Create Your Own Series 8

Comments

• Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banks246 wrote: »
    Timey wimey? :p
    No, dark ones the same as you, as you could probably guess from my post in the Matt Smith thread. :o:p And aren't all of them timey-wimey?
  • Options
    Banks246Banks246 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, dark ones the same as you, as you could probably guess from my post in the Matt Smith thread. :o:p And aren't all of them timey-wimey?

Well then I am with you on this. :) I just love a good spooky dark story. Weirdly enough not a huge fan of horror films, cause generally I like a dose of humor in it as well.

Probably why I liked Evil dead 3 so much. :D

Yeah I suppose they are, but they are not all as timey wimey as say series 6! :cool:

Which is my fav one!
  • Options
    bbll22bbll22 Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbll22 wrote: »
    Again, more up shortly! :)

Wrong Side of the Bed The planet Monty-Yoop is known for being a sales planet with Archibald Inn's bed shop as one of its best known. On a relaxing visit and tour round the shop, the Doctor and Freddie soon realise that there is something more to Mr Inn's beds than meets the eye as portals to another world open up on the underside the bed and a world of terror waits on the other side...

Love, Life and the Little Sparrow Catching up with an old friend in the form of Edith Piaf, the Doctor and Freddie's little jaunt to Paris has a familiar feeling about it as an enemy from earlier in their adventures (the Semi-Ghosts - from eps 3, 6&7) are once again stuck in time as Edith's life falls around her at the debut of "Non, je ne regrette rein". Freddie also encounters some home truths about his desertion from the Little Sparrow and how it can tear worlds apart...

Rise of the Smilers A distress signal from Liz 10 beckons the Doctor and Freddie to Bonsarviss 62 - a new colony of the UK that Liz is the sovereign of. A new government have swept into power - the Corridors of Power - and Liz needs all the help she can as the government has souped up the Smilers who are now intent on keeping only the perfect in society. The Doctor, Freddie and Liz don't meet that requirement though as Bonsarviss begins to fall...

Final 3 up shortly! :)
  • Options
    LivingDestinyLivingDestiny Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah this thread reminds me of one I started where a few DS members actually created and wrote an entire series! Those were the days!

I wouldn't be able to create 13 quality episodes all by myself but I always liked the idea these which I currently need to write...

Decode - The Doctor and companion arrive in the 19th century to visit Emily Bronte aka Ellis Bell, but she is nowhere to be seen. Can she be related to the seven unrelated words and is the man lurking in the shadows the key to the mystery? Time is running out for The Doctor as he attempts to crack the code.

Buried Alive - After a coal mine cave in, The Doctor and friends are trapped 200 feet below surface, isolated from the TARDIS, with limited supplies, limited lighting and where creatures of living stone hide in the darkness.

No Strings Attached - A puppeteer who owns a shop on Cobble Street, York, has been at the centre of many disappearances. As the TARDIS team head to investigate, they find themselves trapped at the lair of the man himself.

The Decode idea came from Emily Brontes last words about her wanting "no posioning doctor" around her.

I also have the perfect finale titles and quite a good idea but for now they are remaining behind closed doors ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice, but isn't that a bit too much like The Doctor's Wife? :)

A little admittedly ;), but the Langfoll's reason is to keep their son alive - bits of Cybermen, bits of Dalek, bits of anything to make their son well and get him out of his coma. A mother and father's determination to keep their son alive regardless of what they killed is the whole thing behind it...

Is that dark enough? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A little admittedly ;), but the Langfoll's reason is to keep their son alive - bits of Cybermen, bits of Dalek, bits of anything to make their son well and get him out of his coma. A mother and father's determination to keep their son alive regardless of what they killed is the whole thing behind it...

Is that dark enough? :p
    Yes, that would be really interesting actually! :) But surely all the Doctor needs to do is pull some timey-wimey and cure the son so they stop it? Or is the son already a cyborg type thing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Final 3 up shortly! :)

Espionage at Dusk After the TARDIS crash lands in 50s London, the Doctor and Freddie are taken into temporary care by the Sheridan's at Burn House - a house that is shielding itself from something sweeping in over the skies. A burning scourge is altering memories and it's down to beret'd investigator Marie Reynolds to solve all as the Doctor and Freddie's memories are all over the place.

Preparation of War The Arrow-Dren army base is a whole sector of society intent on preparing soldiers for combat. Commander Warren leads the base and knows an incoming war is on from a rival planet against his. Caught up in the war, will Freddie return to his fighter ways as aliens from all across the stars are included in Warren's army? Or will the Doctor have to step up to the plate despite being locked in a cell early into the adventure?

