Team Ashleigh, VOTE TO EVICT JALE.

Comments

• ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    Not after tonights edit Jale is easily the best target to go after, she will have annoyed Chris's fans.

She took him aside and spoke to him, not shouted at him in front of everyone.
  • hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    In your opinion.

Obviously and Im entitled to it as much any one else.
  • hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh has never been a prozzy.........took the money then sold the story.......Just by Helen going into BB it is all over the media again.......she hasn't given a thought for her son......as a good mum I would choose spending the summer school holidays with my son over BB any day of the week.......but not her the selfish cow>:(

They are both awful people in their own ways both aggressive, miserable and bitchy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    i was gonna say this. doesn't anyone remember how successful the campaign to get ash out was.

people got complacent with the ash vote as they thought he was a cert. A vote for Jale is a vote against HELLen. I don't mind the other people nominated.
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hundreds of likes on facebook to keep Ashleigh in and get Jale out. People are against the blatant set-up in tonight's show (showing Helen and Co Ashleigh moaning.) Ironically I think BB were trying to save her today and it backfired when Marlon pressed.
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Hundreds of likes on facebook to keep Ashleigh in and get Jale out. Mostly against the blatant set-up in tonight's show (showing Helen and Co Ashleigh moaning.) Ironically I think BB were trying to save her today and it backfired when Marlon pressed.

If only likes equated votes.
  • Wrestling_fanWrestling_fan Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »
    If only likes equated votes.

You never know ...maybe this time.
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    Save Ferris aka Ashleigh you heartless wenchs.

Vote to Evict JALE out!!!
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, evict Jale. Ashleigh should stay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    wee-mo wrote: »
    So Team Ashleigh people are you also Team Helen as they are both as bad as each other >:( I am confused as to how you like one nasty person and are against the other nasty person :confused:

Ashleigh may bitch but who doesn't in there. Helens trash. Which one would you like to live next door to you. Honest answer please
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    Yes, evict Jale. Ashleigh should stay.

Give me a good reason...
    Ashleigh and her fans kept saying she will stand up to Helen, tonight she just sank in her shell not confronting her. she is a fake.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd vote Jale, but I doubt it will work.

Jale has disappointed me recently, but I still think that Ashleigh's a goner, unfortunately.
  • NarutoFan100NarutoFan100 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Give me a good reason...

Danielle and Ashleigh were two of a small group of housemates to actually befriend Jale when she was being targeted by Helen. Now she's ditched them for Helen so not surprisingly they will bear not nice feelings to Jale. so Jale should go.
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TEAM any HM, vote out Jale.

:D:D:D

I like Jale but will vote x 1 to get her out and save Ashleigh. If Jale doesnt go she will be nominating Chris and Danielle every week which will see the unpopular lot up ever week.
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    Give me a good reason...
    Ashleigh and her fans kept saying she will stand up to Helen, tonight she just sank in her shell not confronting her. she is a fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvNzmoX7qFY&app=desktop

Dont see much sinking in her shell there.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Give me a good reason...

Well if fake Kimberley and fake Danielle in still in that house I don't have a problem with fake Ashleigh being in there. Whatever whatever. Hope Jale goes. I'm sick of Helen getting everything she wants.
    Forum Member
    Danielle and Ashleigh were two of a small group of housemates to actually befriend Jale when she was being targeted by Helen. Now she's ditched them for Helen so not surprisingly they will bear not nice feelings to Jale. so Jale should go.

Jale is still friends with them, haven't seen her being nasty to them. Its them two that don't speak to anyone and isolate themselves. Jale is not really closer to Helen than she is to the other girls or anyone else for that matter.
    In fact there is hardly any friendship between the girls this year.
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Well if fake Kimberley and fake Danielle in still in that house I don't have a problem with fake Ashleigh being in there. Whatever whatever. Hope Jale goes. I'm sick of Helen getting everything she wants.
    So are you saying because Jale is friends with Helen she should go?
    What is this 'friendship' between her and Helen that I have missed please?

Jale is not perfect but why target her, why not Chris or Christopher? I don't get this.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    wee-mo wrote: »
    So Team Ashleigh people are you also Team Helen as they are both as bad as each other >:( I am confused as to how you like one nasty person and are against the other nasty person :confused:
    I dont get it either:confused:
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

I like Jale but will vote x 1 to get her out and save Ashleigh. If Jale doesnt go she will be nominating Chris and Danielle every week which will see the unpopular lot up ever week.

Those nom's would be good for me :)
    I'd put good money on Jale's two nom's being Marlon and Ash next week. However, I have a feeling Jale will go this week.
  • scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Jale is not perfect but why target her, why not Chris or Christopher? I don't get this.

Chris is the golden HM this year. He can do no wrong.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    I'd vote Jale, but I doubt it will work.

Jale has disappointed me recently, but I still think that Ashleigh's a goner, unfortunately.

It would actually work if people voted. ;)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So are you saying because Jale is friends with Helen she should go?
    What is this 'friendship' between her and Helen that I have missed please?

Simply because that's the best for Ashleigh fans. Not only is Jale 2nd most likely to go, but she is the only one of the three of them who would nominate Ashleigh; why would Ashleigh fans vote out one of the two people who actually like her and don't nominate her?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBspy has started the operation on Twitter stating that if you are anti-Helen, to save Ashleigh and weaken Helen's power, you need to vote for Jale.
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    So who will Ashleigh fans target next

Jale this time, next time it could be Chris or Christopher

it may be well worth Chris, Christopher and Jale fans throwing a few extra votes Ashleighs way

Be careful of what you wish for Ashleigh fans you may get something you dont want