Options

The Incredible Hulk: Horror Channel 1st September

koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
The TV series from the late 70s and early 80s is being repeated on Horror channel from 1st September at 6:20pm.

Another blast from the past, that might not live up to the memory but will be good to see again.

"Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Comments

• Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    First Wonder Woman, now this......

I wonder if they've thought about getting the rights for the 90s version of The Flash
  • Options
    cybermoncybermon Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I was a massive fan of the Incredible Hulk in the 1970s and watched it without fail every Friday night. I wasn't too pleased that I had to sit through Winners Takes All or Danger UXB first thought! My parents were fans of those shows!
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched this yesterday. The first transformation into the hulk was very impressive. The hulk looked much meaner in this plioif episode.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe i would of liked this back when it first came out, but it has not aged very well at all. It was awful to watch. Quite a lot of sci-fi/horror shows from the 60's/70's haven't aged very well anyway.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was watching the afternoon. Very good. I still prefer 'bruce' to 'david', but I was enjoyable....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The female scientist who was helping Banner was played by Susan Sullivan who is perhaps better know these days for playing the mother of Nathan Fillon's character in "Castle"
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    The female scientist who was helping Banner was played by Susan Sullivan who is perhaps better know these days for playing the mother of Nathan Fillon's character in "Castle"

:o I would never have recognised her. The missus did but she remembered her from a show called Falcon Crest
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :o I would never have recognised her. The missus did but she remembered her from a show called Falcon Crest

The amusing thing is that clips from this episode of Hulk sometimes make their way into episodes of Castle to demonstrate the past acting career of Mrs Castle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I mainly remember her from 'Dharma and Greg'.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On to Season 2 now, and it looks like Married and The Antowuk Horror have been skipped over, and it's gone straight to Ricky
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    On to Season 2 now, and it looks like Married and The Antowuk Horror have been skipped over, and it's gone straight to Ricky

I've been trying to watch it but it doesn't hold up well.

Most episodes I end up fast forwarding through.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always recall that Hulk episode where a child-battering father gets his come-uppance by the green man at the end of the episode.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always recall that Hulk episode where a child-battering father gets his come-uppance by the green man at the end of the episode.

A Child In Need, season 2 episode

Should be on next Tuesday if it's not skipped over :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    They are on next week. Horror channel screwed up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been trying to watch it but it doesn't hold up well.

Most episodes I end up fast forwarding through.
    The Incredble Hulk was a bit hit and miss. Some episodes were really good but some were a bit wishy washy. You do sort of watch it just to see the hulk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Child in Need on this evening, Phoenix
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Married pt.1 on today

One of my personal favourites, one of the few times Bix and Lou are on screen together
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horror not showing Incredible Hulk after next Thursday. Showing Star Trek NG instead. Disappointed.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder what happened to the remake that was planned?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt35 wrote: »
    Wonder what happened to the remake that was planned?
    i heard about that. Seems to have been ditched.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CELT1987 wrote: »
    Horror not showing Incredible Hulk after next Thursday. Showing Star Trek NG instead. Disappointed.

To be fair Horror Channel did something similar when they showed Wonder Woman. They broadcast the first two seasons, took a break of a few months and then showed the third and final season. Perhaps they are doing the same with Hulk
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equinox has been skipped over for now

One of my favourite hulk outs in this episode, as in when Banner in the space of a minute manages to bang his knee on the door frame escaping Mcgee, crashes into a backboard and then manages to go a**e over head down a flight of stairs crashing into a vase before finally hulking out
  • Options
    ArtmuzzArtmuzz Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been really enjoying watching The Incredible Hulk on the Horror Channel and I am disappointed as well to see it replaced with Star Trek TNG >:(

What annoys me is that Star Trek TNG is already being shown on CBS Action.

Hopefully The Horror Channel will show the remaining three seasons of The Incredible Hulk in the near future.
  • Options
    gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if anyone has access to Netflix USA you can carry on watching the series on there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artmuzz wrote: »
    I've been really enjoying watching The Incredible Hulk on the Horror Channel and I am disappointed as well to see it replaced with Star Trek TNG >:(

What annoys me is that Star Trek TNG is already being shown on CBS Action.

Hopefully The Horror Channel will show the remaining three seasons of The Incredible Hulk in the near future.
    Horror say that they will be showing the rest of the series at the start of next year. They will be repeating seasons 1 & 2 before then.