The Trial of Freddie James Knowing a trial has been set up against him back home, Freddie is whisked away from a mid-flight TARDIS to his trial by Colonel Jorgensen at the request of someone unknown. The Doctor meanwhile is caught in a sparring war with one of the last remnants of the Human-Hologram War, unaware of Freddie's trial. When he eventually finds out though, Private James is on the runm and knows that everything he's encountered really wasn't for the best. His life is set to come to a crashing end...

A note to say that Colonel Jorgensen would become the companion for the following series - something she feels is necessary after the finale's conclusion...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, that would be really interesting actually! :) But surely all the Doctor needs to do is pull some timey-wimey and cure the son so they stop it? Or is the son already a cyborg type thing?

The son is so far changed by the time the Doctor is there that he can't really do anything. He's barely human by the time he's there, but the Langfoll's can't see that for obvious reasons - he's their son, they just want him to be him again after he was beaten to nearly the point of death several years earlier.

All the Doctor and Freddie can do is stop the son once he rises in anger and do what they can to make the Langfoll's realise what they've done...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry for my english.

1. Destiny of the Ood (Part 1)
    Planet Darillium, unknown time
    The last appearance of River Song. Doctor, Clara and River are going to visit Oods in the Darillium. They have developed a new civilization after being freed by the Doctor in the past. Someone discovered that the doctor came. That person attacks Oods and asked to hand over the Doctor.

2. Singing Towers (Part 2)
    Planet Darillium, unknown time
    Doctor surrendered. He found out that his kidnapper actually the Master. After the fight with the Master he realizes thathe is located next to the Singing Towers. He realizes that this is the last time to see the River. Cries. Gives her a sonic screwdriver.

3. Return of the Daleks
    Daleks HQ, Earth 2500.
    Doctors wants to know what happened to the Daleks after Clara deleted their memory. Doctor and Clara break into their headquarters and realise that the Daleks plan to invade the Earth 2500. They must stop them.

4. Where No One Has Gone Before

5. The Unknown Problem
    Earth, Present time
    On Earth, something strange happens. Someone controls some people and manages their minds. UNIT does not know what to do. Martha called the Doctor for help. Finally, they realize that it was the fault of mysterious Japanese man named Kitabatake from clan Hayauta. Mysterious Japanese disappears and says that they will see him again. Martha re-joined Doctor and Clara.

6. The Story About Her Majesty
    Tardis
    Martha is interested how Doctor angered queen Elizabeth from Shakespeare code. Doctor tells to Martha and Clara how it happened.

7. The Legend of Hayuata Clan (Part 1)
    Japan, Edo Period
    Doctor, Clara and Martha visit Feudal Japan to investigate the mystery of Hayuata clan. Talk to a lot of meditators, Sensei and samuraiis and found mistress of the Hayuata clan named Tsukatani. Doctor discovers that she is doing the problems the residents of nearby villages. But what is really happening?

8. Bushido (Part 2)
    Japan, Edo Period

9. The Strange Events
    Doctor, Martha and Clara do not know where they are. They are lost in a world in which they found events are from their past, old enemies and strange things like flying carpets, talking animals and mice that sing. Trying to find each other. Doctor realizes that they are trapped in their dreams. How to solve this problem?
    Re-appearance of Dream Lord.
    Martha departs at the end of this episode.

10. Don’t Be Eaten!
    America, 1890.
    Doctor and Clara and visit a haunted house where, according to the stories, there is a monster that feeds on human fear. Can a doctor explore the house without being 'eaten'? And who is the monster?

11. The Masterpiece
    Japan, Edo-Period
    Hayuata clan is restored. Doctor and Clara return to Japan in order to investigate. They realised that the clan took the Master and it's all part of his plan ‘Masterpiece’.

12. Yankee Doodle Doctor
    Episode set in the American civil war. Doctor joins the Yankees. Is not aware that the enemies have a new army-cybermen.

13. The Fields of Trenzalore (Part 1)

14. The Fall of the Eleventh (Part 2)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved your season bbll22, kinda wish it were being televised now. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Banks246 wrote: »
    Loved your season bbll22, kinda wish it were being televised now. :D

Glad someone likes it! :D It was nice to write them down to be honest as the ideas have been in my head for ages and ages....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad someone likes it! :D It was nice to write them down to be honest as the ideas have been in my head for ages and ages....

