people getting themselves jailed to get house

Comments

• Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Dbar wrote: »
    wow some interesting stuff here

http://animalrights.about.com/od/companionanimalspets/a/Free-Dog-Food-And-Cat-Food.htm

so some authorities offer pet food as part of meals on wheels.

In the US. Not here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    wow some interesting stuff here

http://animalrights.about.com/od/companionanimalspets/a/Free-Dog-Food-And-Cat-Food.htm

so some authorities offer pet food as part of meals on wheels.

Oh dear.

A link from the US that bears absolutely no reference to the situation in the UK.

You just keep on failing, this is actually quite funny to see you crabbling around for anything that you think supports benefits for dogs, and continuing to get it so spectacularly wrong.

If it's any consolation your "dogs on benefits" will go down in DS history, along with Burti linking the French bank BNP Parbias to the BNP and Keio and her teleporting cat sanctuary.
    Forum Member
    Oh dear.

A link from the US that bears absolutely no reference to the situation in the UK.

It's laughable, isn't it?
  • DbarDbar Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear.

You just keep on failing, this is actually quite funny to see you crabbling around for anything that you think supports benefits for dogs, and continuing to get it so spectacularly wrong.

If it's any consolation your "dogs on benefits" will go down in DS history, along with Burti linking the French bank BNP Parbias to the BNP and Keio and her teleporting cat sanctuary.

was it? well the US are much less generous on welfare than we are so if they have it we will no doubt match it. Anyway this thread is NOT about dogs.
    Forum Member
    was it? well the US are much less generous on welfare than we are so if they have it we will no doubt match it. Anyway this thread is NOT about dogs.

:D Hilarious!
    Forum Member
    To clarify for poor Dbar.

If you are on a low income you "may" be able to get some help from some animal charities temporarily. They will NOT provide any cash or benefits, but some charities may be able to provide basic, cheap dog food for a while. However it isn't widespread and is temporary, and it's available to anyone on very low incomes, but is usually restricted to situations such as if you find and agree to take on a stray animal temporarily until either you, or they, can find a permanent home.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you seem to be annoyed jane.
    Forum Member

No, we don't match it.
  • PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dogs on benefits could be a good VIZ cartoon :)

no it wouldn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To clarify for poor Dbar.

If you are on a low income you "may" be able to get some help from some animal charities temporarily. They will NOT provide any cash or benefits, but some charities may be able to provide basic, cheap dog food for a while. However it isn't widespread and is temporary, and it's available to anyone on very low incomes, but is usually restricted to situations such as if you find and agree to take on a stray animal temporarily until either you, or they, can find a permanent home.

i told you that.
    Forum Member
    you seem to be annoyed jane.

I'm laughing - how does that make me annoyed?
    Forum Member
    i told you that.

You were insisting people can claim extra benefits of up to £45 a week to feed their pets if they are on benefits.

That is completely and utterly wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    I'm laughing - how does that make me annoyed?

you just seemed annoyed to me. but your laughing so thats ok.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You were insisting people can claim extra benefits of up to £45 a week to feed their pets if they are on benefits.

That is completely and utterly wrong.

i never said per week. this thread is not about dogs. get the old thread if you want to talk about dogs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jane is always annoyed dbar, it's her job. you'll meet some right nutters on here mate, i see some of them have already made themselves known to you in this thread.
    Forum Member
    jane is always annoyed dbar, it's her job. you'll meet some right nutters on here mate, i see some of them have already made themselves known to you in this thread.

I rarely get annoyed, on here or in RL. You must have mistaken me for someone else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

im trying to talk about prisoners getting priority for houses. All they can talk about is ruddy dogs!
    Forum Member

Dogs can claim benefits, I read it on Facebook so it must be true = Not a nutter.

No, dogs cannot claim benefits = A nutter.

Weird definition of nutter there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im trying to talk about prisoners getting priority for houses. All they can talk about is ruddy dogs!

i know lol, weirdos or what.
    Forum Member

No you weren't, perhaps go back and read your opening post. You were stating that it was benefit claimants getting themselves jailed to get housing priority.

You still haven't provided any evidence that benefit claimants are getting themselves jailed just to get housing priority either.

The link you posted doesn't mention benefit claimants at all.

You've been asked umpteen times to provide this evidence about benefit claimants, but just keep deflecting so you don't have to answer.

You can solve all of this, and show your assertion is in fact correct, and have people acknowledge it is correct, by providing the answers requested.

Simple.
  • tim59tim59 Posts: 47,188
    Forum Member

That is not what you said at first. You said Benefit claimants are commiting minor crimes then deliberately not turning up to court so they will get remanded knowing the council hss to house them when they get out. They jump to front of queue.
    And in the written report or in the video NOT 1 word about Benefit claimants was said.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dogs on benefits could be a good VIZ cartoon :)

I'm sending mine down the dole office on Monday. He's unfit for work at the moment, following surgery. We could be on to a good thing here....:p

Thread might not be about dogs but it's definitely gone to them.:D
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when was aid administered by charities the same thing as receiving benefits?
  • SmartTIIamSmartTIIam Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Benefit claimants are commiting minor crimes then deliberately not turning up to court so they will get remanded knowing the council hss to house them when they get out. They jump to front of queue.

Its not very good is it.

I don't think it works like that. I think some of them end up in homeless shelters and bail hostels. In fact before being able to move in HA property, aren't people vetted? Where do you get this information from?
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    I'm sending mine down the dole office on Monday. He's unfit for work at the moment, following surgery. We could be on to a good thing here....:p

Thread might not be about dogs but it's definitely gone to them.:D

:)

Make sure you insist on the ten bedroom doggy mansion too, and the massive TV fixed to the new Dog TV channel. :D
This discussion has been closed.