Options

Taking a dump in someone else's home

Comments

• Options
    DMN1968DMN1968 Posts: 2,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris1978 wrote: »
    I only like my own toilet and my parents toilet. If I am absolutely desperate I will use the work toilet but it is quite often pebble dashed or contains someone else's logs. But friends and other family I never do, partly because of the noises, smells and that everyone knows what you are doing. Christmas is the worst time for this.

Why is it that you often see "someone elses log" laying there in the toilet, but without any toilet paper? Do they not bother wiping?
  • Options
    ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    I did once, right in the middle of what looked like an expensive carpet. Her Majesty was fine about it, apparently Philip often has 'accidents'.

Beats fainting in front of her anyway
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me of a story I heard on Talk Radio some years ago.

Guy went to visit parents of new girlfriend.
    V nice house and he didn't know layout.
    Needed loo so went upstairs to loo and did big poo.
    Poo wouldn't flush away.
    He didn't want anybody to find it ..... Several thick facecloths on side so scooped poo out with flannel. Opened top window (which was frosted glass) and thought he'd drop poo in bushes below then rinse flannel out and all would be well.
    Accidentally dropped flannel out too but figured he could pick it up as he left.

Went downstairs for afternoon tea where the whole family was sitting in the lounge gazing out of the patio doors and onto the lawn where a large pink facecloth sat on the grass. :D:D
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always take the vacuum cleaner in with me - not in case of any accidents, just to mask the squelchy noises.

It's reminded me of a joke...

A girl living with her parents invites her boyfriend in late at night.

The boyfriend suddenly asks her where the toilet is because he's desperate to go.

"It's upstairs", she says, "but you can't go up there in case my parents hear you. Just do it in the kitchen sink and I'll wait in the front room".

A few minutes later the boyfriend returns...

"Did you manage okay?"

"Yes, just about, but have you got any toilet paper?"
  • Options
    Danny_GirlDanny_Girl Posts: 2,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you do it? Or do you hold it until you get home?

The only places I can dump are at home and at work. At home because it's my own toilet and at work if it is bad and I don't mind clogging the toilet :D

A very tricky problem. My dump location of choice is always my own home. If I have to do this elsewhere e.g. work I will spend ages trying to find an empty set of toilets. If that s not possible then I resort to putting lots of toilet paper down the loo first to disguise the 'plop' and prevent any marks.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm lucky enough to need the shit every 3-4 days, Christmas time is easy, I do it on Christmas eve, that way I can relax and eat as much as I want!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have checked my diaries with negative results.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'de have a dump in anyones toilet. I have IBS, so if I have to go, I do.:)
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always check that they have an air freshner in the bathroom before hand, otherwise I'll hang on.
  • Options
    evolution202evolution202 Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Just don't do it in the pond next door.

Absolute classic!! I'd forgot about that thread. I'm sniggering away like a kid now
  • Options
    MustabusterMustabuster Posts: 5,975
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    Why is it bad form? Do they and their family not use the loo for excretion?

There are certain protocols to observe of course, e.g. leaving the place very clean after you, and obviously the 'tactical flush'.
    This happens before the poo. Get ready, flush the loo, then go for it.
    The initial bout of poop will be the most substantial and noisy, and it will be completely masked by the swirling sound of the flush, and subsequent gush of the cistern refilling.
    Textbook.

My cistern is slow and almost silent. The flush is also quite quick. Thankfully most of my turds can do dives better than Tom Daley so no Godzilla tidal waves in there.
  • Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    ...this has always baffled me??:confused:

Shouldn't it be known as 'Leaving a dump' rather than 'Taking a dump'....??!?!? You're not actually 'taking' anything are you? You are 'leaving' your 'dump', crap, or whatever so surely, the phrase needs to be 'Leaving a dump'....?!!!!

:D
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember a Billy Connelly skit, talking of the embarrassment of dropping a log in someone else's lavatory, so big that it keeps popping back.
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is is proper etiquette to make a nest of toilet paper in the pan to dampen the sounds of splash back?
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picto wrote: »
    Is is proper etiquette to make a nest of toilet paper in the pan to dampen the sounds of splash back?
    you're supposed to shout "Tube number 1!" before you let go of it. Like submarines.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Mum was always proud of having 2 loos in her last house - one of them being a very small 'guest' loo right near the front door, sharing a wall with the living-room.

She often recalls the time my brother was in there having a rather painful poo whilst she and a guest sat there listening to his rather loud evacuation through a very thin wall (as they discovered that day :D)

When looking for their current house, one criteria was that there be no downstairs loo :D
  • Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you're supposed to shout "Tube number 1!" before you let go of it. Like submarines.

Torpedo away?
  • Options
    deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    This thread also reminds me of a scene from the film, 'Dumb & Dumber'......

The 2 dudes go to the 1st dude's girlfriend's house but then dude 1's stomach drops (after dude #2 deliberately spikes dude #1's drink with laxatives a few hours earlier) and desperately needs to use the loo. So, reluctantly, as to not totally embarrass his new girlfriend, he goes into the bathroom, sits on the loo and lets rip....!!!

His girlfriend then calls out something like, '....hey, don;t use the loo - its broken as it won't flush!!!!!! '

:D:D:p
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I'm lucky enough to need the shit every 3-4 days
    :o Lucky! That sounds more like a medical emergency.
  • Options
    td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it's not in the middle of the rug, then I don't see what's wrong with it. Just make sure you clean up afterwards....
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't bother me at all. You are using a facility for the purpose it was designed for.

However, crapping ones pants in someone else's house isn't socially acceptable.
  • Options
    TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    Why is it bad form? Do they and their family not use the loo for excretion?

There are certain protocols to observe of course, e.g. leaving the place very clean after you, and obviously the 'tactical flush'.
    This happens before the poo. Get ready, flush the loo, then go for it.
    The initial bout of poop will be the most substantial and noisy, and it will be completely masked by the swirling sound of the flush, and subsequent gush of the cistern refilling.
    Textbook.

Aha, but then after you flush again at the end of your dump you're left with people thinking you must have dropped a mammoth Richard the III to have required a double flush. You'll soon be known as 'Big-jobbie-Welsh-lad'.

The more common splash-reduction technique is to strategically place 3 sheets of paper on the water surface to act as a crash mat meaning the 1st log is safely enveloped in the tissue and breaks the fall of all other logs which follow.
  • Options
    leicslad46leicslad46 Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But what happens if you stuck in no mans land where you think that you can hold it in til you get home but cant and you have to do it. What do you do. Do you find a bush and do it there or do it in underwear.
  • Options
    ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    This reminds me of a story I heard on Talk Radio some years ago.

Guy went to visit parents of new girlfriend.
    V nice house and he didn't know layout.
    Needed loo so went upstairs to loo and did big poo.
    Poo wouldn't flush away.
    He didn't want anybody to find it ..... Several thick facecloths on side so scooped poo out with flannel. Opened top window (which was frosted glass) and thought he'd drop poo in bushes below then rinse flannel out and all would be well.
    Accidentally dropped flannel out too but figured he could pick it up as he left.

Went downstairs for afternoon tea where the whole family was sitting in the lounge gazing out of the patio doors and onto the lawn where a large pink facecloth sat on the grass. :D:D

Sounds like talk radio has been listening to macc lads songs from the 80's (check out the lyrics to Dans Big Log)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    standard procedure