Mine were not, as you can tell with the odd massive wholes that would appear in some of my stories. Particularly the Skaro 2 parter. :D

Just made them up on the spot. :p

That's the good thing about snipets like this, it gives you the ability to put down amazing story ideas without worrying about continuity and just say, ahhh that would be explained in the episode.
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    I can only think of one idea for a story right now, and a vague one at that, but here goes...

The Doctor and Clara land on the home planet of an advanced humanoid race with space-time travel technology beyond that of any other species in the known universe, second only to the Time Lords. But for them, it's not enough. Even with the passing of the Time Lords, they're not going to settle for being second best.

Now they have unravelled the secret to travelling backwards within Gallifrey's timeline, providing them with the opportunity they have always wanted; to take the Time Lords place in the history of the universe and become the new masters of time.

With The Doctor's very existence at stake, can he and Clara stop them in their conquest for the domination of time and space itself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Doctor investigates a conspiracy to send unemployed and disabled people on a work training course, after which they mysteriously disappear having been turned into Cybermen in order to stop them claiming and lower the unemployment figures. If you've had to deal with the idiots at the DWP/ATOS you know what I'm talking about. :p Just before the end one of the people who escaped gets a job in a warehouse, walks into the basement and finds a Time Lord distress cube with a message from someone who says her name is Romana. At the very end, a sickly and deformed woman is shown dying in a derelict building.

The Doctor and Clara go to look for Romana before she is killed or dies horribly from the effects of the failed regeneration she just had. They find her and she agrees to come with them so the Doctor can help her. Clara feels ignored over the next week because those two go way back and she's just met the Doctor, as well as the fact that Romana needs a lot of attention because of her failed regeneration and Time War flashbacks, and Clara is regularly left to "Sit in the console room and read a f*cking book" because the Doctor is too busy and exhausted to deal with her right now. She gently explains that she did recently deal with two children who had just lost their mother, and therefore knows more than he thinks and can help to look after him and Romana.

The Doctor and Clara realise that the huge building that everyone believes is a data centre is infact a facility to grow Sontarans in order to take over the Earth, and Clara points out that 'Data centres are meant to be high security with no windows, very hot and use a lot of power. No-one would ever notice.' They stop it, and Romana just stays in the TARDIS resting because she is deformed and very weak from the failed regeneration.
    At the end, Romana demands that the Doctor takes her to a planet she knows of that orbits a red dwarf star so there's almost no natural daylight and the creatures/people evolved with no sight, but have still developed a modern society. The Doctor realises she only wants to go there because she's ashamed of how she looks and doesn't want anyone to see her. He tells her she's still very beautiful to him, but she insists so they go anyway.

The Doctor and Romana leave Clara at home for a while and go to the planet mentioned in the last one. They find a fascinating society where the buildings are all random natural colours and have no names on, just a railing along every street with a Braille-type alien language on them that people feel as they walk up the road and everyone finds their way around by echolocation so they make clicking or beeping sounds all the time either with their mouth, their smartphone or a metal plate attached to their clothing. They have the most amazing music and cinema is like a giant sleepover with audioplays. The people can feel very slight amounts of electricity, so the edges of things have a weak live wire along them, which is how they don't walk off a cliff or into the road. They are humanoid but have almost white skin, no eyes and hardly any hair, and are cold-blooded because their planet never gets warm.
    A woman from there who works where they are staying comes over to them and immediately asks Romana if she needs any help with her condition. She tries to pretend she doesn't know what the woman is talking about (she is blind, after all) but she says "I can feel your energy and it's doing things it shouldn't. Anyway you smell of wrongness."
    Romana admits that she has changed and something went wrong with it, and the woman says she knows somewhere that may be able to fix it because her own people have a kind of rapid transformation when they hit puberty and sometimes that goes wrong.

The Doctor and Romana are on the way to the hospital that the girl recommended when they see someone who looks different and realise that the Shakri have been killing people on this planet. They found a way to block telepathic and energy signals, so as long as they're quiet no-one knows they are there. It's getting darker and the Doctor suddenly realises that because the natives don't see, they didn't put any lighting in the cities. The daytime has a weak red light as if it was always 4AM, but at night it's absolutely dark. They have to hide in a building and get the TARDIS so they can set up emergency lights, then defeat the Shakri. Afterwards they find the place and Romana gets her failed regeneration damage fixed.

A company is selling light-projector toys for toddlers. They project symbols that hypnotize the child into a permanent trance and the Doctor has to find how to reverse it and wake them up.

