Restoration Team website

Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone know why it hasn't been updated in the last few months?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    wrong forum i think ;) this is for Dr Who
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do your research, first. ;)
  • GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

the clue is in the name,they restore old Dr Who eps
  • Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    Does anyone know why it hasn't been updated in the last few months?

To quote Steve Roberts (who's website it is, and who wrote the articles) when asked the same question on another site... "Because I'm currently not inclined to write any."

Can't speak on behalf of Steve, but he has also said that the techniques are pretty much the same for the majority of the DVD's anyway, and with the increased release rate, he probably doesn't have the time to write each one up anyway. We may find that DVD's that posses some challenges/new techniques may be written up in the future though.
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To quote Steve Roberts (who's website it is, and who wrote the articles) when asked the same question on another site... "Because I'm currently not inclined to write any."

Can't speak on behalf of Steve, but he has also said that the techniques are pretty much the same for the majority of the DVD's anyway, and with the increased release rate, he probably doesn't have the time to write each one up anyway. We may find that DVD's that posses some challenges/new techniques may be written up in the future though.

OK. Thanks.