I think Colleen's one of the nastiest housemates

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Spot on, she plays by the adage of, if you say it enough times people will start to think it's true.

seems to be the logic of most Julies fans on here, keep harping on about this non existent bitching that Coleen is doing and eventually someone may believe you guys..
  • Options
    pampaspampas Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Appreciated, using my phone i feel at times my posts come off as a little messy, i'm just baffled at half the lies being made up and twisted on here about Coleen. I can't understand if this is due to some peoples view of how much of a iconic figure Julie is or just a bunch of trolls with nothing better to do..

coleen has spent her entire time in there either crying over julie or bitching about her or telling everyone else about her now she is in the final she is bullying and taking the piss out of julie if this is the behaviour of a nice person all i can say is you mustnt have met any nice people she can dish it but if the shoe was on the other foot she d be a heap on the floor
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    pampas wrote: »
    coleen has spent her entire time in there either crying over julie or bitching about her or telling everyone else about her now she is in the final she is bullying and taking the piss out of julie if this is the behaviour of a nice person all i can say is you mustnt have met any nice people she can dish it but if the shoe was on the other foot she d be a heap on the floor

:D:D don't forget about all the entertainment Coleen has provided like........:confused: I'm still thinking, surely she has provided something:rolleyes::confused: I'll get back to you as I really can't think of anything.
  • Options
    kissitbettakissitbetta Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen is justifiably euphoric at having been right about Julie and is just letting everyone know she wasn't mad.

She hasn't made Julie act like a cow... she "just knew" she was one whilst everyone else was LOVING her nonsense.

I still think good on her.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    I hope Julie stays tonight just to see Coleens ugly mug.

She sat talking to Julie who was saying she wanted to stay till the final. Coleen said nothing. Prince came along and said "You can still be in the final" To which gross Coleen said The Same .. what a bitch !!!! She is one a*se crawling 2 faced bitch.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Once again it seems my views are at odds with the GBP's as I find Colleen to be a spiteful, sneaky person, much nastier than Julie.

The glee and enthusiasm with which she tried to turn Julian against Julie was disgusting - Julian is Julie's last remaining true friend in the house and Colleen was trying to totally isolate her. Julie has never done anything like that. Julie's not your cuddly dear, but she entertains me and most of what she says is completely exaggerated to more than it's original strength.

I admire Julian even more for not getting dragged into the nastiness. He is such a kind soul - I would love him to win so much. He has been the most decent housemate in there.

Colleen's just said "the smiling assassin" - how does she not see that is herself she is describing? Vile person! She's so pleased she is now in the"popular group". It's become very toxic.

Agree 100% with you.

Coleen is indeed the smiling assassin .. not Julie. I found last nights show hard to watch. I 'get' where Julie is coming from now.

As for Julian.. what a gentleman. Love him to bits and a well deserved winner in my eyes.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wordclass wrote: »
    I loved the pissed off look on Coleen's face when Julie returned from reading the letter and being bigged up for it (she reluctantly had to be nice, too)

We must have been watching a different show, Coleen was the most supportive of Julie and said it must have taken a lot of courage to read that letter so well, She was full of praise and compassion for Julie,
  • Options
    goody66goody66 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We must have been watching a different show, Coleen was the most supportive of Julie and said it must have taken a lot of courage to read that letter so well, She was full of praise and compassion for Julie,
    I agree. She seemed genuine too
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Agree 100% with you.

Coleen is indeed the smiling assassin .. not Julie. I found last nights show hard to watch. I 'get' where Julie is coming from now.

As for Julian.. what a gentleman. Love him to bits and a well deserved winner in my eyes.

Yes, an especially hideous bit was when she was [yet again] shovelling food into her gob and said to Julian, 'I'll tell you one thing', then MADE HIM WAIT for 20 seconds while she licked the yogurt lid first--I'd've just walked off. Horrid!
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    For someone who claims she doesn't like the 'playground bullying antics' she seems to be forever fuelling it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    For someone who claims she doesn't like the 'playground bullying antics' she seems to be forever fuelling it.

Quite!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    Tewingirl wrote: »
    Once again it seems my views are at odds with the GBP's as I find Colleen to be a spiteful, sneaky person, much nastier than Julie.

The glee and enthusiasm with which she tried to turn Julian against Julie was disgusting - Julian is Julie's last remaining true friend in the house and Colleen was trying to totally isolate her. Julie has never done anything like that. Julie's not your cuddly dear, but she entertains me and most of what she says is completely exaggerated to more than it's original strength.

I admire Julian even more for not getting dragged into the nastiness. He is such a kind soul - I would love him to win so much. He has been the most decent housemate in there.

Colleen's just said "the smiling assassin" - how does she not see that is herself she is describing? Vile person! She's so pleased she is now in the"popular group". It's become very toxic.

i completely agree with you, i just wish that because of her antics julie or julian go on to win! Coleen has succeeded in turning the house against Julie, she has nominated every week besides this week, due to her 'poor me' act.
    she is vile!
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, an especially hideous bit was when she was [yet again] shovelling food into her gob and said to Julian, 'I'll tell you one thing', then MADE HIM WAIT for 20 seconds while she licked the yogurt lid first--I'd've just walked off. Horrid!

Horrid? As horrid as Julie's constant loud, smacking, saliva crackling, gum chewing? She even stopped and chewed when reading out Julians letter.

Come on. These comparisons are getting ludicrous. They both have bad habits maybe. But to deny one in favour of another is just plain favouritism in its worse form.

I prefer Coleen to Julie but I dont have rose tinted specs.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    Horrid? As horrid as Julie's constant loud, smacking, saliva crackling, gum chewing? She even stopped and chewed when reading out Julians letter.

Come on. These comparisons are getting ludicrous. They both have bad habits maybe. But to deny one in favour of another is just plain favouritism in its worse form.

I prefer Coleen to Julie but I dont have rose tinted specs.

Where did white tigress compare Julie and Coleen? It was horrid the way Coleen smacked her lips and licked the lid whilst she made Julian wait for her revelation. Julie is rather horrid when she clacks the gum round her mouth, they are both off putting but we are not talking Julie here, no comparison was mentioned unless I have missed something :confused:
  • Options
    dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Agree 100% with you.

Bandita wrote: »
    Where did white tigress compare Julie and Coleen? It was horrid the way Coleen smacked her lips and licked the lid whilst she made Julian wait for her revelation. Julie is rather horrid when she clacks the gum round her mouth, they are both off putting but we are not talking Julie here, no comparison was mentioned unless I have missed something :confused:

Here. BIB

It might be helpful if you read which posts were in reply to what, to get the story before jumping in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    goody66 wrote: »
    I agree. She seemed genuine too

Genuine was Coleen trying to persuade Julian not to trust Julie, he's her only ally in the house and Coleen wanted to ruin that.....The more I see of Celeen the nastier I think she is.