A peace activist using stolen Time Agent technology travels back to 1942 and prevents the invention of nuclear weapons, thinking it will improve matters, but the opposite occurs - instead of a 40+ year Cold War, there was a 60+ year active war using conventional weapons and Europe as a battleground. They can't use the TARDIS, so also use the stolen technology to go back and fix it. After they think it's fine, they travel back to present day and say "Oh God no!"

They had changed it partly back, but the people in 1942 found their stolen technology, so now there has been a 60+ year active war using a combination of conventional weapons, battlefield nukes, guided missiles, teleports and vortex manipulators, and still with Europe as a battleground although of course there's hardly anything left of it by now and any buildings that haven't been destroyed are military ones or built underground.
    They ask Strax to help, and at one point he looks at the wreckage and hardened military buildings designed with endless war in mind and asks sadly if they think the Sontaran homeworld always looked that way, and Romana says "Well how do you think I feel?!" and seems withdrawn for the rest of it. They eventually manage to put the timeline right, but Romana leaves on her own using the Time Agent technology while they're not looking.

The Doctor goes back to get Clara before going to try and search for Romana again, only to find the house is empty. While they were busy making a hash of 20th Century history, Clara, Artie and Angie went on holiday and came back with a mysterious illness. They have actually been infected by an alien plant that grows inside them, but they are quarantined in hospital because everyone thinks they have bird flu or something, so the Doctor can't get anywhere near them to fix it.

The Doctor investigates strange goings-on at a new geothermal steam plant that's under construction (if you don't know how one of those works, there's a simple explanation HERE). The equipment keeps going wrong and there's a disturbing screaming sound that's so awful several workers have resigned. It turns out the plant was accidentally built right over a group of hibernating Silurians and is slowly boiling them alive.

Torchwood invent an energy field that causes metal to rust away in hours and buildings to disintegrate within days, but does no harm to humans. They are using it to shield themselves against Cybermen, but unfortunately didn't anticipate the Doctor landing right in the middle of it. He's unable to leave and the TARDIS starts to rot and disintegrate slowly, so he has to convince them to disable the field even though it will mean coming under attack by Cybermen.

12/13.
    The Doctor gets another distress signal, picks it up and then looks up with tears in his eyes and says "I always thought it would be me." because he has just found out that a deranged Romana is about to start interfering with the history of the Time War...
  • Options
    sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Impossible Planet
    The Doctor stumbles across a new planet, an impossible planet while looking through The Weekly Traveller magazine. Clara and The Doctor decide to investigate but how will they find it, "It's quite impossible" says the Doctor, "Nothing is Impossible with a bit of know how" replies Clara.They visit a fortune teller "Madame Verona" who tells them of a magical garden that will give them the answer of where to find this impossible planet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verona's Tale
    (Following on from the Impossible Planet)
    Madame Verona travels with The Doctor and Clara to the magical garden. The Doctor is curious about Madame Verona, she explains that she has been to the Impossible Planet once before where she met a boy who said he was the Doctor.They are transported to the Impossible Planet where they find a large box, a large blue box, a Tardis so big on the outside"
  • Options
    inspector drakeinspector drake Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My as well add my two cents. Just so you know, this is written with a new showrunner in mind, so all previous storylines have been concluded. It features The Eleventh Doctor, a new companion called Robert, and Martha, Mickey, Vastra, Strax, Jenny and Jack as recurring characters.

-The Doctor, travelling alone, discovers something ancient, powerful, and very dangerous at the heart of one of future Earth's most powerful corporations. New companion introduced. (Introduction of Robert McGowan)

UNIT infected-The Doctor gets a call from Martha and Mickey claiming that he is needed urgently. UNIT has been infiltrated by alien agents masquerading as Humans. The Doctor and new companion Robert must work out who is Human and who is part of the Invasion force. (Reintroduction of UNIT, Martha Jones, and Mickey Smith)

The Shadow Force-The Doctor and Robert arrive on a planet and soon become tangled in a criminal investigation. People step out at night, and skeletal remains are found. The unknown threat becomes so dangerous that the police must send in their elite 'shadow force' to deal with the unknown thread. But the Doctor soon realises that this may not be the only 'Shadow' Force they are dealing with. (Reintroduction of the Vashta Nerada)

