Revelation Avenue where robbed!!

13»

Comments

• Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love OMG and I'm pleased they got through. Revelation Avenue were good but I can't help thinking if they sung something a bit more happy or uplifting they may have just nabbed it.
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweety Pie wrote: »
    I love OMG and I'm pleased they got through. Revelation Avenue were good but I can't help thinking if they sung something a bit more happy or uplifting they may have just nabbed it.

It seems likely that they are going to get the wildcard anyway, so it's good all round.
  • dellzinchtdellzincht Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they don't.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dellzincht wrote: »
    I hope they don't.

Depends who gets through in the remaining semi finals.

If Danny Posthill doesn't get through, I think he may get it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends who gets through in the remaining semi finals.

If Danny Posthill doesn't get through, I think he may get it.

He is one of the worst acts on the whole show, and that takes some doing as there are quite a few of them.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    I like some choirs and they were OK. They did a shite song though, a Roar was 100x better.
  • Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is one of the worst acts on the whole show, and that takes some doing as there are quite a few of them.

I'm not the biggest fan of Danny Posthill (he was very average) but they usually like to have a impressionist in the final.
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^^^This.

He didn't make any sort of impression on me and mine for sure.
  • spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bitter at all. it's just a shame that we will have a final mainly of sub standard acts, but if that is what people prefoer fair enough.

Do you mean sub standard, or not singers, me personally would rather see a final with no singers in it, if I wanted to see singers I would watch x factor or the voice (which by the way I dont), I prefer variety which so far this years flnal is going to be about! !

As a side note do you think Simon and Co have listened to criticism of previous series as there definete seems a shift of less singers this series!!
  • spaceman05spaceman05 Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems likely that they are going to get the wildcard anyway, so it's good all round.

I think the wildcard will be the dog from the first semi final, they did say if he got to final that the dog whose record he broke would fly over for the final for a balloon off, I reckon it has already been decided and that will happen or why bother mentioning it, and that sort of thing can't be organised overnight, which would mean even the wildcard being fixed!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »
    I think the wildcard will be the dog from the first semi final, they did say if he got to final that the dog whose record he broke would fly over for the final for a balloon off, I reckon it has already been decided and that will happen or why bother mentioning it, and that sort of thing can't be organised overnight, which would mean even the wildcard being fixed!!

There will be two dog acts in the final after this evenings show, so it is highly unlikely that they would put through another one, otherwise they may as well change the name of the show to ' Dogs have talent'.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spaceman05 wrote: »

I have the feeling they might have the 'dog off' as an interval act on Sunday between the performances and the results.

As for the wildcard, will they want two choirs in the final? Simon was very non-committal to even say Revelation Avenue had a chance when pushed by Amanda on More Talent. I have the feeling Lisa Sampson or The Kanneh-Masons may get the wildcard slot; whoever loses out in the judges vote tonight (I think Boyband will go through as winners of the semi-final but I've been wrong about a lot this week!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I have the feeling they might have the 'dog off' as an interval act on Sunday between the performances and the results.

As for the wildcard, will they want two choirs in the final? Simon was very non-committal to even say Revelation Avenue had a chance when pushed by Amanda on More Talent. I have the feeling Lisa Sampson or The Kanneh-Masons may get the wildcard slot; whoever loses out in the judges vote tonight (I think Boyband will go through as winners of the semi-final but I've been wrong about a lot this week!)

I can't see them putting through the dog as there will already be two dog acts in the final after tonight.
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Kanneh-Masons will win their semi final
    Wildcard for me is Kingdom Tenors
    No good for singers like them for X Factor