Options

Loose Women facing a panel shake-up or getting a new format?

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Wizard wrote: »
    I see they've had a shake up and a change of set but the sexist men-loathing claptrap still remains very much rife especially with Janet Street Walker and her string of unwanted misandrist opinions.

She used to post on DS :D
  • Options
    BryanandLucBryanandLuc Posts: 1,056
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pete137 wrote: »

Judy Finnegan is quite right, this footballer has done his time and should be allowed to get on with his life
    Of course the femminazis would like him to be hung drawn and quartered, no susprise there
  • Options
    thomscnthomscn Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy Finnegan is quite right, this footballer has done his time and should be allowed to get on with his life
    Of course the femminazis would like him to be hung drawn and quartered, no susprise there

Well I'm a bloke and would dearly love to cut off his balls. He can get on with his life, but outside of the public eye >:(
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Most normal, decent Men don't like rapists either.
  • Options
    Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jamelia today, "I'd love to be a stay at home mum". Yes dear, a lot of the viewers would probably like it if you were too! :p
  • Options
    richardwdsrichardwds Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Jamelia ignoring that Coleen was married to SR over 20 years ago when her kind of cynicism was not that prevalent.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Jamelia was rude to Coleen. Saying it was her fault for relying too much on Shane financially. Why shouldn't she have though? She was his wife who was busy raising his children. Being a Mum is basically a job too. You just don't get paid for it! Lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    thomscn wrote: »
    Well I'm a bloke and would dearly love to cut off his balls. He can get on with his life, but outside of the public eye >:(

No. He did the time. If you don't like him then don't look at him.
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never knew it was repeated at 3am.

Jamelia is so annoying. Whatever point she was trying to make when she was talking about Colleen's former marriage was completely lost due to her being so bloody inarticulate. She couldn't even answer Colleen's direct question - she tripped over her words in reverse. :o
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    They've got that woman Australian DJ on now who was involved with that prank call :o
  • Options
    dephanix02dephanix02 Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    They've got that woman Australian DJ on now who was involved with that prank call :o

Hope Janet isn't too harsh on her if she's on today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now they've got Donny Osmond on with Jamelia on the sofa - it just gets worse :eek:
  • Options
    RobMilesRobMiles Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dephanix02 wrote: »
    Hope Janet isn't too harsh on her if she's on today.

I thought Janet was quite nice to her.

I see they've picked the 2 thickest panellists to talk to Donny Osmond. I'll think I'll give him a miss!
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coleen does my head in these days with all the Ray mentions. If he was actually interesting, I think I could tolerate the mentions but my image of him is the stereotypical white van man, complete with builders bum who comes home at the end of the day, collapses on the sofa with an exaggerated sigh and asks "love" to bring him in a can of beer. Not exactly the modern man.

I'm finding this series quite boring which annoys me because I'm one of those people who wanted them to try a more serious approach to the show. Now that they've done it, I'm facing the possibility that I may have been...ahem, wrong. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed! They need to bring all these back.

It's also Lynda's goodbye next Wednesday. Pre-recorded with Janet & Coleen :(
  • Options
    LynziLooxLynziLoox Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Please tell me all that kerfuffle wasn't because Jamelia didn't know what an LP was :o!!
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LynziLoox wrote: »
    Please tell me all that kerfuffle wasn't because Jamelia didn't know what an LP was :o!!

How can Jamelia not know what an LP was? I'm just over 2 years older than her and I knew what they were. When it was explained to her that they were large records it came back to her. Surely she has heard of them refered to as LPs before?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I saw that picture of all the old Loose Women, I thought they'd interviewed her for the show which I thought was a nice idea. Much nicer than Janet interviewing her: I don't believe they were ever on the panel at the same time? Maybe a few months overlap before Linda left by that's it I would imagine.

Also, going back some years, does anyone know why Kate and Zoe Tyler were axed from the show? Articles state it was due to a 'ratings slump'? Why would randomly axing two of the panellists caused the ratings to rise significantly?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CSweeet7 wrote: »
    When I saw that picture of all the old Loose Women, I thought they'd interviewed her for the show which I thought was a nice idea. Much nicer than Janet interviewing her: I don't believe they were ever on the panel at the same time? Maybe a few months overlap before Linda left by that's it I would imagine.

Also, going back some years, does anyone know why Kate and Zoe Tyler were axed from the show? Articles state it was due to a 'ratings slump'? Why would randomly axing two of the panellists caused the ratings to rise significantly?

Kate was a main anchor with Andrea, they axed Kate for Carol Vorderman so must have thought that she would get the ratings up! Zoe Tyler was terrible, she needed axing. Two birds with one stone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it weird how they axed Kate 'for' Carol, when for seven months they had four permanent anchors on the show! Why couldn't they have had three anchors back in 2011? Even when they had four main anchors they still had to call upon Kate Garraway to fill in every now and again!
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I only really want Carol back, maybe Jane and Denise, but I don't want Kate (unless replacing Andrea) or Lisa back.
  • Options
    The WizardThe Wizard Posts: 11,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can Jamelia not know what an LP was? I'm just over 2 years older than her and I knew what they were. When it was explained to her that they were large records it came back to her. Surely she has heard of them refered to as LPs before?

She's a singer songwriter born in 1981 who has recorded albums and works in the music industry. Of course she knows what an LP is. She purposely acts thick. I worked this out a while back. I think she does it because she believes it makes her sweet and endearing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Now this is the way it should be, Ruth & Kaye doing 2 days each and boring Andrea doing just the one :kitty:
  • Options
    teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's time they did have a shake-up. Jamelia is thick and can'r string a sentence together, Coleen should STFU about Shane Ritchie - it was a long time ago Coleen - and Judy Finnegan should never have been put on the panel. She is a liabilty for saying that the rape wasn't violent or anything. What planet is she on?
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    One nice touch about bit on the side is that the studio audience get in
    on the act... they are there behind emma willis and certain members of the audience
    keep getting asked back.

Why dont Loose women loosen up a bit and show us more of the audience,
    let them ask the odd question....
    start to groom the audience... asking back the good ones... just as bit on side do