Horror in the sewers (part 1)-Millarnia, a beautiful Human colony planet, was ravaged by a Dalek invasion. Less than 100 years later, it is a thriving, prosperous world. However, rumors are rife about hundreds of people going missing in the sewers. A scientist has studied Dalek technology, and subjected homeless Humans to experiments and mutations until they become horrifically mutated organisms mentally conditioned to obey him, and housed them inside casings based on those of the Daleks. The Doctor and Robert must contain this new threat before it destroys Millarnia. (Introduction of the 'Tyson Daleks')

The Second Dalek Civil War (part 2)-As Professor Tyson's Daleks attack Millarnia, The Doctor discovers that the original Dalek Empire has been alerted, and soon the planet finds itself under attack from two opposed Dalek factions. Although neither factions reigns supreme, Tyson is able to disable the original Daleks weaponry, allowing his Dalek grunts to destroy some, while taking the others prisoner and subjecting them to the same mental conditioning used on the mutated Humans, causing his new Dalek army to grow even larger. The Doctor is forced into an uneasy alliance to bring Tyson down. (Reintroduction of the original Daleks)

Immortal Sorrow-The Doctor returns to present-day Earth, and encounters Jack Harkness. Jack and his new unofficial Torchwood team join forces with The Doctor and Robert to bring down a corrupt Human organisation known only as 'The Families'.

Strax's choice-The Doctor and Robert travel to Victorian London to meet Vastra, Jenny and Strax. However, Strax is contacted by the Sontaran empire, who want him to return to them. Strax is conflicted. Should he return to his species, or should he remember all that the Doctor has taught him and continue defending the Earth?

More to come...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    12 episode series plus one Xmas special (due to budget cutbacks) spread over 5 years.

The Doctor's hair has been cut!!!.

Who stole the off-cuts and what dastardly cloning scheme do they have in mind?.
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Clara has already left)
    E1: Wanted

When traveling back to present day Earth, the Doctor is hooked about a mystery involving a group of people who are wanted. During the investigation the Doctor meets brother and sister crime investigators: Erica and Kyran Williams and they soon make friends. In the end it turns out that the wanted group (who stole gold) were a shape shifting group who fed off gold,the Doctor invites Erica and Kyran to join him on his travels and they agree.

E2: The Mighty Jungle

The trio take a voyage to a future jungle where the natives are fearful of a beast that hides amongst the trees- Erica and Kyran believe it is just folk tales however when Erica is taken during the night- they start to wonder. Together, the Doctor, Kyran and one of the natives, Priya track Erica down. She has been hypnotised to kill the natives and track down their secrets in order to take over the jungle. The Doctor agrees to compromise by telling it of a secret he has: his twin sons. At the end of the episode the brother and sister agree they want to meet his twin sons.

E3: Toil and Double (Part 1 of 2)

The Doctor gets a distress signal and tracks it down... It is River Song who says that in her timeline it's their anniversary and she would like to travel with him- she is unknown about his new companions. He says she can travel with him however she is annoyed he has asked the siblings to travel with him rather than her. He takes the three to Ocvadious in which his twin sons live. When they arrive his sons ask him about tales of their childhood however as he speaks of Zygons the double uncover their masks to reveal exactly ZYGONS!

E4: A Deadly Revenge (Part 2 of 2)

The Doctor and River are kidnapped by the Zygons however the siblings are let go. The Zygons reveal their plan to wipe the Doctor and River Songs minds until the Zygon race is filled with Time Lord secrets. Meanwhile Kyran and Erica try to find the Doctors actual sons and when they track their home down it is revealed the Zygons killed the twins in a deadly spree. They agree that siblings are important so stick together and free the Doctor and River by the whole Ocvadious race joining in to kill the aliens. River Song bids goodbye to the three and the others go on another adventure.

E5: The Plague of Horror

The Doctor, Kyran and Erica go to have tea with Vastra, Jenny and Strax only to find out that in Victorian Scotland.. All is not well. A deadly plague is going around the children of the era and killing them in a beat. However the plague is rather strange, after each child is killed they turn into a scurry of mites that spread the disease. The Doctor, Jenny and Erica go and try to get to the middle of it whilst Vastra, Kyran and Strax interview the locals. It turns out that a deadly child itself is wanting to uncover every child's knowledge and health to make itself a perfect empire. The six trap the insane child on a world where everything is far from perfect- Skaro.

E6- Curse Of The Kangeroo

The Doctor takes his friends to present day Australia where a weird curse is going around- Kangeroos eyes are becoming red and are acting robotic like and the Australians are getting worried. A battle between the robots and Australians take place however Kyran uncovers one of the Kangeroos to intact be half Kangeroo, half robot. The trio discover that a mad scientist has made this combination to take over Australia. The trio manage to talk him out of it and shut down the Kangeroos- he refuses so they trap him in a mad Kangeroo suit which goes insane.

