Britain's Got Talent/More Talent - Live show 3/Results - 27 May - 7.30/9.30 - ITV1

1414243444547»

Comments

• TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UDI were good, glad they're through
    And at least Jamie has a chance of winning for actual "variety"

One thing I don't get is why the judges were bigging up that IMD group who were way below average and those tenor people (talk about a year too late)

Narinder came last :(:(:(

IMD way below average? They were sharp, original and brilliant.their timing was superb.
    You can't have been watching the same act as me!
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The more I think about it, the more it must have been a fix. There is absolutely no bloody way Jamie Raven could have got majority of the votes.

You really are one of the most ridiculous and rude people I have ever spoke to. People have different opinions to you get, something that I've seen both on here and X factor forum, you can't deal with it, but sometimes in life you have to. Get over it and go back to fawning over Ashley Roberts

And btw I saw a better uv act at both the chuckle brothers and a holiday park in Devon, at least we couldn't see their uv feet
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    But he wasn't good enough to win. UDI were way better.

Based on the vote tonight he has more chance than anyone else from tonight.
  • SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    IMD way below average? They were sharp, original and brilliant.their timing was superb.
    You can't have been watching the same act as me!

Just because that is your opinion, it doesn't mean others have to be of the same.

I was watching the same act as you and imo they were just the same average, run-of-the-mill dance act you get on these shows. They were reasonably good but original they were not.
  • a01020304a01020304 Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    Simon must've known there was a helicopter waiting in the wings. he's paying for it.

agree, as the copter was backstage and they enter from backstage at the beginning its not something theyt can easily hide.

one thing that was weird was what was the person doing in the cockpit?, it looked like what they do on wheel of fortune when showing winning prize.
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    This has to be the most negative thread I have ever seen. Do none of you like anyone?

To say something nice would be against all the thread rules:D:D
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Scores on the doors

The Sakyi Five.................5.......................................A bench mark score
    UDI......................................6.......................................Somewhat tedius.
    Dylan Byrd.........................1........................................Yer know what. He was crap.
    Ella Shaw...........................7........................................Didn't like the song. Sounded ok and looked good.
    Gracie Wickens-Sweet...8.......................................I thought that the kid did well.
    IMD Legion........................6.......................................Not my cup of tea but they were just as good as the Harry Potter crowd
    Narinder Dhani..................1.......................................Fighting Dylan Byrd for 8th place.
    The Kingdom Tenors.......6......................................A wasted opportunity. Solos not good enough
    Jamie Raven.......................10....................................Top act but he's no Mr Norris.

My top 3......Ella Shaw, Gracie Wickens Sweet and Jamie Raven.

I would be happy with any two of these 3 going through.

Who is Mr Norris?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Who is Mr Norris?

He's a magician on BBC 1 Sundays.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching the repeats - looks like gracie will be the new Lena Zavaroni...
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alcockell wrote: »
    Watching the repeats - looks like gracie will be the new Lena Zavaroni...

I hope that she will not go down same health path http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lena_Zavaroni
    I hope Gracie will do well and have her dream career