Options

Why do Gina and Dexter fans have an allegiance?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
Forum Member
✭✭
I like them both, more so Gina but why are their fans still working together to get other HM's out when since coming out of the safehouse they've both bitched about each other?

Comments

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't ..... my like of them is individual
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like them both, more so Gina but why are their fans still working together when since coming out of the safehouse they've both bitched about each other?

Cos in the end they are both targetted by the others together.
  • Options
    Conall CearnachConall Cearnach Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I imagine that many Gina fans would have Dexter as a second favourite and vice versa. I can't see a Gina fan having Hazel or the Twins as a second favourite for instance.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think there is a crossover in those that appreciate them or who they entertain.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I don't care if they don't particularly like each other, I still like them both. They are both entertaining and have both been sidelined and demonised ( unfairly ) by the rest of the housemates. They have both been nominated every week and taken it with good grace.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not?:D

I don't think many Gina and Dexter fans are under any illusion that this is Mills and Boon.

It's just that this series has been the first opportunity to try something like this. So may as well try it out for fun.

I don't care if they hate each other, I still find it interesting to see how it goes. It's fun too.:p:D
    It might be hard at times, but you've just got to see it as business where come eviction time we come together.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose it is because it is us against the rest of the housemates, just as it is Gina/Dexter against the rest of the housemates.

Doesn't necessarily mean Gina and Dexter see eye to eye all the time. Nor their fans...
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    They have their moments but they still seem to be there for each other.
    http://bb3.channel5.com/c5/article/video/Day-33-Ginxter-are-back-in-business/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Within the house they're more the 'outsiders' than Wolfy imagined herself to be. They haven't tried to hold back or dim their light. They're full exposed and making the best of it. The rest are cautious or playing to expected 'favourable' type(s).

Fans of the outsiders naturally unite when D&G also have, although Dexter wobbles a bit. Gina's sharper than him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are bothers in arms. Comrades against the other HM's who nominated them, constantly!

D&G fans have an affinity because both our favourites have continually been targeted by the other HM's
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I like both of them, so will always support them both. If it ever gets down to a final 2, then I think I prefer Gina, but probably wouldn't vote as I would be happy to see either win.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also think it has the appeal that they are the only two housemates who have been put up together by the other housemates at each available eviction.

So it's good to put the spanner in the works of all those other housemates in there who think that just by constantly nominating someone they can get them out.
    We can say "No, we're not having any of that. We want to decide, not the housemates".

I happen to feel that they are both very good housemates so it suits me just fine.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I don't care if they don't particularly like each other, I still like them both. They are both entertaining and have both been sidelined and demonised ( unfairly ) by the rest of the housemates. They have both been nominated every week and taken it with good grace.

Same here. :)