E7- Secrets and Lies (Part 1 of 2)

The Doctor is sleeping however is woken by a crashing sound. The trio, River, Vastra, Strax and Jenny have been taken to Gallifrey and locked in a giant cell with Daleks guarding the whole building. The Time Lords and Daleks have made peace and have tried to uncover all of the Doctors secrets to make him a man nobody can ever forgive. In the cell the Doctor tells his friends about other times on Gallifrey meanwhile Strax and Jenny try to kill the Daleks- Strax is shot and in the dying arms of the Doctor- he sees the skin of Kyran and Erica fall to the floor- the Doctor hears laughing and looks up- there stand The Master and The Rani!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Visiting Doctor
    The Doctor decides to visit an old friend in a hospital on Planet Ducane. The Doctor sends Clara off to the shop to get some goodies for his old friend. While there, the Doctor notices that something isn't right, in the next cubicle he could hear some strange sounds. The curtain is open so Clara looks in as she passes by, to find a lady alone shaking and in distress "Can someone please help this person" shouts Clara. The Doctor and more Doctors come running to find the lady regenerating. The Doctors turn to Clara and thank her for her help as the lady turns into a future Clara.
  • Options
    thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is time for the Beeb to bring two of its major Flagship Programmes together.

After a late night on the lash, the Doctor awakes in the TARDIS fuzzy headed. It transpires that one too many Barcardi’s have triggered a sudden and unexpected regeneration. But worse than that, the Doctor realises he has regenerated into James May! Pulling on an old pair of jeans and a stripy pink/purple top, the Doctor can’t be arsed saving the Universe anymore. So feet up, and get ready for the next series of Co*k Who!

1. The Socket Set of Jeff
    Fed up with saving the Universe, the Doctor decides to take the day off and repair the TARDIS. However, in order to do a proper job, he must first find the fabled lost pieces to the Socket Set of Jeff, scattered throughout time and space, unaware somebody else is trying to find them…

2. The Lesser of Two Kinevels
    With the TARDIS newly repaired, the Doctor sets course for Earth in the 1970s to watch Evel Kinevel jump the Grand Canyon in his rocket bike. But there is mischief at work, when the Doctor discovers two Kinevels! It is a race against time for the Doctor to discover the real Evel in order to work out the Evil presence at work.

3. Spank the Monkey
    It is 1948, and the Doctor puts the TARDIS in orbit to witness the first astronaut monkey in space. However, through his poor sense of direction, the Doctor unwittingly allows the monkey aboard the TARDIS. It transpires that the monkey (Mr Bongo the Cosmic Monkey) is an alien from the planet Oo-oo-ah-ah, and he has been trying to get home to tell his people that the Earth is ripe for invasion. Only a damn good spanking from the Doctor can stop his evil plan.

4. The Big Oz Whine Adventure
    Popping down the shops to get some bananas for Mr Bongo (the Cosmic Monkey), the Doctor bumps into old friends Angie and Artie. They whine, and whine, and whine about wanting another trip in the TARDIS, until the Doctor, close to losing the will to live, relents. He takes them off on an adventure of a lifetime to the mystical planet of Australia, where the time-travelling youngsters find the whole experience underwhelming, dull, and bemoan the lack of wi-fi.

5. The Tortoise and the (Oh) Co*k
    Taking some jip from the stroppy teens and Mr Bongo over his “Captain Slow” nickname, the Doctor decides to enter the TARDIS in the relative dimensions rally. But who is the mysterious “Clarkson” with the Type 69 TARDIS with its V8 Eye of Harmony and go-faster stripe.

6. Planet of the Snapes
    A trip to the strange planet of Hogwarts where a Magical Army of Dark Arts teachers is being created for some sinister purpose.

7. Beneath the Planet of the Snapes
    The Doctor goes deep beneath the surface of the planet, for no reason other than to get away from Angie and Artie.

8. Hammond Eggs
    The evil Hamster has arisen, and wants eggs for breakfast.

9. A Stig in Time Saves Nine
    The cloister bell sounds which really annoys the Doctor. He modifies it to sound like the bonger on a jet wash before heading off to find out why it sounded. Something is wrong with time; someone has somehow manipulated a past incarnation of the Doctor, so that his 9th self didn’t go round the track in a reasonably priced car as quick as history meant him to. It transpires that the Stig has been replaced with a Slab – not a bad driver, but a bit slow in the corners. It is a race against time to see if the Doctor can grow another Stig in time who is competent enough to teach the 9th Doctor to tackle the tricky Gambon Corner.

