The Saturday's New Single What About Us ft Sean Paul

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I take it everyone's downloading the song? Which would explain why this forum is so quiet today.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL. It's probably because it's day time and everyone has lives.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    LOL. It's probably because it's day time and everyone has lives.

They're probably all at work, school or college. Come on Sats fans! Keep downloading!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    They're probably all at work, school or college. Come on Sats fans! Keep downloading!

That popbars thing has Justa Trousersnake yoyo-ing up and down lol
    Forum Member
    That popbars thing has Justa Trousersnake yoyo-ing up and down lol

Haha :D:D:D
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friday Update Top 40 Only

Singles

1 Saturdays/Sean Paul (87,415)
    2 Justin Timberlake (50k+)

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=151483&st=160

WAU should pass 100K! :)

It also may well beat Wings first week sales of 107K!
    Forum Member
    It's close!!! Keep downloading!
  • Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe this is their first number 1! Ego and Higher are massive pop tunes but I just seen they only scraped the top 10. Weird.

Rochelle and Frankie will probably collapse into palpitations of joy. If you think about it it's been 11 years of waiting and suffocating.
    Forum Member
    I can't believe this is their first number 1! Ego and Higher are massive pop tunes but I just seen they only scraped the top 10. Weird.

Rochelle and Frankie will probably collapse into palpitations of joy. If you think about it it's been 11 years of waiting and suffocating.

"Oh why are we are waiting so long I'm suffocating... boy it's now or never" :D
  • ChrisJamesSatsChrisJamesSats Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    No way will Pitbull be #1. He's only just entered the top 40 and doesn't have enough airplay or even a music video out yet. His last single didn't even make the top 10 if I remember correctly.

The new Now! album is out next week featuring What About Us so they'll probably get a boost from that, plus they're on Alan Carr tomorrow which should give them a good boost going into Sunday.

He's number 14 now and gaining. Although I hate Pitbull I can see it being one of those instant hit songs but with not a lot of longevity. As soon as it hits the top 10 I think it will fly up to the top 3. I just hope Sats can remain top 3 next week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Oh why are we are waiting so long I'm suffocating... boy it's now or never" :D

"Time we got together, been a long time coming... now I need that loving" ;)

This song slays.
    Forum Member
    "Time we got together, been a long time coming... now I need that loving" ;)

This song slays.

"I like the way you tease me, but let's just make it easy, put me in control, we can switch roles..." :D
  • MrfentyMrfenty Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "I like the way you tease me, but let's just make it easy, put me in control, we can switch roles..." :D

"And I'll take the lead, you're so far behind me, you know what I mean and Im not gonna stop..."

Sorry had to get involved its too catchy lol does anyone else think the first verse is almost as catchy as the chorus?

Loving the success of this song so far, beyond happy the sats are going to have their first number one with great sales aswell! Looking foward to watching them on chatty man soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrfenty wrote: »
    "And I'll take the lead, you're so far behind me, you know what I mean and Im not gonna stop..."

Sorry had to get involved its too catchy lol does anyone else think the first verse is almost as catchy as the chorus?

Loving the success of this song so far, beyond happy the sats are going to have their first number one with great sales aswell! Looking foward to watching them on chatty man soon.

"Whatever the weather we gon' be better together so what's up babe? What about us?..."

R.e BIB I agree totally. Queen Rochelle, I praise haaaaa. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching them on Chatty Man. Great chat :D

Also one for the guys. (Girls can anwer if they want aswell lol)

Does anyone else think Vanessa is the fittest Saturday? I have always thought she was <3

Most guys would go for Frankie or Mollie though I feel :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1992 wrote: »
    Watching them on Chatty Man. Great chat :D

Also one for the guys. (Girls can anwer if they want aswell lol)

Does anyone else think Vanessa is the fittest Saturday? I have always thought she was <3

Most guys would go for Frankie or Mollie though I feel :)

I'm a gay guy but I definitely think Vanessa is the most attractive. She almost turned me straight on the Wendy Williams performance they did (she looked fit as ****) and there are times when I am genuinely amazed at how little attention she gets. No offence to Frankie and Mollie but they're a bit "obvious" with their looks and don't have anything that makes them stand out. Just pretty faces, but Vanessa has a very unique look and has the best personality for me too. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    I'm a gay guy but I definitely think Vanessa is the most attractive. She almost turned me straight on the Wendy Williams performance they did (she looked fit as ****) and there are times when I am genuinely amazed at how little attention she gets. No offence to Frankie and Mollie but they're a bit "obvious" with their looks and don't have anything that makes them stand out. Just pretty faces, but Vanessa has a very unique look and has the best personality for me too. :D

Yeah I would agree! On both bolds :D I have fancied her for years tbh!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa is very pretty but I personally find Rochelle the most attractive.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sean Paul makes this song more bareable tbh. Don't think they need the accents though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but the Sean Paul version is awful, he f*cking ruins the song!
    His rap parts are so unecessary.
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Chatty Man performance was pretty good, I still noticed the miming at certain points in the performance though, I think the live vocals were too low and the backing track too loud or something. I think they toned the dancing down a little fo all the performances this week, Maybe Rochelle was finding it tough with the full routines they did in the early performances of the single in America,
    Forum Member
    "Whatever the weather we gon' be better together so what's up babe? What about us?..."

"'Cause I've been watchin' and waitin', why don't you give it or take it, so what's up babe, what about us?"

I think the verses and first part of the chorus are the catchiest parts of the song.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    I'm sorry but the Sean Paul version is awful, he f*cking ruins the song!
    His rap parts are so unecessary.

Yeah but its getting to no 1, He makes it better with the sound they go with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    The Saturdays-only version should be out on iTunes on Sunday/Monday. Sean Paul has definitely helped the song on radio and with casual music buyers, but some fans will obviously want the Saturdays-only version, so this could give their sales a boost in the second week.
    Forum Member
    Pierson wrote: »
    The Saturdays-only version should be out on iTunes on Sunday/Monday. Sean Paul has definitely helped the song on radio and with casual music buyers, but some fans will obviously want the Saturdays-only version, so this could give their sales a boost in the second week.

Really? I must admit I'm surprised that Sean Paul being on it has helped the song sell. I thought it would flop with him featuring on it. Still, as long as it gets them their first No 1 I'm happy.