Alex Gerrard posting half naked pictures of her kids on Twitter

Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
Forum Member
Such a silly woman imo - internet crawling with paedos and she's showing her semi-naked kids off.

Comments

• Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such a silly woman imo - internet crawling with paedos and she's showing her semi-naked kids off.

why pick on Alex Gerrard plenty of celebs heck plenty of normal people do it,
    also there's celebs children in celebrity magazines in their swim suits which to be honest is worse imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    What she's actually done is post pictures of her children, on holiday, dressed as any child would be on a sunny day.

What a pathetic over reaction to something so trivial. A glittering career at the Daily Mail awaits.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A child wearing a nappy? Call the police this instant!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

& you're so disgusted you posted your outrage on a public forum:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never thought of that. If there are any on here, you just led them to (in your opinion) peado material.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This sort of ridiculous, obsessive worrying is what leads to people getting in trouble for taking pictures of their children in the bath.

Enough!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive just looked at the beautiful Alex Gerrard and her gorgeous family and the pictures are of her children wearing summer dresses whilst on holiday, just one picture of the children cuddling the little one whose got her nappy on :confused: - im sorry OP but this thread says more about your over reaction than any of Alex Gerrards photos :rolleyes:
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Ive just looked at the beautiful Alex Gerrard and her gorgeous family and the pictures are of her children wearing summer dresses whilst on holiday, just one picture of the children cuddling the little one whose got her nappy on :confused: - im sorry OP but this thread says more about your over reaction than any of Alex Gerrards photos :rolleyes:

She's deleted them now.

Thanks for the responses
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's deleted them now.

That's really sad. Thanks a lot, OP, for fueling such ridiculous paranoia even further.

What the hell has happened to society? :(
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Lol, I forgot why I don't post much in Showbiz but have been given a stark reminder now :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol, I forgot why I don't post much in Showbiz but have been given a stark reminder now :D

Can you honestly not see what's wrong with your attitude? Like I said - this sort of obsessive worrying is why people can now get in trouble for taking pictures of their children in the bath. What do you think about bath-time photos, OP?
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's deleted them now.

Thanks for the responses

And you think thats right do you? that people such as you have stopped her showing normal family pics, heres a news flash the country is not overrun with paedophiles whatever the media and some may like us to think but there are some of course and they will walk past kids all the time in the street in the shops etc should all parents lock their kids up until they are 18 or cover their kids in sacks and masks to protect them ? or should they all just continue as normal ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    And you think thats right do you? that people such as you have stopped her showing normal family pics, heres a news flash the country is not overrun with paedophiles whatever the media and some may like us to think but there are some of course and they will walk past kids all the time in the street in the shops etc should all parents lock their kids up until they are 18 or cover their kids in sacks and masks to protect them ? or should they all just continue as normal ?

this ^^^^ :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

*claps*

So well said

I am actually pretty enraged at the idiots who made this person feel the need to delete her tweets. The phrase "hard of thinking" comes to mind when I run into people who feel uncomfortable at innocent beach or bath-time snaps.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *claps*

So well said

I am actually pretty enraged at the idiots who made this person feel the need to delete her tweets. The phrase "hard of thinking" comes to mind when I run into people who feel uncomfortable at innocent beach or bath-time snaps.

Makes you wonder how their minds work doesn't it? Innocent lovely family pics
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes you wonder how their minds work doesn't it? Innocent lovely family pics

There are lots of bath-time pictures of me as a toddler, running around in my birthday suit. Pistol Whip and his ilk would be horrified.
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't even know why anyone would bother following her in the first place. She is just married to someone famous for kicking a football.( He seems ok though)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god if the OP was the person who started the twitter war on Alex Gerrard for pictures of her children as if there is something dirty about the photos then shame on you,ive just seen how many people joined in -no wonder she deleted them poor woman just enjoying her holiday and feeling so proud of her beautiful children,if paedophiles on the internet hadn't known anything about her children they will now :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tobi wrote: »
    Don't even know why anyone would bother following her in the first place. She is just married to someone famous for kicking a football.( He seems ok though)

i follow her for two reasons- she seems nice and i enjoy seeing her photos of her and her children and secondly if she puts any info up about her hubby our Captain Fantastic then Im very happy :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Nicola_T wrote: »
    What she's actually done is post pictures of her children, on holiday, dressed as any child would be on a sunny day.

What a pathetic over reaction to something so trivial. A glittering career at the Daily Mail awaits.
    This sort of ridiculous, obsessive worrying is what leads to people getting in trouble for taking pictures of their children in the bath.

Enough!!!

Exactly.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

EXCELLENT. Well said;)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What have I missed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I stand by what I said about the OP. His/her reaction to these innocent pictures was weird.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I stand by what I said about the OP. His/her reaction to these innocent pictures was weird.

i thought it was a very weird reaction too and wondered where your post went-did you delete it? I enjoy looking at certain celebrities familiy holiday snaps on twitter -call me nosey or just happy at seeing others happy and relaxed but its a shame er
    certain others feel differently but also a simple "unfollow "would suffice wouldn't it:rolleyes:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i thought it was a very weird reaction too and wondered where your post went-did you delete it? I enjoy looking at certain celebrities familiy holiday snaps on twitter -call me nosey or just happy at seeing others happy and relaxed but its a shame er
    certain others feel differently but also a simple "unfollow "would suffice wouldn't it:rolleyes:

If they did something that sensible ..what would they moan about ;)