10. Big Boys Toys
    The Celestial Toymaker returns, and demands the Doctor build him a TARDIS from lego. Has the Doctor got enough time and bricks to built it before the Toymakers evil plan comes to fruition.

11. Triumph of the Daleks
    “Not the chuffing cloister bell again!” exclaims the Doctor at the start of this new adventure. Arriving at a Car Auction in Dagenham, the Doctor is too late ns stopping the Daleks securing a final Triumph – a rather nice 1974 Herald with low mileage and 2 Lady owners. It is a race against time to see if the Doctor can wave his sonic screwdriver enough to increase the power of a Dacia Sandero sufficient to over-turn the Daleks Triumph (in a ¼ mile drag race).

12. The Son of Mr Clark
    The Masterful identity of the mysterious “Clarkson” is revealed.

13. Oh Co*k!
    Can the Doctor stop the Master (Clarkson) in his lust for POWER, that threatens to destroy the Universe. The title would suggest not.

14. Christmas Special: The Doctor, Two Jags & a Volvo
    With the help of John Prescott, Artie, Angie and Mr Bongo (the Cosmic Monkey) can the Doctor deliver the Christmas presents using a couple of executive cars and a reasonably sized estate with ample luggage space.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Set after Clara gone (for whatever reason)

1: Retrace Of Origins (1/3)

After Clara leaves after her secret was revealed, The Doctor goes on his way. Alone again. He decides on retracing his steps to see why he become just as feared as he was. While using the Tardis to do, what he's not meant to in going over his old timelines, he causes a collision into the one moment he never wanted to, the day he stole the Tardis.

2: Never Go Back (2/3)

After realizing that he's landed the day he stole the Tardis, he soon realises just what a big mistake it was. He has to do what he can not to get spotted by himself or a younger Master. That's when he realises just how much of a thief he was when he took it. Until a familair face from the recent past makes an appearance to steal the Tardis at that moment.

3: Last Minute Plans (3/3)

As Captain Jack attempts to steal the Tardis right there and then, The Doctor then starts getting flashes of everyone he ever met and all those he saved just through having the Tardis. In a moment that could create havoc with everything there and then, he knows he has to stop Jack, by using his own Tardis against itself. However, repercussions from this have far wider consequences

4: The Beginning Of The Weeping

After the events of the last 3 episodes begin to unfold, the Doctor realises that he is about to unravel everything because he crossed his own timeline. He then understands, he has to help save and start the origins of The Weeping Angels

5: Funtimes at the Go-Go

The Doctor meets a new enemy on the planet Dodgemella, a planet made up my humans originally as a fareground where the main attraction was Bumper Cars that drove you around. However, while it seems fun times are had by all, something appears to be controlling the cars to kill from the outside. The doctor gains a new companion in the shape of Harry Noelson.

6. No Place Like Home Son (1/2)

Doctor attempts to take Harry Noelson home to Earth of 2100, however a familar enemy in the Daleks appear to have full control. However, something even the Doctor can't figure out, why are they given up so easily? Just who is that mysterious voice telling them to let him win?

7. The River Is The Hardest Thing To Cross (2/2)

After hearing the familair voice of River, he decides to investigate. Harry's homemade supersonic weapon get's its first appearance as they go see just what has caused the Daleks to be more scared than ever

8: The Doctor In Waiting

The Doctor takes Harry to see present day Earth and shocks him by showing him everyday life. This is until something powers the Tardis up without anyone near it. Being away from the Tardis and his Screwdriver, The Doctor soon figures out that someone is messing with Time, but who?

9: Only Way Is Down

After aiming to take Harry back home, the Doctor soon lands where isn't aiming for, namely a planet that appears abandoned. As they take a walk around The Doctor is shocked by a voice he long thought was dead, namely the return of his daughter. When she tells him that people keep vanishing and reappearing moments later, even The Doctor can't figure it out

10. Jumping Jack Flash (1/3)

As the Doctor, Harry and Jenny arrive at Cardiff for a bit of sightseeing, he is shocked to find out he has arrived just one day after Harry Saxon had vanished, namely in his own past and The Master. This leads to a meeting with Captain Jack and Torchwood which should never have happened. This leads to Captain Jack dying due to collision of timelines, or does it?

