Cancelling sky,can you change your mind inside the 30 days notice?

steve9999steve9999 Posts: 835
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,
A few weeks ago my sky+ broke.It was dead so i threw it out.Bad move because when i phoned to cancel i was told i had a "free visit" on my account and probably would've received a replacement...

Anyway thinking of moving my line rental to the post office and broadband to o2

However i am just wondering is there a grace period betwen now and the 30 days notice were i can change my mind?
As i am now thinking of the trouble of transferring phone,broadband and these sky+ boxes seem cheap on ebay...

Thanks

Comments

• the_viasat_guythe_viasat_guy Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Call them and ask, I'd imgne they will be happy to give you a replacement receiever to keep your custom
  • steve9999steve9999 Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Call them and ask, I'd imgne they will be happy to give you a replacement receiever to keep your custom

I did call them and they said they would of given me another sky+ box,but not now after i threw the broken one away...

So now i am thinking of buying a second hand from ebay.But i am wondering is it too late now because i have already cancelled,tho just starting my 30 days notice
  • the_viasat_guythe_viasat_guy Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No just buy one and tell them you already have the equipment
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    You can change your mind at any point throughout your notice period. And it's very easy to be reactivated after your account has fully closed.