Options

viable suggestions for Armageddon week

Comments

• Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see house mates go in who have not been "shown the ropes" by previous housemates from previous series, and who follow a step by step plan to try and win the show by not being their real selves.
    That and live feed obviously and a show that doesn't treat it's viewing audience as morons or pre-pubescent teens with a n iPad stuck to their faces.

Good point. ;-)
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to go with what I THINK it could include like not what I WANT it to be:

- Everyday evictions, some fake and some real to keep HMs confused
    - Someone gets an opportunity to swipe Mark's money and Helen's pass
    - New fake HMs designed to cause drama and feed fake information to certain HMS regarding opinions on the outside world
    -Return of HMS temporarily from this series and beyond to kick things off (I'm thinking Tamara may be drafted in with the Winston and Danielle thing)
    -A secret house (Power house?) of kind where/or selected HMs will be granted the ultimate power which could include severe punishments, setting up scenarios to expose bitching and finally the power to immediately evict one or more HM over the time of their power

Basically it sounds destructive as in it's going to deeply upset the already toxic balance of the house...
  • Options
    hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was and still is a deluded stupid ****

All Channel 5 housemates are the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sammi42 wrote: »
    Remove Helen's pass to the final somehow.
    Her being there seems to be a big factor in the lack of fun, they all seem to have fun when she's not there e.g. when she was in the morgue and they had their masquerade party and the Christmas party.
    You can see the whole atmosphere in the house change when she goes off on one.

It could be Helen or it just could be that they enjoy themselves every time they have a party. If they have a party that Helen attends and they don't have fun you might be onto something.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother should become cruel.
    Shout abuse at the housemates.
    Take away all their clothes except for a potato sack each.

- take away Helen's pass.
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Show red top headlines and pictures to the house. :D
  • Options
    Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Callous wrote: »
    What might be interesting is if they removed Big Brother from the house.

Nobody in the diary room (they can go in to vent/leave a diary entry but they'll get no response), no voice for instructions..everything automated..perhaps sent via morse code which they have to decipher. No human contact from BB at all....(unless someone gets injured of course....then they could set off an emergency beacon).

I think they did that in BB7 when Big Brother went on vacation and just left an auto attendant on the voice mail. It was pretty funny, especially when they were trying to do noms.
  • Options
    GirlygigglerGirlygiggler Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The house explodes and they all die
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Someone said it last week and i'll say it again Send Dexter in... :D

Secrete task he has to make them believe he's Married to Danielle. 'EVIL GRIN'
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone said it last week and i'll say it again Send Dexter in... :D

Secrete task he has to make them believe he's Married to Danielle. 'EVIL GRIN'

No way would i want to see him in there again, i turn off when he's on BBOTS.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As Armageddon is The Final Battle -so to speak ,Maybe Endermol/C5 have decided to cut their Loses and pull the Series -Thus this will be The Final week ,with Evictions happening every night cultimating in the Winner being announced on Friday of that week :o:o
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Boot half the housemates in one week and preferably not the ones i like.
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    "Which housemate wants to make a sex tape?"

"Winston?" "Helen?" "Ash?"

"The correct answer is Danielle." *BB shows THIS to House.*

*HMs' faces:o:o:o*

Seriously would like to see the fallout from this!
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Tell them that Queen Elizabeth has been murdered by the Russians, and our country is at war.

See how they react.
  • Options
    Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    It could be Helen or it just could be that they enjoy themselves every time they have a party. If they have a party that Helen attends and they don't have fun you might be onto something.

Well it could be that they just enjoy the parties but given that when Helen's had a drink is when she really goes off then parties and Helen don't mix well.
    It seems 90% of the time they try and inject a bit of fun, especially when alcohol is involved, Helen ruins it but arguing.
    Didn't Mark and I think Matthew mention after the masquerade party something along the lines of how much fun everyone was having and how relaxed with the absence of certain HM????
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »
    "Which housemate wants to make a sex tape?"

"Winston?" "Helen?" "Ash?"

"The correct answer is Danielle." *BB shows THIS to House.*

*HMs' faces:o:o:o*

Seriously would like to see the fallout from this!

Well Armageddon is from the Book of Revelation. Maybe there will be a revelation about each housemate. Danielle's is obvious.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Give the hms a load of cooking tasks to do which would put em under pressure. That would be a challenge and a half. :D
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    I'm definitely thinking that Helen's pass will be rescinded, even if only for one week. I can see all housemates being put up, possibly with a double eviction.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 285
    Forum Member
    Waterboarding. In the garden. In teams.
  • Options
    NatgarNatgar Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    each HM should get a double HM for a week - it can be done over two weeks so the house isn't too crowded. The double sleeps with them and is chained to them for a while. There can also be competitive tasks between them etc.. At the and of the week the viewers decide if the double or the original stays by voting one out.

so one is good and one is evil and the viewers decide which.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think new people will be coming in for 4 days,and they'll play a big part in this..Other than that,i haven't got a clue lol
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I like the 'paired housemate' idea. There's people in there like Chris and Christopher who really need new housemates to build relationships/stories with.
    Sammi42 wrote: »
    It seems 90% of the time they try and inject a bit of fun, especially when alcohol is involved, Helen ruins it but arguing.
    Didn't Mark and I think Matthew mention after the masquerade party something along the lines of how much fun everyone was having and how relaxed with the absence of certain HM????

Most of their "fun" is tedious for the viewers; I can eavesdrop any mediocre company Christmas dinner if I want to watch the rubbish party they had last episode - Helen's hissy fit was the only entertaining part of it.

Judging fun by Matthew's terms.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I do think new people will be coming in for 4 days,and they'll play a big part in this..Other than that,i haven't got a clue lol

We haven't had any outsiders coming in (that we've been shown) thus far.

Recent series have had a revolving door.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    Both Helen and Jale's should have the chance to pass on there prize.
    Helen will give hers to Ash Jale can give hers to Helen.
    They should be put into groups that can only see each other but not talk. with Ash, Kim, Winston, Chris, Mark and Jale on one side the rest on the other. split up all the showmances, and all the alliences.
    Have competitions to win immunity from eviction those left by wed eve are up.

Helen and Jale can swap. If it's Armageddon then it's the end of the world as they have known it in the past. So it makes sense to reverse things.
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fun task for Helen involving a bath and a toaster.

I'm joking, waste of a toaster.

Disclaimer.