I think there'll be loads of Alfie sadness tomorrow night and then it'll be Kat at the end looking at him and then screaming right? :cry:

Can't watch it on youtube either?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7hahsIYW4 if you can.
    I have no clue ;/ looks devestating though! i'm not sure whats happening.. it's weird cause i actually dont wanna know all the ins and outs so it dont ruin it for me.. i'm never like that usually :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, i think that helped, the spoilers were so detailed. They so will! Her face and his when she walks in, geeeez. I'm so glad Shane has done everyone proud, i was so hoping/knowing he would.
    Omg, i know.. geee, you're making upset by reading it, how sad.

Can't watch it on youtube either?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7hahsIYW4 if you can.
    I have no clue ;/ looks devestating though! i'm not sure whats happening.. it's weird cause i actually dont wanna know all the ins and outs so it dont ruin it for me.. i'm never like that usually :o

Yeah thanks for that I saw it earlier on youtube as well :(:( The bit with Kat saying "Alfie?" and just looking at him and his eyes welling up and she says "nooo" really low :cry::cry: Tomorrow I'm going to be in hysterics and I have so much faith in Shane, but then I always have really I think he's a very good actor :D I know what the bit of the on the phone is about well I think I do but if you don't want to know I wont ruin it for ya :p

BTW Shane looks gorgeous in the interview, I love his leather jacket and scarf, he knows how to dress :p<3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How amazing where Jessie and Sam tonight, tomorrow is going to be hard to stomach.

And that blood :cry::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah thanks for that I saw it earlier on youtube as well :(:( The bit with Kat saying "Alfie?" and just looking at him and his eyes welling up and she says "nooo" really low :cry::cry: Tomorrow I'm going to be in hysterics and I have so much faith in Shane, but then I always have really I think he's a very good actor :D I know what the bit of the on the phone is about well I think I do but if you don't want to know I wont ruin it for ya :p

BTW Shane looks gorgeous in the interview, I love his leather jacket and scarf, he knows how to dress :p<3

Ive alway's thought he's a brill actor too and i really think he's really going to prove himself in this storyline :)

Oh please tell me what you think the phone bit's about. :eek: ive just thought he's ringing Michael i bet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No ruin it... seriously.. ruin it please :D:o
    Yeh, Shane is amazing, he doesn't get enough credit.

He's looking proper gorgeous in that interview like you say. pwoaaaaaaar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lol, He does dress rather trendy these days doesnt he :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU GORGEOUS GIRLS AND BOYS IN HERE :D:D:D *kisses to you all* xxx
This discussion has been closed.