100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Well that eliminates Forest Gump. This is a known couple. And not a married one...

Yep there goes my theory... I wonder if this is real how she expects to get away with it?.. she has not even done whatever it is and people are already talking abut it... unless she is the blind reader and is setting it up using the blind site as a pawn... lmao it will probably be so anticlimactic... the guessing is always more fun than the reality.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    bronson wrote: »
    Sounds more and more like the former Batman.

It really does. Poor bloke. Someone should tell him quick!
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    It really does. Poor bloke. Someone should tell him quick!

I'd tell him but i'm not quite sure i know what's happened!
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [Blind Gossip] A few additional hints about the Lucky Guy saga:

One member of the couple is more famous than the other.

She is not an actress.

Neither is a professional athlete.

The surprise originated in a foreign country within the past two months.

As of today, he still doesn’t know. You will know before he does!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »

She is not an actress.

Doesn't that rule her out?
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is not an actress.

I think this is charming doc from now defunct tv show...one of Oceans 11-12 etc and his girlfriend...the bit about his history with women and knowing the relationship won't last forever all fits.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, not Forrest - and I thought I had it so sussed!:o:D

It's sounding, if it's real, more like Danny Ocean now, although I really can't see him taking the chance of an unwanted pregnancy; he's so firmly against settling down that I would've thought he'd have made sure that can't happen.
    So photos or a tape ?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    This "surprise" sounds like Doug Ross and she has some dirt on him which will be leaked. Pregnancy REALLY wouldn't be that awful, surely. I mean if they are sleeping together, there is that possibility. I'm thinking leaked pics of drug use, or sex tape.

Also, these ladies she"observed". Camila Alves and Matthew dated for years, and had two kids before they got married. I think these "observations" are REALLY sexist and tell more about the site publishing them, than about the objects they are describing. (LMAO, like Zac Efron is some huge enormous star).
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the other hand would he really be that fussed about a sex tape? He's acknowledged that he has a colourful past when asked if he'd ever run for political office. If it's drugs then he could do with being forced to seek help.

I agree about the sexism, but that's the way most of these gossip sites see the world.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Maybe some kinky sex, threesome or something. Threesome with another man and this gf? That might be shocking enough? I just don't think a mere pregnancy would be shocking for us, it happens all the time.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Doesn't that rule her out?

She isn't a professional athlete NOW she's a retired professional athlete, :D

It is sounding more and more like that couple to me, and the naughty in me can't wait for more :D:D
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    KaylaL wrote: »
    I think this is charming doc from now defunct tv show...one of Oceans 11-12 etc and his girlfriend...the bit about his history with women and knowing the relationship won't last forever all fits.

Yep and the foreign country fits with his place on Lake Como - a couple of months ago could fit in with over christmas/New Year.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is not an actress.

Well that also eliminates Dr Ross and girlfriend. She's an actress (full bio here on imdb, doesn't matter that she's not a good one, she's still an actress) and was also a professional 'athlete' (well, more a performer) prior to retiring from the WWE. Also, while not the brightest bulb, she really doesn't fit the nasty evil plotting profile.

^^ Above additional clues suggest a model maybe? One of the VS ones. In which case I think this is going to be a very dull and disappointing reveal. Boo. :cry::D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Kindness

#1: This A+ list aging, but still gorgeous supermodel has donated every penny she has made in the past 20 years to charity. It amounts to nearly $10M.

#2: This model is A+ list and surprising young for the amount of time she has been in the public eye. A great name and a great giver. She paid for an apartment building and had it remodeled and converted it into a shelter for battered women which can house 20 women and their kids.

#3: This almost A list foreign born male singer from a very famous family has spent almost $1M in the past year alone financing a job training center where teenagers who have been forced to work the streets as hookers or been homeless can learn skills to get them jobs and a way out.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Kindness

#1: This A+ list aging, but still gorgeous supermodel has donated every penny she has made in the past 20 years to charity. It amounts to nearly $10M.

#2: This model is A+ list and surprising young for the amount of time she has been in the public eye. A great name and a great giver. She paid for an apartment building and had it remodeled and converted it into a shelter for battered women which can house 20 women and their kids.

#3: This almost A list foreign born male singer from a very famous family has spent almost $1M in the past year alone financing a job training center where teenagers who have been forced to work the streets as hookers or been homeless can learn skills to get them jobs and a way out.

I'm assuming 3 would be hero?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

Kindness

#2 could be the girl people are calling the new Kate Moss. Supposedly once linked with the Stylish one and now a Bugg's girl-friend

#3 father famous Spanish singer and mother once famous skier. He has the same surname as father sounds like English in Spanish. I believe he has lived in USA for most of his life
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming 3 would be hero?

Mmm you used a much better clue in one word than I used in 3 sentences :eek::D
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

Kindness

#1 is possibly the Danish one from Chris Isaak video - she's heavily involved in charity work. She's still ridiculously stunning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere that he has a long term mistress... but I can't remember where... funny thing is I would not be surprised if he was a serial cheater... and I think the blind totally points to him.

An actress who's snow white once upon a time is apparently his mistress. She looks so innocent and sweet and has a prince charming of her own so if true is quite a shocker!
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    #1 is possibly the Danish one from Chris Isaak video - she's heavily involved in charity work. She's still ridiculously stunning.

Ooh i didn't think of her. My mind actually went first to Mrs. Bowie.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re the Lucky Guy blind, I've just been reading about the Scottish actor who knows how to train dragons, and the the phrase 'I'm a lucky guy' was used in reference to meeting the currrent lady in his life.
    Forum Member
    Re the Lucky Guy blind, I've just been reading about the Scottish actor who knows how to train dragons, and the the phrase 'I'm a lucky guy' was used in reference to meeting the currrent lady in his life.

When asked about the Romanian model and if she was the one he said....He smiled, “She’s amazing. I’m having fun. I’m very lucky, she’s a great girl.”

Okay I'm officially a bad person!! I've just been looking at photos of her and in her early modelling days thought 'whoa she looks a bit like a bloke' :eek: Well I suppose that would be a definite eye opener :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    When asked about the Romanian model and if she was the one he said....He smiled, “She’s amazing. I’m having fun. I’m very lucky, she’s a great girl.”

Okay I'm officially a bad person!! I've just been looking at photos of her and in her early modelling days thought 'whoa she looks a bit like a bloke' :eek: Well I suppose that would be a definite eye opener :D

OMG! I think your right!! :eek: What a shocker...going to do more research...love blinds! :D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    >> Big questions <<
    What people are asking

Which married singer with a new
    album due out has been told by
    his team to stop shagging around
    as it might jeopardise the
    release? They're keeping an
    eye on him from now on.
    Keeping an eye on him? A beady eye?!
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

If I got the right bloke (big if)! - apparently she is an actress, which would rule them out.
This discussion has been closed.