100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    honeypot wrote: »
    For some reason Mr Balti/korma/vindaloo springs to mind, but from over my shoulder there is a call for Freddy?

I am loving your guess - there are lots of Rocky Horror conventions fr him to attend!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Freddy Kreuger fits a bit. Large body of work but all overshadowed by his one role. Although of course he was in that role a few times and the blind refers to 'film' not 'films'.

dont think its him i saw him on celeb come dine with me and lots of furniture in his house!
    Forum Member
    honeypot wrote: »
    For some reason Mr Balti/korma/vindaloo springs to mind, but from over my shoulder there is a call for Freddy?

i like the balti idea too but i think hes known for 2 main films rather than just the 1 - rocky 1 and evil scary clown movie that still gives me nightmares!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starbar1 wrote: »
    dont think its him i saw him on celeb come dine with me and lots of furniture in his house!

I thought they said he'd borrowed a house to film that? Because it took place in Britain but he lives in America. So I'd say its still a possibility! But he is married (not that means an awful lot in Hollywood :o )
    Forum Member
    I thought they said he'd borrowed a house to film that? Because it took place in Britain but he lives in America. So I'd say its still a possibility! But he is married (not that means an awful lot in Hollywood :o )

ooh you might be right! but i thought he was so funny on that i hope its not him!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This couple's fights are getting much worse. The C list mainly movie actress called her A list always movie actor although he got his start in television husband a word he hates. A word many people in the population hate. Most would call it a slur.

He had enough and slapped her right in the face so hard that she had to cancel an appearance on a show because of her swollen lip.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Looks like wifey called Danny Zuko the F word & not the one spelled with 4 letters.
  • salsoul73salsoul73 Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Mandark wrote: »
    Freddy Kreuger fits a bit. Large body of work but all overshadowed by his one role. Although of course he was in that role a few times and the blind refers to 'film' not 'films'.

My guess is for the American who visited London and developed a few wolfish ways.
    His CV reads like a career in 'direct to video' films since his big early 80's horror hit. He also frequents many a Horror Convention.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    ^^^ Looks like wifey called Danny Zuko the F word & not the one spelled with 4 letters.
    Now you say it, it seems fairly clear. Wifey must be being forced to stay with him by the cult.
    Forum Member
    salsoul73 wrote: »
    My guess is for the American who visited London and developed a few wolfish ways.
    His CV reads like a career in 'direct to video' films since his big early 80's horror hit. He also frequents many a Horror Convention.
    Could be. Didn't know about his convention going but he's probably still living off that one role. He is married though.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Are we talking about the how we do singer?

Well that's why I wondered if anyone remembered the Blind, I seem to remember the most popular guesses, at the time, were a pixie-like singer, or a Starry-Eyed one. It was a while ago though.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which a list actor has been known to rip the insides of groupies who sleep with him because of his penis piercing with a fierce attachment?

This is the reason he never gets any celebrity girlfriends or sex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for an inevitable blind item about "Haylor " to appear ...
    Forum Member
    which a list actor has been known to rip the insides of groupies who sleep with him because of his penis piercing with a fierce attachment?

This is the reason he never gets any celebrity girlfriends or sex.
    Surprised he hasn't been arrested or at least sued for that. It could be considered to be as assault if you know you could harm someone.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well that's why I wondered if anyone remembered the Blind, I seem to remember the most popular guesses, at the time, were a pixie-like singer, or a Starry-Eyed one. It was a while ago though.

I think that was quite awhile ago, before Ms Skeeter had released anything so would be unlikely to be her. It was to do with giving blowjobs?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Am I the only one that takes this for what it is ! Two young people met through work and get on ? OK I know it won't last because of time and distance but why can't it be what it is instead of he is her beard or she is his beard :confused:
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Am I the only one that takes this for what it is ! Two young people met through work and get on ? OK I know it won't last because of time and distance but why can't it be what it is instead of he is her beard or she is his beard :confused:

The photos taken of them together in Central Park are so fake and obviously staged. She certainly gets about for someone supposedly so sweet and innocent ;)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The photos taken of them together in Central Park are so fake and obviously staged. She certainly gets about for someone supposedly so sweet and innocent ;)

I don't agree for one second he is gay though. I never have but I agree this romance is clearly all for show, just like every romance she has had infact. That makes me think its the guys covering for her... there seems to be a trend with her. I'm surprised it hasn't picked up more attention infact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/taylor-swift-ruins-everything

I love this .

Interesting theory about her being the one hiding something ..I agree those photos are so staged. I don't see the point though , neither of them need anymore publicity !?!
    Forum Member
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/taylor-swift-ruins-everything

I love this .

Interesting theory about her being the one hiding something ..I agree those photos are so staged. I don't see the point though , neither of them need anymore publicity !?!

IMO some of the guys she's dated have been well, a normal relationship & she's young and it doesn't work out, but others are because they are gay and she's a beard and the publicity works well for both of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    IMO some of the guys she's dated have been well, a normal relationship & she's young and it doesn't work out, but others are because they are gay and she's a beard and the publicity works well for both of them.

That is probably more logical . It's the fact she then goes and releases whole albums about her supposed fake relationships. It's so contrived ! Oh it all sells records which is what counts :rolleyes:

I say this as someone who loves her new album :o
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

The Video

This B list celebrity and former tweener has has some success recently but is still dogged by her past including a video of her playing Russian Roulette with a boyfriend. They used the gun and game as a sex tool and it is extremely disturbing to watch. I saw about ten minutes of it and was horrified. You would spin the chamber and then after you could have the other person do whatever you wanted or do what you wanted to the other person. It could be sex or hitting them or whatever you wanted. The portion i saw was edited to just show the spinning and the winning as they called it and then the person saying what they wanted to do. The gun and bullet looked to be very real and there is this fear in their eyes, but they are also so whacked out on drugs, i don't think they quite realized the situation but maybe thought since they were killing themselves with drugs that it was o.k.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ The U.S X Factor judge. No, not the recent birthday girl.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well we've had all the over blown hype in the last 48 hours.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't agree for one second he is gay though. I never have but I agree this romance is clearly all for show, just like every romance she has had infact. That makes me think its the guys covering for her... there seems to be a trend with her. I'm surprised it hasn't picked up more attention infact.

Plot twist: they both are a bit that way.

??
This discussion has been closed.