Leanns tweet of birthday cake

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
Forum Member
✭✭
Couldn't see this mentioned anywhere but did anyone see on the gossip sites over the weekend the picture of the birthday cake Leann Rimes got for hubby Eddie Cibrian? Bit inappropriate me thinks having kids on the cake as well as her and hubby in bed :confused:

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/06/17/what-hell-kind-gd-birthday-cake

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Exactly! It'd be fine if it was just the bed, but to have the kids there too is really seedy.
    I really liked how the kids were at the bottom of the cake too, got her priorities right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Supposedly there are other items on there which you can't see which depict his favourite things. I like how on the comments on one of the boards someone put she should have just put a wad of cash on there!
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might have just been an innocently thought out idea that backfired. She might have wanted them two in the bed as a way of showing that they are together, and the kids at the bottom to show that they'd not forgotten about them.
  • ParoFlameParoFlame Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a birthday cake that has probably been eaten by now. I don't see the big deal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This may come as a shock to some people, but children actually come from two people having sex (often in a bed).
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    lumiere wrote: »
    This may come as a shock to some people, but children actually come from two people having sex (often in a bed).

I see no reason to advertise this on the birthday cake they probably shared with the kids, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a tasteless loon and I can't wait for the day when Eddie Cibrian leaves her. Poor Brandi.