Whats the bet cheryl will have the girls AGAIN

conorm6824conorm6824 Posts: 127
Forum Member
As much as i'd hate this i would not be suprised if she once again get's the girls category. This would make it her 4th time having them and ive a feeling she has a say into what category she wants . I would love cheryl to have the overs this year or the groups

Comments

• SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a sneaky feeling that Simon will want the girls this year, leaving Cheryl with possibly the groups.
  • MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl will get the Overs 25, she said in the audition that this is the first time she really likes Overs, it's gonna be edited as storyline for sure.
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that Cheryl will get the Boys this year.

I do wonder if the girls will actually not get the dull tag thrown at them this year like they do every year?
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...she never gets the same thing back to back seasons...and they will give her something good and do controversial things (which is not the boys)...she'll get the overs, she already said she wanted them...my guess is

Cowell - Groups
    Tweedy ( I refuse to use the super long last name) - Overs
    Ora - Girls
    Grimshaw - Boys or something weak. ...
  • Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she will get the overs. The overs are now the category that has a winning chance, so Cheryl will want this category.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that Cheryl will get the Boys this year.

I do wonder if the girls will actually not get the dull tag thrown at them this year like they do every year?

Public generally dislike the girls category so it will be given to Rita.

Whisper it but cheryl is more suited to the overs now, she is 32 now, so the plum mentor for the girls will be rita
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

Whisper it but cheryl is more suited to the overs now, she is 32 now, so the plum mentor for the girls will be rita

Cheryl's most suited category is the groups actually...
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Overs seem strong this year and she mentioned how she wanted the overs this time when she saw a act perform . I reckon she'll get them but maybe the groups.
    Think Simon is likely to get the groups to find the next new group for when 1D take a break
    Rita will get the girls most likely.
    Nick the boys .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No...she never gets the same thing back to back seasons...and they will give her something good and do controversial things (which is not the boys)...she'll get the overs, she already said she wanted them...my guess is

Cowell - Groups
    Tweedy ( I refuse to use the super long last name) - Overs
    Ora - Girls
    Grimshaw - Boys or something weak. ...

You refuse to type her last name or even just 'Cheryl' but managed to type something even longer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    You refuse to type her last name or even just 'Cheryl' but managed to type something even longer.

I know...I'm just not going to use her whatever her new last name...
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ora - girls
    Cheryl - groups
    Simon - overs again
    Nick - boys

Or maybe switch Simons and Cheryl's around
  • DiveInDiveIn Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The two fenale judges will get the boys and girls category in any order.

Simon will pick between the overs and groups. Nick will get what simon leaves
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

I wouldn't say it is a case of disliking them - I would say its more of a case of this category in recent years being weak.

Producers seem to have knocked the best talent in these categories out at the judges houses stage for last few years (Kerrianne, Emily, Melanie)
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of people think Rita will get the girls, I thought it was a shoe in that she would get the boys so the papers can get all the sleeping rumours and shit.

As for Cheryl, I hope she gets the groups or overs but they might just give her the girls so Nick can get the overs and controversially pick the young ones rather than older more talented ones in the category (which would make sense storyline sense since he and R1 don't tend to like older artists) and Simon will probably get the groups to he can create his next 1D.
  • casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see Cheryl get the group's. Only 1 female judge Tulisa has ever had the group's category and it was the only year the groups won.

Want to see...

Cheryl group's
    Simon Girls
    Rita Boys
    Nick Overs
  • Soap SpySoap Spy Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl - Boys / Rita - Girls / Simon - Overs / Nick - Groups
  • jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they follow then same allocation model used for series 10 and 11 we'll be seeing this:

Simon - Groups
    Cheryl - Over 25s
    Nick - Boys
    Rita - Girls
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know...I'm just not going to use her whatever her new last name...

Just because you can't spell it? Or is this some protest at Cheryl having the audacity to get married?
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as you think about categories it becomes even more of a joke that Grimmy's involved...
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't they just raise the age to 30/35 and sack the Overs? Everyone seems to hate the category anyway.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    casa_nova wrote: »
    I'd like to see Cheryl get the group's. Only 1 female judge Tulisa has ever had the group's category and it was the only year the groups won.

Want to see...

Cheryl group's
    Simon Girls
    Rita Boys
    Nick Overs

I want this also!
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I really want to see Cheryl get the Overs. She's always been so smug with her categories.
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick won't get the Overs. He's on a radio station that is specifically focusing on reducing the age of their average listener. They're not going to land him with a 50-year-old gardener. He wouldn't talk about the show on radio nor could he take them to his regular trendy haunts and get their faces in the papers.

I fully expect him to get the Boys. They'll be angling for a Harry Styles type bromance between the contestants and him. They've never been able to do that with a male judge (the closest they came was Stevi/Simon and 1D/Uncle Simon).
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say it is a case of disliking them - I would say its more of a case of this category in recent years being weak.

Producers seem to have knocked the best talent in these categories out at the judges houses stage for last few years (Kerrianne, Emily, Melanie)

I'd say that in the last 4 years that we've had some decent acts in the girls category like Lauren last year, Misha B, Sophie Habibis, Janet, Amelia Lily, Ella, and Hannah.

No matter what you think of these acts, they had some degree of talent in their styles of Music, yet none of them have even bagged 2nd place.

I honestly think there's something else to it than them being “weak” as I just named a few that was at least okay.

And in my opinion I think that Kerrianne would've been incredibly dull at the lives, she didn't seem to have it in her to do interesting takes on songs, or have interesting song choices, she was basically Sam Bailey 2.0 to me.