Last Night

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
Forum Member
So what movies did we all watch last night...i was in the mood for classic horror so watched Halloween for the ump'teenth time :D

Comments

• rybevrybev Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what movies did we all watch last night...i was in the mood for classic horror so watched Halloween for the ump'teenth time :D

Excellent choice!! It cannot be beaten.

I was out last night but tonight is film night - not sure what to go for yet. Sort of fancy Silence of the Lambs after talking about it yesterday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    lol...no matter how many times i watch it i still get tense...no other horror will live up to it...dont get me wrong i love horror flicks...but this was the original and best as far as i am concerned :)
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    Half of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back followed by Get Him to the Greek (which I lost interest in long before the end).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    JimothyD wrote: »
    Half of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back followed by Get Him to the Greek (which I lost interest in long before the end).

I must admit i have absolutely no desire to watch 'get him to the greek' :(
  • JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    I must admit i have absolutely no desire to watch 'get him to the greek' :(

I wouldn't have bothered usually, it was just on and I couldn't be stars changing the channel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched Sherlock (The TV series) and then started on Eden lake, but fell asleep! Long week at work you know....! lol :)