Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 10)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 475
Forum Member
I don't think Jade should reply simply because it's a "non-issue" made into a big issue. She shouldn't have to defend herself every time she says something about culture. Lots of celebrities have said worse things than her (namely comedians) and don't get called out on it.

Continuation of: Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 9)

Comments

• DreCDreC Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^ May I say Happy Belated Birthday (I snooped on your profile lol) oh and Nissi Happy Birthday (also snooped :D )

Disclaimer: Snooping's for research purposes only, good to know the ages of LM fanbase.
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DreC wrote: »
    the ages of LM fanbase.

That's why it aint on mine. Although at this point I'm just glad I'm still alive. : /

Happy Bdays!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's why it aint on mine. Although at this point I'm just glad I'm still alive. : /

Happy Bdays!

I know your age group already but it's a good thing because before this forum I probably would of still thought all their fans were babies lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is probably the oldest LM forum? Others all seem firmly in the late teens to mid 20s. Join the geriatrics! Free calcium supplements!

On a very tangential note, Iggy's latest single Trouble which was wallowing at #126 on iTunes just 2 days ago, is now #18 thanks to a Sean Hayes (Will & Grace) viral video on FB. This is good timing for PG on its lead up if the collaborator has a fresh success going in.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Im 18 haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Babies!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The kind of babies that don't need a plus one to a concert
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Btw Jade didn't post that herself she screengrabed it of their hair stylist's instagram.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Yes she did, they were talkin bout the faghagtime
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well me and my friend have been anointed with that phrase for nigh on 20 years now from our gay friends, and we regard it as a term of affection. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

Babies.
  • piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Perrie was spotted with her mom, Zayn, and Zayn's mom house hunting today, so yeah, definitely no KCAs. Oh well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Buying another "love nest" might not control his cheating. *eyerolls*

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually looks like the pictures were from the 25th the day he announced his departure
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pirata wrote: »
    Perrie was spotted with her mom, Zayn, and Zayn's mom house hunting today, so yeah, definitely no KCAs. Oh well.

The Uk KCAs is tomorrow. Maybe the other 3 are going?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The KCAs were tonight, so no they had to fly out yesterday if they were going. The UK broadcast is just delayed.
  • piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    I'm at the point where I just don't know what to expect from this promotional circuit and I'm getting tired and irritated with all the waiting. I know the girls are desperate to perfect the album and that they don't want to rush to put out something that isn't good, but the constant "soon" "very soon" "coming soon" "soon!" tweets and interviews and videos are getting more annoying as time goes on and we still have no news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a strange day when publicity shy Hermitney has more going on with her single release than LM.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New claim of infidelity........:o

http://www.mtv.co.uk/zayn-malik/news/zayn-malik-hit-by-new-cheating-claim

Blah, blah, blah.... will this idiocy never end???
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    old mixer wrote: »
    New claim of infidelity........:o

http://www.mtv.co.uk/zayn-malik/news/zayn-malik-hit-by-new-cheating-claim

Blah, blah, blah.... will this idiocy never end???

What did people think these guys actually did on tour? It's always been like this.
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    What did people think these guys actually did on tour? It's always been like this.
    Just because it's expected does not make it right.

I really couldn't care less about their relationship but I hate the way LM are eclipsed by whatever is happening in Zerrie world. I really hope they have an incredible third album and can get the public behind them again.
  • Stardust11Stardust11 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Part 10 :D

Disappointed they didn't go to KCAs. Why do I get the feeling they were planning to until this whole Zayn mess?
  • Danish_MixerDanish_Mixer Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uhm, what...It creeps me out. Im not even 20 years yet o.O

Well, happy b-day :D
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    siriusrose wrote: »
    Just because it's expected does not make it right.

I really couldn't care less about their relationship but I hate the way LM are eclipsed by whatever is happening in Zerrie world. I really hope they have an incredible third album and can get the public behind them again.

It might be a good time to bring forward the release date of LM's new single.
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exciting times are coming! If you've subscribed to the newsletter then you'll be first to hear the news! Mixers HQ x bit.ly/1E3NGoA
This discussion has been closed.