Comments

• Options
    DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Finally..........LUCKY SADIE.

Luck Jake, more like!

In a soap with a shedload of hot females, Sadie was the hottest of the lot!!!
    Gutted she's leaving!:cry:
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel1314 wrote: »
    Just saw the official Eastenders page tweeted: 'So Jake's secret is out! Who saw that coming?'....er...everyone? :p:D

Yup, even a Locked in the basement, blindfolded Stevie Wonder would have seen that coming. :D
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    He knows she's pretty close by which is why he was so nervous the other night.

It makes me wonder how small Walford is - there are loads of people who live just down the road from me but I barely see them, and that's just my town, not the entire Borough :D

Didn't she specifically say Albert Square though?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

Can't remember TBH.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,871
    Forum Member
    What is the plonker doing messing around with someone young enough to be his daughter?!

He's got a yummy wife, this guy must be a total fool!
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do they drag all these reveals out? No on actually cares now cause it's been dragged and everyone had a idea.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake has got himself into more mess its not gonna take long for Lauren to see him and Sadie living together
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    OMFG what a shock, just been begging the OH to pass me my inhaler... never had such a shock in my life. :eek::eek::

Do you think it might be soaps worst kept secret?
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Do you think it might be soaps worst kept secret?

Aye, I'd have to say so CR.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's more to this than meets the eye
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »

Yes she did. So I don't know why Jake looked so happy at the end of tonight's episode as Lauren could of walked by at any moment and saw them kissing.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    Yes she did. So I don't know why Jake looked so happy at the end of tonight's episode as Lauren could of walked by at any moment and saw them kissing.

He's gotta be a psycho
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    yuck he looked so creepy last night, really leering and horrible when he turned up. Why would someone like Sadie who seems to have some sort of class be with someone like Jake.:confused:
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jake is by far the hottest guy on the Square.

Not sure how old Sadie & Jake are meant to be but Kate is five years older than Jamie.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bland and blander are married - its like chewing tin foil, neither of them are very likeable and if they left tomorrow it wouldn't be a day too soon.
  • Options
    Stacey_SlaterStacey_Slater Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Does this mean more of Lauren screeching... Please no
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »

Are you sure? I thought she just said Walford. He'd have to be pretty thick to move onto the square if he knew she lived there.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D

Nowhere near as creepy :D

I might be in the minority but I'm not really fussed about the age gap, I just don't like cheaters.
    Nah, I don't think Sadie is mad.

This is much more like the Rachel/Max/Tanya situation where a younger woman gets with a man who already has child with a more middle class older woman.

I was thinking of the way in which Dawn found out Rob and May were married and had got back together. It's similar in the sense that Dawn thought Rob was separated which at the time he was, but then he got back together with May without telling her. Jake was separated from Sadie when he dated Lauren so I assume but seems to have got back together with her without telling Lauren.

I do agree though that Sadie isn't mad and the storyline is not as creepy.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    bland and blander are married - its like chewing tin foil, neither of them are very likeable and if they left tomorrow it wouldn't be a day too soon.

Totally disagree
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMFG what a shock, just been begging the OH to pass me my inhaler... never had such a shock in my life. :eek::eek::

seriously? :confused: I thought it was really obvious right from the time Jake appeared on screen that he was with Sadie
  • Options
    lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was so predictable. You hardly needed glasses to see that coming and I thought the end Duff Duff was very cheesey.

I suppose were going to have weeks of Lauren screaming,shouting and feeling sorry for herself (again and again), to endure now while Max mumbles threats and shuffles around. :mad: :(:cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I couldnt believe it either...I mean a woman with brown hair buying the beauty salon and renamed it booty...i mean beauty and her husband is having an affair with a much younger girl?!!

At least with Tanya they spent a long time building up to Stax and the reveal was immense. This is just rushed and I dont think TanyaTwo has really earnt her place yet as to why we should care....plus Jake is looking doughier and doughier by the episode...the man needs to go for a jog!!
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: I passed out from the shock :eek:

If it hadn't been for the smelling salts I'd probably still be lying on the floor in a state of utter catatonic disbelief :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    seriously? :confused: I thought it was really obvious right from the time Jake appeared on screen that he was with Sadie

Anyone taught you what sarcasm is, dear?