11. Dalek Kovarian (2/3)

As everything and everything starts to die, Harrys mum and dad even appear in the present time. Wilf and Brian are also pulled out their timelines into the collision in which The Doctor comes against his greatest enemy in the Daleks and somehow a new leader in Madame Kovarian

12: The End Is Nigh (3/3)

As the Doctor is put in the worst situation possible, his wife offers herself in place. This only makes matters worse as the Doctor knows the future, if it still happens. As the universe is to crash and burn one last time, he realises there is only one thing left for him to do, that is to save everyone by sacrificing himself to the Daleks and Madame Kovarian. The last 5 minutes would make everyone cry
  • Options
    sertonserton Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For your perusal, a more serious take than some of the others.

1. The Silver Line
    People are going missing on the London Underground, turns out a small group of Cybermen are getting new comrades for their growing army. The Doctor meets a new companion on the tube when he rescues her from the Cybermen.

2. The Sirens
    The Doctor and companion arrive on an old sailing ship. Initially locked away as stowaways they are released when all the men start to fall under the spell of a siren. The companion has to step up to save the day as she has yet to fall under the spell. Good showcase for the companion.

3. The Hunt
    The Doctor and companion arrive in an underground tomb and find a group of soldiers who have been sent to recover a weapon. these soliders fight their way through a booby trapped tomb only to find that someone has arrived first to claim the weapon - the Master. The Doctor tries to stop him but he escapes.

4. Deep Water.
    The Doctor and Companion crash in the TARDIS and are left stranded on a submarine. With the TARDIS out of action and the submarine in a state of disrepair the Doctor finds a dying alien has given birth to its young in the submarine's hydrostack engine. Can the doctor destroy the young in order to save himself, companion and the crew (he does, but after much agonising)

5. Never Ending War
    The Doctor and companion arrive on a planet that is fighting a war against a race known as the Routans. The planet is on the verge of perfecting cloning technology and the Doctor realises that this could be the birth of the Sontarans, does he have the right to stop them.

6. Send In The Clones
    As the first clones start to roll out, the Doctor and his companion must make a final decision to let history run its course or to escape as a full our Routan attack is on its way.

7. The Master
    The master is back and this time the Doctor enlists the help of UNIT in the present day to help him stop him. The end of the episode sees the companion being kidnapped by the Master.

8. Civil War
    The Doctor, with no companion, finds that the Master has done something to his TARDIS and it ends up crashing during the American Civil War. Caught up in intrigue as a potential spy, he is treated suspiciously but has to deal with deciding to help the friends he has made in an attack in a move that could potentially affect the course of history. The doctor picks up a new companion a male soldier.

9. To Be Titled
    The Doctor and Soldier arrive on an interstellar space space transporting passengers from one planet to another. Suddenly there is a murder and the Doctor must use his wits to help solve the problem. Meanwhile the soldier has a hard time adjusting to the new environment he has been thrown in to. At the end of the episode the Doctor gets a clue where the Master has gone.

10. Desolation
    The Master and companion have their memories wiped and implanted with new personalities, and are sent to mine a desolate moon. However, the Master's previous lives start to break through and his mind unravels. As he takes people hostage, the companion must try to piece together her memory and fight through fact and fiction to remind him who he really so they can escape before their memories are wiped again.

11. To The Rescue
    The Doctor arrives on the moon having tracked down the Master and his companion and after hijinks they escape. The Doctor has to reconcile helping his enemy in order to get back his companion and get her to safety.

12. The Portal
    Present day and the Doctor and companions are called by UNIT to help investigate a vortex/portal that has opened up. Upon investigation it appears to link to an alien planet. The Doctor has to figure out the mysteries of this and how to close it as there appears to be an insectoid race amassing on the other side of the portal. The Doctor finds a way to close it but finds himself stranded on the wrong side, on a desert planet. The insectoid race then reveals that they have been subjegated by either the Master or the Daleks, or anyone else to be fair.

13. Part 2
    With the Doctor stranded, the companions and Lethbridge-Stewart (current incarnation), try to pilot the TARDIS to him to rescue him. Will they be on time, will the Doctor save the planet and will they all be fine (of course they will)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting thread, but I would want to wait until I have seen The Doctor's name before I considered what I would do (I know you said not to take it too seriously but I am doing this from the view point of it would be cannon and therefore seeing how 7 ends helps with that - call it a quirk of mine if you like). If I have the time I might post up my ideas after the series 7 finale. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    The Beginning of the Weeping.

Sounds nasty.

I'd see a Doctor about that.