jasvinyljasvinyl Posts: 14,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so sorry to hear this Qwerty, thinking of you xx
  • Options
    tellytart1tellytart1 Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

It may seem like no consolation right now, but later on you'll be able to take comfort from the fact it was so quick, he didn't really have any time to suffer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's natural to want to talk about him all the time and here is as good a place as any - loads of willing ears!
  • Options
    GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so sorry to hear this QwertyGirl. I don't normally post on threads like this but I remember how I felt when my father had a heart attack a few years ago and remember how I found comfort on an online forum as no friends/family were available. Thankfully he survived but I can totally understand why you are on here today.

Take care.
  • Options
    marieukxxmarieukxx Posts: 4,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I am soooo sorry. I haven't got the words I'm sorry. I can't imagine how you must feel right now. I am so ery sorry
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    I am so very sorry, what a shock it must be for you, I am sorry xox
  • Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh Mrs Q - i havent spoken to you before, but am really sorry to hear your news xx

look after yourself xx
  • Options
    Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Having read your previous posts about him it's clear you loved him deeply. Treasure the memories, you had a better relationship than many ever do. Don't let anybody make you feel bad about posting. When my dad died I posted a lot on a pregnancy/parenting forum I was a member of. I found it easier to type than talk and it helped to read supportive replies. Thinking of you and yours Q.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear. :(
  • Options
    Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so very sorry for your sad loss .Look after yourself and if you feel like a rant or just to talk about him let it all out here

(Hug)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so desperately sorry to hear this (((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People may think 'why am I posting this', but I cannot cope without him. 19 years almost. We always said he had another 30+ years and that I would be a pensioner with him. He was 69. Too young.
    Oh Qwerty, I'm so sorry to hear this.... I don't even know you and I was a little shocked by this, so I cannot imagine how you, your daughter and the rest of the family are feeling.

I have unfortunately been through bereavement and the shock of it all, and this may be the wrong time to say this while you're trying to adapt to this new awful circumstance, but you will cope without him because you have to.
    You sound in shock at the moment, I wonder if you've even had a cry yet. When it happens, just do it, just cry, just get it out, it might take some time, or that you cry, feel better, then need to cry some days later, just do it, don't feel embarrassed or feel that you have to clam it up.

I can clearly see why you're posting on here, you post away - as you can see - there's lots of people who are willing to give comfort as well as advice if need be. xXx.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is terrible. I'm so sorry for you and your daughter and I will be thinking of you both.

xXxXxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Words aren't enough at a time like this. Look after yourselves. Love and hugs x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really think you need someone with you QwertyGirl. Is there someone you can call?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for you loss QG, words are not enough:(
  • Options
    SigurdSigurd Posts: 26,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't think of anything to say other than the usual platitudes, QwertyGirl, but you have my sympathy. A very bad business, and shocking when it happens so quickly.
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my goodness QwertyGirl, how terrible! I'm so sorry for your loss. I remember you posting ages ago in a thread about age gap relationships, and it was obvious how happy and in love you both were, and what a good relationship you have. I'm so sorry. I know it doesn't help, but I hope you take some comfort from the fact that it was so quick, definitely better than a long drawn-out illness of some kind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there no-one that can be with you - you really shouldn't be alone at this time *hugs qwerty girl*

sending you my deepest condolences at this very sad time though I know words are no consolation
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh honey, my heart goes out to you.

I hope by now you have someone with you, and I'm sure your neighbours wouldn't see you giving them a call at work as disturbing them at all; I'm sure they'd want to do anything they could to help.

Will be thinking of you and your family - big ((((hugs)))) to you all.
  • Options
    Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry to read this QwertyGirl.

I guess it's much too soon to be able to even begin to make sense of it all, in as much as one ever can in these sort of circumstances.

Look after yourself, and let others around you look after you too x
  • Options
    lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss xxx
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So sorry to read of your loss. I agree with others who have said to try and get someone to be with you. Thinking of you and your family
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh QG, my sincerest sympathy and condolences to you and your daughter. You're not alone with all of us around to support you (((((hugs)))))
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,526
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So sorry, there really aren't any words at all. Look after yourself hun x
This discussion has been closed.